• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is DXM even worth doing?

My earliest forays into to realms of "phychonautism" were from dxm. If I had access to pure powder maybe I would consider dxm worth revisiting, because my ecperiences with dxm at doses between 300-800 mgs rival some of my most challenging k-holes. But these days, I just don't have the desire to drink cough syrup, or eat 65 robo cough gels, when I could just ad daily buy a gram of k

I would give it a try , take 300mg for your first time and see if you like it .

I would give it a try , take 300mg for your first time and see if you like it .

that's what my first experience was. I guess I liked it enough to try it again. Although i've never had an amazing experience with it. I think it's a combination of either drinking the syrup or swallowing a million gels that turns me off of it, plus it's a pretty lack luster experience (at 350 mgs) compared to MXE and K which I LOVE. I'm sure it's more fun at higher doses but I'm a big fan of low dose MXE...sometimes I want to be dissociated but not too fucked up and DXM fails in that category from my experience.

Me n friends would only resort to dxm when we had no money for real drugs because cough syrup was relatively easy to steal from grocery store, those days are far behind me.