• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

is death the only true nirvana and enlightenment?

Believe, or just faith?

Belief takes/needs facts, faith which is what I would say you have, does not need facts.

Regards.
DL
Believe, or just faith?

Belief takes/needs facts, faith which is what I would say you have, does not need facts.

Regards.
DL
I may disagree. I think/believe/know, that we are conscious, aware of so much more than we realise, are capable of acknowledging in our typical daily, mortal condition of dimmed and limited consciousness.

Actually, Im pretty damn short of actual "faith" lol.

But my "beliefs" come from a deeper, intuitive, instinctive, and also quite logical, if not also spiritual part of me. My deep, all knowing unconscious is there throughout my entire life, trying to prod at me to wake me up and keep me dimly aware lol!

I get exactly what you are saying, slightly a case of semantics and definitions.

I dont feel you need facts to believe something, which in my own case is strongly linked to my intuition.

But again, I can't dispute your logic, it makes sense. But believe can be used a bit more open endedly I think, and can still qualify for definition when there is a construct or logically built fabrication of guesswork.

Like, clueless guessing, calculating, scientists and politicians etc can say "We Believe", without any facts, and be totally wrong.

I may disagree. I think/believe/know, that we are conscious, aware of so much more than we realise, are capable of acknowledging in our typical daily, mortal condition of dimmed and limited consciousness.

Actually, Im pretty damn short of actual "faith" lol.

But my "beliefs" come from a deeper, intuitive, instinctive, and also quite logical, if not also spiritual part of me. My deep, all knowing unconscious is there throughout my entire life, trying to prod at me to wake me up and keep me dimly aware lol!

I get exactly what you are saying, slightly a case of semantics and definitions.

I dont feel you need facts to believe something, which in my own case is strongly linked to my intuition.

But again, I can't dispute your logic, it makes sense. But believe can be used a bit more open endedly I think, and can still qualify for definition when there is a construct or logically built fabrication of guesswork.

Like, clueless guessing, calculating, scientists and politicians etc can say "We Believe", without any facts, and be totally wrong.
so true, ppl should be more opened minded no one has all the answers, ppl should question themselves question religion look at things diffrent, their is no clear cut answer to life n death

im obsessed with death, I'm atheist/ sometimes agnostic, I find the concept of death fascinating, I beleve no religion knows what happens after are heart stops, I'm excited to find out, hopfuly not anytime soon , I think reincarnation or joining the atoms in the cosmos would be a trip

A trip without a destination, purpose and end is, yuk.

Regards
DL

A trip without a destination, purpose and end is, yuk.

Regards
DL
I suffer unbearably in life due to 15 years of Lyme Disease, severest ever allergies, multiple, chronic respiratory, bladder, intestinal infections as a result of heavily compromised immunity and so many other problems and injuries and an extremely high level of pain and fatigue every single day of my life.

I lose sight of all positivity and hope on a regular if not daily or even hourly basis, due to the intensity of the suffering and hardship of simple living and survival.

It really is a test and that is an understatement.

However I do still genuinely believe that there is is much more awaiting us eventually even if we have to to endure many difficult and occasionally tormentius lifetimes, possibly in totally different species bodies for all we "actually know".

I can't help but believe deep down and this really is not just wishful thinking or hoping I genuinely believe this that there is better and I mean massively better in stall for us eventually.

I am also very open to the concept and idea that before we enter each incarnation and lifetime, by choice, with full awareness of what lies in stall- our purpose, needs, lessons to gain etc.

Painful, learning can be.

But again, Im not saying I believe this, just an idea I am open to being a possibility, which is very intriguing to me.

Hm - nobody knows. I just know exactly that DEATH itself is not a bad thing. It does not hurt, nothing. The time BEFORE (doesn't matter what the probem is) is the worst time for everybody. I saw it not only once. Death is a relieve if you are really sick and there is nothing that people can do for you. I don't fear Death. But what comes before, I'm scared of like hell - because I see it when I work with palliative patients. It' s a mess, a big big big mess. But I also think we should not be too scared of it because it is part of everybody's life. Working with dying people or being with them when they die - it is extremely hard but in the end such a big relieve for everybody.

Just not for me. Because I have to be professional. I cry when I'm out and close the door after me.

But: in my opinion it is helping to see whats going on if somebody dies at home, an old man the last time, he was my client since 13 years. He and his "girlfriend" (they were together 49 years but never married) were over the time my friends, too. That makes it harder, of course, MUCH harder. But he flew away at the end of January, I was with them and we tried to a Dalai-Lama-music (which he liked the most) to calm him down. Oh Im sorry that's totally OT. sorry. If I should remove this post please tell me.

Also, I was just thinking- lately in life, I think about death all the time, because I'm literally fighting in order to prevent myself from getting into an irrecoverable physical position healthwise.

But I just realised on contemplation after reading through this particular thread that I really am barely giving any thought to death itself and the actual process and what may follow.

And I don't experience any anxiety or concern about that currently either.

What preoccupied my thoughts is what I am leaving behind which is my excellent mum who I really need to be well enough to care for and give her a good life later on when she needs it.

Also the fact that we have just under 1000 trips in the fridge, 2 Dutch MDMA pills, 4 2CB FLY, lots Etizolam powder ( which I believe is actually legal to possess in the United Kingdom just not to give away or sell), plus 70mg refrigerated 4-Ho-Mipt. I don't want her to get in any legal trouble at all, not to mention our purely self-use and vital medicinal outdoor organic weed, currently out back in full view.

So when I think about the prospect of dying suddenly or gradually as a result of not having the will to keep fighting on, I am having massive anxiety and panic attacks about this life and what trouble I may be leaving behind for my mum I don't know how the law works with regards to these types of things.

Play Always harvest a very good outdoor medicinal crop for ourselves and we have dozens of jars full from previous years by.

So it's interesting how when I think about death itself as in once we have reached that point I'm really not apprehensive or anxious it's purely about the process of pain usually to go through getting there and leaving behind a mess and trauma for others.

Btw, if anybody here does know anything about the legal situations and potential risks for my mum mum should something suddenly occur and what sort of measures would be necessary and sufficient to take in advance I would really appreciate that that knowledge.

Last edited:
I mean, I really don't want to throw 1000 good trips away, I may well improve lots, stabilize, and go on living for many happy years to come which is always my goal and intention and hard work towards.

But I did consider asking a few people to temporarily store our weed jars and acid just in case. It would take a phenomenal amount of anxiety off of my mind and worry and panic when I get seriously sick at times.

even if I can understand you, @AutoTripper, but thats forbidden. active euthanasia is forbidden except for a small kanton in switzerland. I would not do anything like that, but you have to provide her with pallliative meds from the doc. It unfortunately is like that. passive euthanasia means not to call the ambulance when you feel it has an end anytime. You should be near her, as sadly as it sounds.

The life or death of your mum .... why are you thinking about your "1000 trips" in the fridge??? It's about her now, no offense.
JJ

even if I can understand you, @AutoTripper, but thats forbidden. active euthanasia is forbidden except for a small kanton in switzerland. I would not do anything like that, but you have to provide her with pallliative meds from the doc. It unfortunately is like that. passive euthanasia means not to call the ambulance when you feel it has an end anytime. You should be near her, as sadly as it sounds.

The life or death of your mum .... why are you thinking about your "1000 trips" in the fridge??? It's about her now, no offense.
JJ
You have misunderstood me I'm afraid I'm speaking about the possibility of my own death because I have been seriously sick at points and almost at the point of irrecoverability. I hope you can see that that changes the context somewhat.

Edit- so just to make my concern and point even clearer, should I suddenly meet the end of my life if I would not want my mum to get into any legal trouble because of the amount of substances in the house as I have spoke up above but I am fighting and hoping to live on for many years to come so I don't want to throw away this precious psychedelic medicine if you get me, but I have no idea what the protocol would be regarding a potential house search in the event of my sudden death at home.

And what ultimate precautions to be taken. That was my specific.enquiry.
Sorry for the misunderstanding

Last edited:
You have misunderstood me I'm afraid I'm speaking about the possibility of my own death because I have been seriously sick at points and almost at the point of irrecoverability. I hope you can see that that changes the context somewhat.

Edit- so just to make my concern and point even clearer, should I suddenly meet the end of my life if I would not want my mum to get into any legal trouble because of the amount of substances in the house as I have spoke up above but I am fighting and hoping to live on for many years to come so I don't want to throw away this precious psychedelic medicine if you get me, but I have no idea what the protocol would be regarding a potential house search in the event of my sudden death at home.

And what ultimate precautions to be taken. That was my specific.enquiry.
Sorry for the misunderstanding

I'M sorry for it! And of course i get you. If you have your stash in your room, nobody will accuse your family. I never heard of something. They are not involved in this.

JJ

I mean, I really don't want to throw 1000 good trips away, I may well improve lots, stabilize, and go on living for many happy years to come which is always my goal and intention and hard work towards.

But I did consider asking a few people to temporarily store our weed jars and acid just in case. It would take a phenomenal amount of anxiety off of my mind and worry and panic when I get seriously sick at times.

Sell them?

JJ

I usually read every post in a thread before I comment. And I will go back and read all the posts. Thanks Trippsitter for a great topic once again.

I am going to dumb it down though first. I do believe there is way more to the picture than meets the eye in life. However I am reminded of a statement William S Burroughs made in his book Junkie. He said all pleasure is simple relief. And I can boil that down in every circumstance. Sleep relieves tiredness, opiates relieve opiate withdrawal, orgasms relieve sexual tension, excitement relieves boredom. Pissing relieves full bladder. All relief. So Mother Nature knowing that seemed to make death a win/win situation no matter what you believe. Death is the relief from life. And as some of us that have been suicidal in the past we instinctively seem to know that. That is about as dumb down as I can go. But Mother Nature surely has a sense of humor as even just implying the word life already implies death. So if all we are is worm food after we die then even that is a relief. But a lot of us already know there is more to life than we can imagine.

The other day on a hike there was a terrible odor in the air. A rotting corpse. I Love how Mother Nature makes the physical part of life just rot away, implying it may be wise to work on more than physical stuff. Hence our relationships with people and our connection to life.

Nature has a million clues. And for people that have a hard time with the word God then substitute Mother Nature. Ok I am now going to spend time reading the posts. I could go on and on about any wisdom I can claim to have gathered. But when someone askes me is there an afterlife all I can say is I don't know I am still alive. :D

Last edited:
Damm i wrote this thread while i was really depressed and on the edge of killing myself. Was interesting to see my thought stream back then. I now renounce most my ideas about everything in this world and instead everything is god everything is alright and everything is love. Infinity we have no limits.

Love+Truth+Knowledge+Wisdom= Tru-Enlightenment and can get your archetype saved and eventually yeild immortality/Eternal life and Divine Being Status like me SeanyTru-Gypsy Melchizedek or Satan, and hell is a very disgusting sewer type of place its on Earth and its nothing nice i hear.

+

Somebody involved in leo guras cult at acutalized.org killed themselves but not before telling everybody they were going to experince consciouness death and transcend the dream. I think this is a major issue within the new age movement is getting so alienated abusing psychedelics and reading all day about how life is not real and its a dream that you kill yourself to escape it. I have been there myself

To me personally, all the ebbs & flows of living my life is enlightenment.
Even the painful days mean something to me deeply. I however am an odd woman who doesn't take life too seriously and am scared shitless of death.

I don’t have a lot of time for people who renounce life. I think the point of it is to find our limits and know conclusively what they are. To know how far we can and will go to fulfill some potential in being that we have. It’s different for different people and nobody can totally fulfil their whole selves because we are just capable of so much as human beings. But the challenge of finding out the essence of who we are at our best is probably the point of life. To live consciously and with agency rather than merely existing and waiting for time to run out.