• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is anyone else feeling it?

I find this to be the case with me as well, I am flowing with life much more freely and listening to my intuition and I find I'm usually right about things. However I know why this is, it's because I removed the impediments weighing me down and involved myself heavily in things that inspire me and bring me joy and passion. I'm surrounded by love and support and beautiful things. So it's only natural that I would become re-connected with the state we are all capable of and most of us experience as children, before we get all corrupted by the world. I have made a conscious decision to live this way, but it's not magic, it's willpower and opportunity. I am lucky enough to live in a world where my survival needs are all but given, and where I am able to pursue my passions and have a tribe of other humans in which we lift each other up and support each other as we truly are, and I see the value and beauty in choosing to live life "in the flow", so I am embracing this opportunity to do so.

I know it was hard fought to get to where you are now and to find that right balance. You're feeling IT! You're creating your own vision for your life as you are blessed to do. That's what this is all about to me. What you're experiencing is IT! Whether you're child-labor assembling iPhones in China or someone communing with angles, that's your reality. Same principles apply. Your experience is valid, make it work for you. That's how I feel about it.

Back in June there was someone who said they can hear and feel the new energies coming in...others did not seem to but their behaviour and way of being was a reflection of it.

And especially critical to remember in these days - keep the level of your thoughts, feelings, and vibration as a whole as high as possible. The razor's edge.

Tell that to the majority of the world who live in poverty or trashed up environments. It's easy to get swept up in this stuff in 1st world nations. If you make your own little corner a nice corner to be in, like Xorkoth has done by deliberate action, then that's all dandy and one should feel happy with what they have achieved. But this idea that things are improving because we're predestined to reach some new level or something like that.. that's first world story telling. Take a good objective look at the condition of our nations and where the world is heading..

Being very blunt here, fantasy and escapism are not a new concepts. We've always had the potential to change the world too. Nothing has changed in that regard but the world will not change without sweat and blood, as has always been the case. Praying or looking to the heavens is fantastical thinking not pragmatic action. I think it would be a prudent move to reconsider your position Ninae, because you're likely to be disappointed when nothing has changed in 10 years time except more people losing their jobs.

EDIT: I apologize for being a bit blunt here.. I wasted quite a few years indulging the idea of the 2012 thing, which has left me a bit bitter and cynical (more so) ;)

This is true, but I meant that even though and despite of it I feel like this is where we are now. It's not about a philosophical view of what makes sense, etc. Before slavery was abolished in this part of the world most would say the notion was crazy, but there was a few who saw the possibility and believed in it, and that was enough.

Sometimes I think reality flips like that even if the odds seem against it.

The phenomenology section is also rife with information that was more or less 'channeled' to me.
Funny, I didn't realize until after I had written the book, that it was basically a channeled work. The final edits now are all delicate work.

I would like to share my book with this thread that it may help some light their path.

That's freakin' awesome man. I always hoped someone would do something like this. Congrats. I'll give it a read.

This "Ascension" through meditation.

I suppose I have experienced a sense of pleasure that could be considered Ascension by others.

It's like when making love and feeling a bliss that is unparalleled by anything else.

I'm not sure it takes me anywhere, nor is it anything but brain chemicals flowing.

I was doing a yoga class today, and the girl taking the class was giggling along with me as I struggled to be flexible enough for several poses.

The moment I walked in there, she was all smiley with me, and I think we had a sense of understanding that others in the class did not.

She came and sat next to me in her tight yoga clothes a couple of times. I especially liked it when she spread her legs in front of me in "happy baby" pose.

If I were not in a relationship, I'm sure I would have asked her what she was doing tonight.

Wait, what was I discussing again? :)

Making love would be feeding on energy outside of yourself...we can all do that... attaining ascencion would mean feeding on the God-energy within so you become independent.

Last edited:
So, what if "God" = love?

There are many that claim love is their higher power.

Love-energy?

Yes, of course, but being connected to your own inner source as opposed to needing it from outside. If you can feel lonely you're not connected. I guess most can only imagine this on psychedelics, etc.

Lonely is a very foreign feeling to me these days. We are an army of consciousness aligning.

Agreed. I find telepathic contact becomes easier and easier, or a form of energy-exchange. Physical proximity is not necessary to interact with someone.

There was some interesting quotes in that blog, seen from a different kind of perspective, although these are from early summer.

"Death of the west, rise of the east. No more needs to be said on this. Watch it happen. Most are begging for it. The grass is always greener...

The Variable is the wave. Called this because they are creating a screen to blur it out. They won't be able to keep everyone silent who can see past the screen but the noise may drown them out."

"What is "the wave?
Energy. Starting at the centre of the Galaxy and causing all planetary bodies to react as well."

"The wave is coming, we have felt it building for some time now. You know as well as anyone that no one knows for sure how this will effect things. These unpredictable events have already begun. All eyes on deck.

Pay no mind to the rabble. Just prepare to move with the earth, sway with the wind, and ride this wave."

"This wave is softening our shadow aspects, our hungry wolves, clearing the way for authentic self Love, when we come to love ourselves again, in a balanced way we can Love others and the Planetary Soul unconditionally as She loves us!

All we have to do is open ourselves, relax extend ourselves to just be, feel our connection to Her, so that we may grow our individual frequency range to stay within Hers..Love is the key.

The wave will bring with it all of the above. Awakening to new aspects of reality. Remembering who and what we are. A reset of some systems. Along with some physical occurrences. Yes, no one knows exactly how this will play out."

"Seeking energy from others usually happens when people do not realize they have their own direct connection to source energy. This will clear itself out as more and more humans learn, accept, and act from the knowledge that they have a direct connection to Source.

It will reach a critical mass tipping point soon, and the ratio of humans reconnecting back to source will increase exponentially. The incoming real wave will provide more than enough energy for this process."

"Time frames cannot be predicted which is why every prediction made on such events turn out to be false."

"Your writer hopes that (and is attempting to himself) we can end these cycles as we ride this wave so that we can find fresh water on the other side."

"Trust yourself, as this is part of your test. These discoveries will trigger your long term memory from past lives and your universal consciousness."

Last edited: