• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

is death the only true nirvana and enlightenment?

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Life entails suffering and illusion of the world around us, Death is liberation from this physical pain and suffering that affects all living creatures. Death if it brings us eternal peace would be the only true eternal nirvana if we were not destined to be born again or if hell or heaven exists. My faith i still believe there is something after death whatever it entails 5meo tells me it would be eternal white light peace/love same with LSD.

But if hell truly exists then death would also not be nirvana for a good majority of all humans to ever live.

Would death be nirvana if we simply just dissolved into nothingness and no longer consciousness? This would entail been born again since the underlying awareness of the universe experiencing itself thus death would entail the endless cycle of rebirth into new lifeforms.

What can be said about death is that is probably true enlightenment and truth a final conclusive answer the person receives whatever actually happens in the end. Buddhists warn not to praise death as nirvana or enlightement to avoid people just taking their lifes to escape pain. But endless rebirth seems like a pointless fucking universe to me. I truly believe in the end of all of existence one day but that awareness would survive after that in a eternal point of nothingness til another universe is reborn to take it place under the cyclic cosmological interpretation.

Death could also be a illusion and that we are simply god dividing itself into endless infinite pieces to experience its all powerful creative mind. and death simply connects us back to source til we get bored again and thus life could be a fucking horrible video game simulation of the mind of god.

I want a endless sleep when i die consciousness is to draining after years and years of been alive.

Everything in this physical world is filtered through the brain and our chemicals running through it be it serotonin, LSD or any drug. No one has come back from the dead unless you believe Jesus was resurrected to tell us what happens but i believe in the moments that can closely replicate physical death like 5meo-dmt gives us the best insight into it but i still have doubts in every one been god cause if it is then our deduction is that god is flawed and evil since this a reflection of man kinds nature.

Life entails suffering and illusion of the world around us, Death is liberation from this physical pain and suffering that affects all living creatures. Death if it brings us eternal peace would be the only true eternal nirvana if we were not destined to be born again or if hell or heaven exists. My faith i still believe there is something after death whatever it entails 5meo tells me it would be eternal white light peace/love same with LSD.
I think those realms could exist even if it meant no former human ever went there. That doesn't mean I believe they exist because I don't. Hell might exist but in a different dimension rather than a physical location. This subject interests me a lot

But if hell truly exists then death would also not be nirvana for a good majority of all humans to ever live.
I politely disagree. In my experience, humans are pure consciousness. Leaving all sense of the physical world, I knew exactly where I was and it wasn't in my body; at least not in a conscious way. To me conscious awareness is nirvana, being totally aware of yourself even apart from a physical body

Would death be nirvana if we simply just dissolved into nothingness and no longer consciousness? This would entail been born again since the underlying awareness of the universe experiencing itself thus death would entail the endless cycle of rebirth into new lifeforms.
Death is the end of life but it might not be the end of one's memories. That's because one's memories are part of who they are. Intellectual memories are unique and I'm not sure how that works with regards the brain

What can be said about death is that is probably true enlightenment and truth a final conclusive answer the person receives whatever actually happens in the end. Buddhists warn not to praise death as nirvana or enlightement to avoid people just taking their lifes to escape pain. But endless rebirth seems like a pointless fucking universe to me. I truly believe in the end of all of existence one day but that awareness would survive after that in a eternal point of nothingness til another universe is reborn to take it place under the cyclic cosmological interpretation.
I don't know what death is but it's the end, in my opinion. What happens after death is nothing. That doesn't mean the person no longer exists, but their life is over

Death could also be a illusion and that we are simply god dividing itself into endless infinite pieces to experience its all powerful creative mind. and death simply connects us back to source til we get bored again and thus life could be a fucking horrible video game simulation of the mind of god.
It's as illusive as life, to me. I think it's all very simple but if I knew everything it'd probably be complicated to deal with

I want a endless sleep when i die consciousness is to draining after years and years of been alive.
That sounds good

Everything in this physical world is filtered through the brain and our chemicals running through it be it serotonin, LSD or any drug. No one has come back from the dead unless you believe Jesus was resurrected to tell us what happens but i believe in the moments that can closely replicate physical death like 5meo-dmt gives us the best insight into it but i still have doubts in every one been god cause if it is then our deduction is that god is flawed and evil since this a reflection of man kinds nature.
It's all about where one directs their awareness

Life entails suffering

We all suffer something, but not enough to make such a broad statement.

Not to reduce the harm that some will face, but if you check the stats, the odds of most of us saying that life is a burden is slim, as statistically, the vast majority of us will not suffer much,

Ask the same question in 5 years, if we do not clean up our eco system and reduce co2, and I might not be so quick with the stats as they might nosedive.

Death of both body and all that we are may indeed be our best option/nirvana as compared to living eternally.

Regards
DL

Idk Man, i know Life Is a struggle AND shit but i look at it as continously growing as a person, being, etc. Life Is a fucking gift AND for me even if it Is an Eternal pointless videogame neverending loop. Right now my character Is nznity*** AND I'm thankful for it.

I want a bloody 125mg coke/80mg diacetilmorphine ratio speedball when i leave this planet. AND please, Let me shoot itself just for all times sake. AND one last Marlboro red xD

I think that underlying all cognition is a state of pure awareness, the quality of being something witnessing, and that this property is inherent to the universe, it is the universe, and it is what we all are at the core. Enlightenment, to me, describes an individual manifestation, which has a brain and a personality and a self, and as such is experiencing an entirely biased and limited picture of what is happening, while realizing that this is so. I think once that realization happens, that's enlightenment. I think chasing the idea of enlightenment and tying it to a lack of suffering is erroneous. Some people may never get that real look at the whole, and are never able to realize they are not slaves to their instincts and emotions. And once you DO realize it, then living your life in a way that usefully incorporates this realization is a constant choice and must be maintained. We always have the ability to let our thoughts and emotions pass by if we are aware of them and choose to act on and latch onto only the ones that we should, suffering is inevitable, but much of it results from how we choose to internalize and interpret the raw experience. We always have the choice whether to treat another, who is just ourself in a different iteration, with love and understanding, or with disdain and negativity. I feel ;like I am enlightened in the sense that I know I can make this choice and I know why it's an important choice to make. I don't think enlightenment is this layered thing, that you can reach higher and higher levels of it. At some point the pursuit of that idea of enlightenment becomes an ego game. I just try every day to live my life in ways that are good for myself and others, because I understand how to do this. Sometimes I am better at it than other times. It's sometimes really hard to not latch on to negative, false thoughts, and oftentimes I fail, but this doesn't make me more or less enlightened.

Moments of lifting the veil are profound and beautiful, but once you've been there, going there again isn't going to fundamentally change anything, and it can become like chasing your own tail. That's why I say the pursuit of enlightenment can be an ego game... it's really easy to start thinking you're going farther and farther when you're just going in circles.

I could have never tripped again after my first trip, where I woke up for a few hours, and I would still have realized what I realized about the nature of existence. I will say that subsequent trips have reinforced lessons to me. But anyone, I don't seel breakthrough experiences/ego death from psychedelics anymore. Now I use them to help me with my ego/with life in this particular iteration, or have fun, rather than trying to gain some sort of special knowledge.

Death is oblivion from the perspective of the ego you're riding on. But there is no oblivion because you are experiencing everything all the time, there is always everything.

Obviously I don't have proof of that, no one has any proof of anything regarding that subject, but nevertheless it's my view, which I have have shared in order to discuss the topic. For all I know, we are a bunch of unique souls riding one life to the next, instead of all the same soul. Or maybe the Old Testament vengeful psychopathic God is real and I'm going to Hell for failing to bend over. Or maybe there's a flying spaghetti monster who shits ice cream cones and doesn't even know we exist. No one knows, so you really can't try to suggest to anyone they require objective proof of their beliefs about spirituality, life and death, in order to discuss their ideas.

I've read that it's theorized that the ego is what keeps us bound to our physical bodies, so when we do things like astral travel or deep meditation we're letting go of our ego; by talking to it. Okay, that last part is my personal opinion. Like you repeat numbers or patterns either out loud or mentally. Then once you reach a certain stage, everything starts vibrating. I got to the stage where I was the vibration, so that's interesting

Nirvana could be a plane, the highest plane of consciousness that's actually like experiencing eternity without dying. I primarily associate it with the astral world, but it might also be reachable through meditation. I've read about it when studying astral projection

The ego is complicated. I think it might store information. I've read of people seeing themselves in armor or the armor being part of their ethereal body and I wonder if they're seeing their ego. Maybe the ego is unseeable

Anyway, it's an interesting subject for sure

i see nirvana as the highest level also where any human identity is shred and your consciousness dwells in the eternal light of the source which is pure love.

Complete transcendence experiences are still far between trips for me the timeless eternal moment of seeing the infinite transcendental reality of god could also call this nirvana but last time i saw it it wasn't a white light but complete infinity can't even describe it. Going to take longer breaks between LSD to try see if that works to achieve it more.

Though i agree its a ego trap seeking ego/death and transcendence and enlightenment. I agree i would only ever needed that first trip but i was still in disbelief at what i experienced i had to go back many times to finally understand and grasp the experience. The first trip where everything just breaks apart and your true nature is revealed as the universe itself experiencing everything. Attachment to life and all its experiences causes us undue suffering the inability to let ago. In my last ego death coming back after that timeless moment and starting to question the universe and god on why it would let things like world war 1 and 2 happen genocide murder rape. Holding on to human suffering i then realized my flaw was attachment to illusion / maya. Endless desires out of control thoughts meditation helps quiet it.

Searching for the highest teaching shows that every religion has many flaws and what that human thought was the highest teaching was simply a lower level to reality.

I guess im also attached to just loving staring into the infinite reality since its so beautiful. Since psychedelic drugs always have to wear off the freedom from attachment to suffering is never permanent and ram dass discovered that flaw but i guess its still not going to stop me from trying anyway.

I wonder if we will wake up one day after dying as aliens in this universe.

Perhaps nirvana is living and not the mystery of what death is?

Religions seem to fail when they are focused on what is next, not what is now. I think people fail from this mental position as well. I think of it as PTSD but maybe call it Pre-Tramatic-Stress-Disorder. When you spend so much time using the neural connections that think about the same thing, you don't build new neural pathways or enter into areas of new contemplation. Psycadelics can help but they tend to open only specific doors where you can loose yourself again.

The real struggle I see is keeping your focus on now. If you consider your awareness for the day as a dot that travels back and forth on your life's timeline remembering, interpreting and planning we become easily lose in past events that can't be changed and despite all our effort we simply end in a state of PTSD. Getting lost daily in imagination of future events that you cannot change has the same detrimental effect. Often the future imagined event doesn't happen as we hoped and it becomes a past event we can't shake. Don't lose the opportunities to live in now while chasing a larger story line that makes sense to you.

Having a larger picture of the universe, consciousness, life, death and spirituality is a great thing if it changes how you interpret and interact here and now.

living can easily be discounted as nirvana due to the undue amount of hardship and suffering every lifeform goes through. A school of thought would be we are all god and reunited with loving at source and suffering helps understand the importance of it.

even the present moment is a illusion or veil of maya hiding a greater reality. While the present is all we have for most people there present consists of extreme hardship on earth.

If this individual manifestation just ends and that its and we are just the universe experiencing everything i would be happy aswell since i no longer have to hold these memories and can start anew or fresh next time around.

I've learned that nirvana is a location one may reach once they've learned to master or let go of each chakra vibration going all the way up to the crown chakra, which is the one associated with a state of bliss. Some even say this is what we do during death

I like to think of it as a portal to channel energy fields. A lot of reports say people start seeing synesthesia before they reach or can reach nirvana, which distracts them so they can't go further. Sounds pretty amazing to me :)

Obviously I don't have proof of that, no one has any proof of anything regarding that subject, but nevertheless it's my view, which I have have shared in order to discuss the topic. For all I know, we are a bunch of unique souls riding one life to the next, instead of all the same soul. Or maybe the Old Testament vengeful psychopathic God is real and I'm going to Hell for failing to bend over. Or maybe there's a flying spaghetti monster who shits ice cream cones and doesn't even know we exist. No one knows, so you really can't try to suggest to anyone they require objective proof of their beliefs about spirituality, life and death, in order to discuss their ideas.

I have no problems with speculations. I do when speculations are given as facts.

That is why I mentioned logical fallacies.

Regards
DL

kingdom-graphic-2.jpg

I am with you mate. And this is a topic has been on my mind constantly lately, as I have been literally fighting for physical survival due to my condition declining so much as a result of totally unnecessarily being denied vital and essential health treatments for too long at the wrong time.

I definitely 100% cannot even consider that our souls do not continue to progress through existence in whatever format and I'm totally open to the idea of reincarnation but I don't subscribe to it because that would be closed minded I genuinely don't know but to me that feels the most logical and sensible.

What particularly fascinated me was from the ancient Indian history detailing travelling between different planets.

But the idea of there being 5 planets or something maybe many more where the conditions on each were variably difficult and unpleasant vs harmonious and joyful depending on what level of lessons and karma we had reached.

Scary thought in some ways.

So I'm honestly open to everything and I have to admit I know absolutely nothing.

I don't mean in general I just mean in the absolute sense when it comes to these grandeur matters.

I'm pretty sure the Illuminati themselves may have some pretty good ideas on this exact topic, which is the crux of what they are about, the Psychopaths decided centuaries if not thousands of years ago that only the very special select and enlightened few had a right to the actual truth and hence the total deception of the society which has been building and culminating for centuries if not longer.

But for sure I think we have to radically change our view and approach towards death and accept and embrace it and and remove a lot of the natural fear of what may well be a glorious process and experience for all that we know.

Last edited:
Also endless rebirth scares the shit out of me although I don't want to cease to exist altogether I just hope that there are higher planes of existence and different states where pain is absent and joy is permanent and actually I do believe in that for whatever reason.

Also endless rebirth scares the shit out of me although I don't want to cease to exist altogether I just hope that there are higher planes of existence and different states where pain is absent and joy is permanent and actually I do believe in that for whatever reason.

Believe, or just faith?

Belief takes/needs facts, faith which is what I would say you have, does not need facts.

Regards.
DL