• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it ok for my girlfriend to talk to the guy she was once interested in before me?

what does talking mean exactly? she just wants to randomly message him and ask him what hes up to? i dont understand. How did that conversation go exactly..? "Hey i wanna start messaging your -insert name-bestfriend is that okay?"

what does talking mean exactly? she just wants to randomly message him and ask him what hes up to? i dont understand. How did that conversation go exactly..? "Hey i wanna start messaging your -insert name-bestfriend is that okay?"
Well its kind of hard to explain because i do not remember exactly when she started bringing it up and we have had multiple conversations about it since then... But she usually says something like "I wanna add ----- again" or something like that. And then i usually ask her why. and she usually responds with "i just want to" or something like that... and a couple other things that kind of imply that she wants to actually hang out with him... not just talk to him on social media.

And she used to ask me certain questions about it like "when can i add -----?" and i would respond with "you can add him whenever you want its not up to me". And then she would be like "But when will you be okay with me adding him?" and then i would say "ill proly never be okay with it"

But she added him anyways...

I honestly do not understand why she wants to talk to him again all of a sudden. Which makes me more suspicious of it.

Thoughts?

There's really nothing you can do about it though when you think about it.

Either, be really controlling and insecure which will probably make her run the other way.
Or let her do what she wants to do which is talk to and hang out with your best friend. She MAY end up falling for him or she may not.

It's kind of out of your hands when you think about it, no sense worrying so much about it.

IMo she shouldnt have a reason to contact the guy or, hang out with him. and i cant see why she would want to do this with some one she used to fancy when shes in a relationship, id be pisses personally. but i might be wrong. u sound quite young, prom talk and all. im saying i see y u have a probvlem with it i would too. shes pursuing and trying to reopen a relationship with sum1 she fancied when shes got a boyfriend. but then again im high and rambling so prob best to ignore me

she usually says something like "I wanna add ----- again" or something like that. And then i usually ask her why. and she usually responds with "i just want to" or something like that... and a couple other things that kind of imply that she wants to actually hang out with him... not just talk to him on social media.

And she used to ask me certain questions about it like "when can i add -----?" and i would respond with "you can add him whenever you want its not up to me". And then she would be like "But when will you be okay with me adding him?" and then i would say "ill proly never be okay with it"

But she added him anyways...

Thoughts?
I dont want to be a downer but this reminds me greatly of one of my ex's.... She wanted to press the idea on me and make me jealous. She wanted me to be jealous so would throw things like that in my face often.. Its odd because it wasnt only an act, she also cheated on me. ironic.