• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is anyone else feeling it?

"He is just another tool of The Advesary to remind us that evil exists and to resist it and choose good so that we can leave this prison planet in the next Great Harvest and ascend to the New Heaven.

The Weeknd and all these other tools will have to work off their karmic debt by remaining in this 3rd dimension for another cycle so just keep working on yourself people. Strive for 51% positivity and service to others and you will not be left behind."

LOL. That actually made me laugh. Wonder if it could be as simple as that? I would like to leave this prison planet.

"The so called event is really a mass awakening, a mass awakening which is about to happen, it almost happened many times, but we didn´t make it. It is more than time to put and end to our slavery, and only mass awakening will do." :)

I can believe it at this point. I've been keeping my eye on the movement for a while and it's starting to look like it.

I've come to understand there's been talk about a "shift" occurring and it is referred to as "the moment". It's been in the works for a while... anywho...

To anyone who felt the first part of the shift in 2011... It's happening again.

I believe it's a long process maybe ocurring over a century or more...so it doesn't really make sense when we talk about it because we don't have the time perspective.

I believe the channeling stuff saying we'll shift overnight is just disinfo to make people feel discouraged or like they don't need to work for their awakening. While I only think it will happen for those who work for it. And some of us won't awaken in this lifetime if that's not part of their lifeplan.

I'm so woke af I haven't been able to sleep tonight...currently 3am. It's not even a surprise though, I was told there would be sleeping problems after coming off of suboxone. It has been a week since I stopped taking it and I'm still adjusting. Primary side effects are hypersensitivity of the senses and the nerves. So yeah, needless to say I'm feeling it, and everything heightened. I am looking forward to reaching stability in my clarity.

Try sunglasses for your hyper-sensitivity to stimulation. Trust me it helps a lot. I wear sunglasses most of the time.

Ha, trust me, I have been keeping it shady. Sunglasses are a an essential tuning device

Smart guy. It shields you from people's energies when you're in a fragile state too. I don't mind going out with sunglasses in the winter, why not.

Far out indeed, but not too far out for these times. I believe there to be at least some truth in this documantation, and it is oddly aligned with my intuitive visions I received on new years days. Without saying too much, I do believe I was interfacing with exfraterrestrial energies, and they were monitoring me, nearly 'taking me to the light' but after their spectral analysis of me they concluded I have more to do in the physical plane. As painful as it has been in the past 8 days I am viscerally understanding these truths as my body mind and spirit clear their energies so that I nay do more real work to heal the collecti e consciousness In other words, I almost died, full on near death experience which has given me great perspective, but it is nothing I would recommend to anyone who hasn't already touched the other side in some way.

:eek: That sounds intense, Vortech. Are you feeling okay now? Sounds like a good show if it happens, but I don't know if any media would cover that. Seems we have to rely on this kind of thing and seem crazy.

Hey Ninae :)

I visited a church in Il-Mellieha the other night with beautiful murals said to have been made by saint Luke the evangelist, whom supposedly got shipwrecked on this island I've been living on in the med.

This version of history is fairly widely spread throughout the better informed of the religious community.

Very pretty murals, but I was skeptical of whether he did the murals himself or not.

I do get more out of murals than words, in relation to scripture and spiritual history, but that's just me.

Do you like murals?

I'm not the right person to ask, LOL. I've barely been to church in my life and I live in a protestant country where there are no murals. But we have an old Gothic cathedral with stain glass windows which is really nice.