• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is anyone else feeling it?

What needs to go is the false choice between religion/spirituality and science/evolution. It just works to keep you from getting the full picture.

What's a trinity of truth as opposed to a duality?

If we knew what the truth was then negating truth would be impossible. The truth is not a duality.

If we could build all the truths in the world from the existing truths at our disposal, then we wouldn't have any need for new truths. This axiomatic approach to discovering all truths is impossible anyways (see :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6del%27s_incompleteness_theorems).

How do we acquire new truths though? New truth comes to us through OUR experience!

I got some pretty good approximations to truth I suppose. I treat those with respect (my so called axioms), but who am I kidding, I don't really know. My ego would love for me to just accept that I know and become a machine, but it doesn't work for me. If I already had the truth y'all would have nothing to teach me, yet I'm learning things all the time from you. To be honest, of all the sources of information that most interest me, it's your experiences that interest me most. Some are stuck with the belief that experiences cannot be trusted. It's true that experiences are subject to external influence but they hold kernels of truth that are fundamental when purified. Even a so-called liar reveals what he conceals. We need experiences because they introduce new truths into an otherwise closed system. Going through life arbitrarily saying this is true and this is false seems to be what most people are doing whether they admit it or not. I do it all the time but I'm trying to correct this. Living without trusting our experiences at all is a shitty way to live, I don't want to be a robot personally.

So how do we navigate the world of experience?

Since pretty much everything we know is an illusion (truly useful ideas are not the same as truth but we shouldn't abandon them, that's nihilism and most of us know better) we interact with ourselves and with others. We see how our experience of it guides us and we open up to our higher self. If I knew what God was the duality wouldn't be necessary. Since I don't I embrace the holy trinity. It isn't a Christian concept, it's a life concept. Symbolism guides us but isn't the answer. Present moment awareness and unity is a fantastic barometer for truth for now in my experience. Let's face it, even the most logically minded amongst us are guided by their "ah ha" moments. We connect it with logic later. How else would we know?

330px-Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-English.svg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
LevelsBeyond knows what I'm talking about!
My friends and I have been discussing this voraciously recently. "Down with Dualities, Up with Trinities!" we proclaim. Take the French flag for instance. Two sides divided, one side United. The red and blue sit at the periphery, at war in a sense, for they do not sit on common ground. You can see the metaphor in Democrat and Republican, or low frequency and high frequency, Patriarch and Matriarch or whatever kind of duality you can think of. But in the Center of the flag is the Unity,white, a synthesis of all visible wavelengths simultaneously together.
I like the 'Holy Trinity' archetype variations, for there are so many ways in which it appears. For instance:
In reference to my technique of sifting gems from the noise of the signals (debris), there is the Source piece we experience in a state of Clear Channel, but it is just pure light so we can't really grasp it, for it is too much to comprehend all at once. Afterwards we reflect on it in thought, in dream, and intuition. Then we take these two sides, the father and the son if you will, or the Source and the Reflection, and offer it to the Holy Ghost, the Universe, or paradioxically, the Ground, and we use it to ground the message into concensus reality. 'Keep your ear to the ground' as the saying goes. To synthesize all three into the final message to get The Word of God, or as close as we can mortally be at this point.

A friend once talked of the three parts of man that create consciousness. There is the primate mind, the robot mind, and the angel mind. A trinity, much more stable than the duality of 'a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other' which seems antiquated at this point.

so we are all falling into a black hole now? I hope not

I'm not sure which original post you are referring too, but I know of this notion. Yes we are past the knee of the exponential curve flying towards the event horizon of a singularity, but it is not a black hole in the sense that we are flying towards a literal black hole in the center of the galaxy. That's ludicrous and unsubstantiated. It's more like stars colliding, but again, not exactly literally. Technology/Science and Magic are coming to a mutal understanding, I am excited for that as one effect of the convergence of disciplines as a necessary part of continuing the acceleration of growth, not physical growth so much, for we are leaving that paradigm. Virtual Reality and self-driving transports will eliminate much of the inefficiencies of physicality, and that is the next level coming very very soon. As we approach the limits of classical physics we grow from within; smaller, closer seems to be better; more interconnects, less time between signal transport, so you can see the effects of reaching the knee of the exponential curve of computation capacity. As a result we move work to the stranger and more magical world of the quantum level and nanotech, and those disciplines will merge with the knowledge of neuroscience, biotech, pharmacology, and consciousness science to create the next level of connection which will spur yet another awakening of Global Consciousness. It is all progressive, one step at a time, so no we aren't literally being sucked in to anything. We are walking into it, for the destiny of Man calls him.

Sorry that was a rant.
TL;DR, black holes suck, let's align the stars instead. However, the black hole metaphor does cross over in the sense that time is effectively slowing down as we approach the event horizon. Time is only a measure of change. The amount of change is and has been accelerating in many ways. Ride the wave.

look at my intial post, I quoted you there (but the quote wasn't included in my quote of myself). I was asking, because your terminolgy implied that "we" all go towards the singularity, which is by definition a black hole. (which, by the way, doesn't agree with the observational fact that the universe is expanding with acceleration in all directions.)
I was aware in the first place that this is not what you meant, but if you want to communicate idead to others, you should make use of clear expressions. unfortunately your last post doesn't make much more sense to me. ;)

That's a problem I have with all the stuff in this thread. many people take scientific terminology and just use them to talk something completely different (or even something they themself cannot really explain to others), because using sciency stuff makes it look right or as if it made sense. I wish people would abstain from that because it causes confusion and makes impressionable believe that something makes sense just because it looks like it's scientific when it's really not.

'Sciency stuff makes it looks right...I wish people would abstain from that'

So you want me to explain it like you are 5? You know, you could also just brush up on ''Sciency" words that I use, to improve your comprehension. In the meantime I will continue to work on my expression of ideas through words so that most people can understand it.
Mind asking how old you actually are?

I understand though that the comprehension of my post requires some foundation. Look at Ray Kurzweil's work. He has been preaching this for decades, that the laws of accelerating returns are rippling out to create a lot more change than simply smaller faster computers.

'Sciency stuff makes it looks right...I wish people would abstain from that'

So you want me to explain it like you are 5? You know, you could also just brush up on ''Sciency" words that I use, to improve your comprehension. In the meantime I will continue to work on my expression of ideas through words so that most people can understand it.
Mind asking how old you actually are?
first of all, your agression is pretty uncalled for, second of all, you kind of missed my point...

what I'm talking about is that you use scientific terms which are already established to define something specific, to talk about something completely different, and this is just misleading. you people just grab a bunch of big words to make your ideas sound reasonable, but this is pretty much the opposite of scientific thinking.

Look at Ray Kurzweil's work. He has been preaching this for decades, that the laws of accelerating returns are rippling out to create a lot more change than simply smaller faster computers.
again, this doesn't really make sense. but i read up a little on this Kurzweil guy, but tbh the idea of a technological singularity is pretty absurd, at least in the near future.

Last edited:
I like your symbolism Vortech. Symbolism is highly personal in my experience, that said the conclusion wasn't so different.

The symbolism that came to me was along the lines of:

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

"thanks Morpheus, but you didn't say I couldn't take both."

red + blue = violet

The past few months so many have been talking about the rising energies and great consciousness-shifts, etc. And not just the normal ones, there are now so many. I usually don't sense too much of this kind of thing, but this year has been different and I've had so many "higher perception" type experiences, so maybe the more insensitive are becoming more sensitive now.

I don't know what everyone else are experiencing but I'm starting to wonder what is really going on. There's just too much to point out. Or the high point for me was probably when I experienced full God-consciousness in a sober state, not really something that's possible to describe, but at the same time strangely familiar. Other than that, I feel compelled to pray a lot and seem to get responses to it most of the time. And to "bless" people and things as well. I also get sudden inner visuals a lot of the time. It's never really been like this before.

I know for many all this will be normal and how it's been their whole life but there are many of us it's new for. I'm just wondering how far it's going to go. Do you now think there's anything to this "going from the 3rd to 5th dimension" stuff? I used to tend not to believe in it, as it wasn't real for me, but now I'm not so sure. It's not really something to argue about, either, I think it's something you either feel or you don't.

I had a strong kundalini awakening experience 10 years ago during an XTC trip. It went too fast, not enough work on my energetic system. I started dreaming about snakes, and other stuff, not really understanding what was happening.

I did some readings a couple of years ago and it got me interested in the subject.

Last spring, I got some surges of energy while walking outside. Feeling of bliss coming sudently.

Last summer, I was doing some breathing work while spending some time fishing alone when I felt a strong energy coming in. Like in my first awakening experience, but with no drugs in the mix. A current all over my spine and wave after wave of blissful pleasure. I stayed high for a couple of days.

From time to time, I still get a similar feeling. Not as strong, but still great.

If I focus on my breathing, many times I can make that feeling grow, and I get a little overview of what is the 5D world. In my opinion, the 5th dimension is inside each of us, not somewhere else. In that dimension, true love have a much larger place. The 5th dimension is a change in our focus, in our perception of things. I only get small glimpses of it but when I do, it's like "oh wow!" :)

Yes, it is inside of us. We connect with it through our 5th dimensional bodies. During peak experiences in life, like falling in love or having children, we're also lifted up to a higher plane internally.

Not to mention as children we start out with a much higher consciousness. Babies and young children have that "paradise vibration" or God-consciousness to them. So we just have to backtrack, it's not something new that is outside us.

There's a button at the top of the forum that says "new thread". :) Welcome.

first of all, your agression is pretty uncalled for, second of all, you kind of missed my point...

what I'm talking about is that you use scientific terms which are already established to define something specific, to talk about something completely different, and this is just misleading. you people just grab a bunch of big words to make your ideas sound reasonable, but this is pretty much the opposite of scientific thinking.

again, this doesn't really make sense. but i read up a little on this Kurzweil guy, but tbh the idea of a technological singularity is pretty absurd, at least in the near future.

I'm not misusing words, it could be called poetic license. In other words I use a lot of metaphors, and I thought that people understand BETTER with metaphors, especially with complex and abstract concepts.

And I apologize if you read my post as aggressive but that was not my intention. But seriously, if you want me to explain something like you are 5 I gladly will.

It's the reference to age that was read as insulting (by me as well by the way). Alluding to someone being young is commonly done by people to attempt to lower the subject's perceived position and maturity level in an attempt to devalue their position or relevance. I'm not quite sure what purpose asking someone's age has in this discussion, and asking someone if they want you to explain something to them like they're 5 suggests that's what you think of them. Maybe it's not what you meant but if you word things that way, it's how it's going to be taken, especially with no nonverbal cues.

Point taken. I just come from a background of being subscribed to the Reddit sub "ELI5" which stands for 'Explain like I'm 5', a place where it is OK to not understand a complex subject. It really is a great sub, a place to learn hard things easily. That's all I was alluding to.

I have read through this thread quite a few times. Upon first reading it, I found a lot of the information posted by ninae and others supporting/showing evidence of a possible spiritual shift or large-scale higher stat of consciousness to be incredibly thought provoking and uplifting. After really thinking about it though and digesting the information given, I have encountered some issues that keep myself from fully embracing this wonderful, optimistic notion.

The main thing that I am struggling with is an issue that has already been brought up multiple times by many different minds in this thread. The idea does not seem to add up with what is currently happening in the world around us. So many are suffering, war is still happening with promises to only grow worse, we have corruption amongst the most powerful people in the world, people appear to be more selfish then ever, and this just names a few of the main issues that I can see on a daily basis. I suppose how often you are exposed to this type of negativity in your life will greatly influence the overall perspective in terms of meaning.

I do believe in the power of positivity, the law of attraction, and being the change you wish to see. I think that is really all a person can do in a reality such as this, whether it be real or not. Someone mentioned much earlier in the thread, I believe it was Mysterie, that inner worlds are projected outward. That sums up most of the discussion in this thread I think. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Having dreams is important. There is absolutely nothing wrong when wishing the best for life as a whole. I will do what is in my power to help bring humanity closer to a higher plane of existence by meditating, doing my best to stay positive, so that I can contribute to the change that the world is in such desparate need of. That is all we can ever truly count on, after all.

My feelings have changed over time as well. At first I didn't know whether what I was experiencing was personal or something more universal or objective.

Now I kind of think it was a bit of both, though I have been doing spiritual work for myself for a long time which certainly affects my perspective. Lately I sometimes meditate or do energy-work 3 times a day, etc. and not everyone are going to be in that situation.

As for the channeled material and truth speakers supporting something like this, looking back I now feel much more sceptical. There were just too many sources saying different variations of the same thing that it seems as though it must have been a concerted effort. I know there are some who pose as multiple channels and think many of them work together to create a picture that will tend to lead us down a certain path.

Why this is done is a bit more complex to get into, but seems to have always been going on in some form, like through books, movies, and music. Creating confusing, distraction, and a form of saviour-path to keep us passive are all possibilities. Individual spiritual development is something that seems to have always been undermined as a rule in this world, when it has even been legal.

These days it might be technically legal but it's so hard to find truth behind all the layers of untruths and half-truths that most are mislead or just give up. This all doesn't mean there's not anything real taking place underneath, it's just not something that's so easy to get to.

Last edited:
Why would you ever trust the word of someone who claims to be channeling.. I mean you can't go to the source and verify what was whispered into their ear, if it was even whispered at all. And even if it was (which I do believe is possible).. why the blanket trust? No one ever seems to question how trustworthy these invisible sources are. There's a bit of the starry eyes syndrome where because its exotic, invisible, mysterious, it must automatically be legit. If humans lie and bullshit each other, which we do, on a daily and widespread basis.. then I think it's safe to assume other intelligent life will too.