• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is anyone else feeling it?

This sure was interesting. Not that I understand it. It's true that we tend to be divided into victims and victimisers (even if you try to balance that).

"Soul frequency integrated with earth sound frequency". No, I don't think so.

Human-Incarnates_zpsqqdpjhwb.jpg~original

Last edited:
You guys should check out Spirit Science videos on youtube.... Very interesting what he has to say.

I also found this thread made about the same time.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...s-an-attempt-to-enslave-us-in-a-Saturn-Matrix

And it looks like this September wave stuff was disinformation. But, the thing is, I think there is something real going on underneath that it was trying to take attention away from. That is what I have been feeling and this has been going on for a long time now.

I'd been noticing it since around spring and thought maybe this was something related to that. So maybe it wasn't, but it seems to only grow stronger with time. It's getting easier and easier to meditate, etc.

Unfortunately I have discovered all of the channels and sources I've been referring to are some kind of psyop/misinformation/confusion campaign. Yes, even the best ones, so be careful.

Whoops!

You guys need to bring it back to Earth.

This is about the most sensical thing I've read in this thread. Call me unenlightened but I really fail to see how all of this pseudo-scientific new age rambing and guessing is going to help anything remotely related to the real world. It strikes me as an ingenious way to just seem self-important and unique honestly.

Last edited:
I didn't mean all of it was, but a few that I'd found, and there's a need to be cautious.

But I think we could stop all this talking down to other people's spiritual beliefs. It seems like when anyone has a non-religious spiritual belief that is different from theirs it's always "new-age ramble". Who's to decide what is valid or not.

Personally, I mostly like the teachings from the ancient traditions, but many of these have been incorporated into new age so it has now become impossible for many to discern what is what. But that doesn't have to put you off your seeking. And there are also has to be good teachers in our time, like in any other.

For me to talk down to anyone's beliefs I would have to actually know what they are first. I don't even know what your beliefs are. It seems like you just post different new age things that fascinate you at you whim without really having any opinion of your own, or in this case not even understanding it...

This sure was interesting. Not that I understand it. It's true that we tend to be divided into victims and victimisers (even if you try to balance that).

"Soul frequency integrated with earth sound frequency". No, I don't think so.

Human-Incarnates_zpsqqdpjhwb.jpg~original

Just being fascinated by something isn't the same as believing in it especially if you don't even know what it means. You just strike me as very impressionable and imo a lot of new age movements prey on easily impressionable people much the same way cult members do because they're easily manipulated. To me it's a dangerous way to be.

Last edited:
The main principles are well known and can be found in all the classic mystery traditions. But that doesn't mean you can't be curious and search for more. What is going on in contemporary times also matters and I don't agree with those who think nothing after Buddhism is worthwhile.

The main principles are well known and can be found in all the classic mystery traditions. But that doesn't mean you can't be curious and search for more. What is going on in contemporary times also matters and I don't agree with those who think nothing after Buddhism is worthwhile.

Ok, but using the graph you posted as an example, what exactly do you accomplish by posting that and not giving any explanation about it to someone who has no idea what it is? I don't know what it means and you don't either so what's the point? It would be like if I posted a picture of the crucifix as an example and said that I found it really interesting but didn't understand it. That's not exactly going to help anyone understand Christianity. Searching is fine, but just posting random things because you're drawn to them but not really being able to explain them is just a cop out. If you're going to believe in something you should be able to stand behind it.

With that said, I'll respect anyone's right to believe what they want as long as it's not hurting others, and believe it or not I have nothing against spirituality. But if you put this stuff out there and can't even explain it then you're just leaving yourself open to criticism.

Last edited:
I think you're taking things a bit seriously. It's just a message board and you don't have to read it.

^ Yeah, plus you can take it for what it is, he/she is not saying you have to believe it, I don't necessarily believe it, but knowledge is power regardless so I take it for what it is. He/She took that time out of their day to tell us something that they thought was important.

Believe what? I don't even know what IT is... That's my whole point. If you want someone to take your beliefs seriously or at least understand them then it helps to give a brief explanation of what it is your posting, what it means to you and why it's relevant.

It wasn't really meant to be a discussion. In the first post I just asked if anyone could relate. I was wondering if it was just me and if there could be anything to these predictions, etc.

Now I think there has been something, but not exactly the way it's been told. I'm feeling different because I've been meditating a lot and other things. Sure it could be just an individual thing, but right now there are so many saying things like that.

Or did you expect me to compose a kind of "The shift of 2015 for dummies?"

Last edited:
It wasn't really meant to be a discussion. In the first post I just asked if anyone could relate. I was wondering if it was just me and if there could be anything to these predictions, etc.

Which predictions?

Now I think there has been something, but not exactly the way it's been told. I'm feeling different because I've been meditating a lot and other things. Sure it could be just an individual thing, but right now there are so many saying things like that.

Can you elaborate? Because that literally means nothing.

Or did you expect me to compose a kind of "The shift of 2015 for dummies?"

No, just to make sense and not sound utterly confused all the time.

Now we are flying towards the asymptote, the event horizon of singularity. Buckle your physical, mental and spiritual seat belts now."
Cheers
so we are all falling into a black hole now? I hope not ;)

Ninae, a message for you. Whole truth rarely comes from one place. More often we see dualities and trinities of truth, and the broader scale we all are holders of pieces of puzzles. I believe to extract truth from 'message' I.E. in meditation or psychedelics, 1/3 of the whole is received during the experience. One-third is received after the experience. The last 1/3 of the message is received in feedback by the Universe, after you use your intuition to communicate the pieces.

Just a little rule of thumb for sifting gems from debris.

Not blindly believing in everything new age you read on the internet would also be good advice I think. :\

No, I always just assume it's about 50/50 truth/untruth and take what I can from it. You need to measure it up to your most valid sources as most channels are misguided in some way. However, intentional deception and deliberately placing lies out there is a bit different.

Both Kathryn May and The Ruiner turned out to be some kind of intel agent that skillfully mixes truth with lies. That doesn't mean you can't get much out of what is of value there, but you need to use discernment.

More often we see dualities and trinities of truth, and the broader scale we all are holders of pieces of puzzles.

We're talking deep, deep truths here. Thanks for this. This speaks to the shift in our thinking that is required. Let's move away from dualities of truth and into trinities of truth. Consider this paradox of logic and see where it takes you. Clearly a purely binary way of looking at things is lacking if logic alone can't answer this simple little question.

Shamanaste :D