• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Invited Friend to Party, verge of flaking now wants to come... Help!

Hey all, so incase you might be wondering how the night panned out here's how... I wont go into full detail unless you ask for specifics but heres how it went... I'll start by saying I'm going to have to accept the fact that she just might not be into me sexually. We met, had a good dinner with great conversation. We walked and help hands and she bundled up into me as it was cold. We stopped in at a local cafe for coffee and desert. While there we talked and laughed and engaged again in eye contact. She suggested we go check out the Rockefeller tree. We took the metro there and held hands again and I played up my kino in public on the train. I then said lets go grab a drink. She said ok there's a cool hotel by the park. We proceeded through the park where we talked and connected more. This is when I went in and kissed her after we were looking at each other. She turned away and I caught her cheek. I personally felt the time was right. However, I can tell she was uncomfortable. Maybe bad timing I suppose. She felt a little put off I think by it too. I kept it cool and continued to proceed. She then said I think I'm gonna go home I feel really tired. At this point I said "no drinks?" She said another time I feel really tired. So I walked with her through the park to the subway, she said she had a great time and I said great. I was going to go for another kiss again but it wasn't right so I left it at that.

I was going to come out and tell her "look (name), the dynamics of our friendship on my end has changed. I'm attracted to you and I'm not sure if you feel the same but I don't think I can continue hanging out with you playing games with the flirting crap." However, I thought that would be a weak move so I just left it to burry. I think I'm not going to contact her again for a while. I think I made it clear to her what I want but she doesn't feel the same. Going out on dates with her is great and all, we have good times but its also wasting my time as I want her sexually. Spread your thoughts... was thinking that maybe I should just be straight up tell her how I feel.

I can honestly say though that I'm pretty glad that I went in for the kiss even though she didn't reciprocate. It made me feel a lot better than not going at all. Plus I think she knows where I stand. If she get's back at me I'm just gonna have to fall back if she wants to hang again. I can't keep doing this crap. However, it was definitely worth it.​

Someone please tell me what kino means!

So basically what you're saying is we were right and this girl has no interest in you...though I am surprised she ended up meeting you.

So basically what you're saying is we were right and this girl has no interest in you...though I am surprised she ended up meeting you.

kino is a gambling game that trashy people play at low class watering holes and bowling alleys.

my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

Seriously, this is the cringe worthiest thread I've read in a long time.

Rollosollo, I think you might be acquiring a habit that repels women. Don't worry, a lot of men have this habit & it's an easy fix if your aware of it. You need to correct it as soon as possible. Don't worry my bud, I can spark your awareness :)

I can tell you exactly what you need to do, but a lot people here will be offended. I have a lot faith in you being a womanizer one day Rollosollo :D

queenbee, Kino stands for Kinesthetic.

It basically means touching and having physical contact with another person. It can be as simple as giving a hug, a kiss on the cheek, or playing a goofy game of thumb wrestle or giving a palm reading. It's highly important for men to establish some keno right away if they want to build attraction with another woman. It's actually a way to know if a woman is attracted to you.

Rollosollo, I think you might be acquiring a habit that repels women. Don't worry, a lot of men have this habit & it's an easy fix if your aware of it. You need to correct it as soon as possible. Don't worry my bud, I can spark your awareness :)

I can tell you exactly what you need to do, but a lot people here will be offended. I have a lot faith in you being a womanizer one day Rollosollo :D

@Teabag Johnny, thanks for the positive feedback. I'm ready to hear what you have to say in terms of what I need to do lol. I'm not entirely trying to achieve the womanizer mindset. I just like the girl now and want to hookup really. As mentioned earlier in this thread, we've been friends for some time and the opportunity wasn't there at that time. Now that I'm single and I believe she is too, I've changed my perspective and went on to pursue. People change, they bend like a palm tree with whatever conditions that surrounds it. I can't help it, it's just the way it is. But anyway, I haven't contacted her since she thanked me for the good time which was last Thursday and I don't plan to.

@Teabag Johnny, thanks for the positive feedback. I'm ready to hear what you have to say in terms of what I need to do lol. I'm not entirely trying to achieve the womanizer mindset. I just like the girl now and want to hookup really. As mentioned earlier in this thread, we've been friends for some time and the opportunity wasn't there at that time. Now that I'm single and I believe she is too, I've changed my perspective and went on to pursue. People change, they bend like a palm tree with whatever conditions that surrounds it. I can't help it, it's just the way it is. But anyway, I haven't contacted her since she thanked me for the good time which was last Thursday and I don't plan to.

Dang! I did it again!

I replied to a thread after a night of drinking all night!
I actually can't remember what the hell I was thinking/seeing in your situation 8(. Maybe I can get some help from someone. I'll think of something.....

How can Rollosollo improve his game & what could he be doing that may repel some women away?

I would take more of a direct approach, call her, and ask her out. By over-thinking the situation & playing the games OR chess games, you could be showing some insecurities that may drive her away. Just ask her out & woo her over. This is basically what alpha's & womanizers do. They don't play games, stress about things, or obese over anything. They have a cool secure confidence in their selves & in life.

Women have an uncanny ability to see insecurities in men. So, eventually... She'll figure you out & lose any attraction she had for you. Just do your thing & make it happen. You already know what kino & closing means (you're half way there). You need to work on your confidence. Try to limit the texting & call her to ask her out. You don't need to talk long, make it short & sweet and to the point. Texting is for boys & calling a woman is for men. Women are attracted to men. Don't over expose yourself or she'll get bored with you and move on. Keep her on her hills and be spontaneous. Don't be needy. Give her an adventure... That's what she wants, that's what most women want & a lot of guys can't provide that. BUT you can! You have it what it takes my bud! I believe in Rollosollo!

Dang! I did it again!

I replied to a thread after a night of drinking all night!
I actually can't remember what the hell I was thinking/seeing in your situation 8(. Maybe I can get some help from someone. I'll think of something.....

How can Rollosollo improve his game & what could he be doing that may repel some women away?

I would take more of a direct approach, call her, and ask her out. By over-thinking the situation & playing the games OR chess games, you could be showing some insecurities that may drive her away. Just ask her out & woo her over. This is basically what alpha's & womanizers do. They don't play games, stress about things, or obese over anything. They have a cool secure confidence in their selves & in life.

Women have an uncanny ability to see insecurities in men. So, eventually... She'll figure you out & lose any attraction she had for you. Just do your thing & make it happen. You already know what kino & closing means (you're half way there). You need to work on your confidence. Try to limit the texting & call her to ask her out. You don't need to talk long, make it short & sweet and to the point. Texting is for boys & calling a woman is for men. Women are attracted to men. Don't over expose yourself or she'll get bored with you and move on. Keep her on her hills and be spontaneous. Don't be needy. Give her an adventure... That's what she wants, that's what most women want & a lot of guys can't provide that. BUT you can! You have it what it takes my bud! I believe in Rollosollo!

Right on man. However, do you still think this is necessary to reach out after what happened last Wednesday? Let me remind you that I tried to kiss her but she didn't take it. I can continue to pursue her as it could have been bad timing for that. Calling is not a problem and I can do that. However, when I do call there needs to be a purpose and that is to setup another date obviously. My thing is while on that date, I'm just going to make another move on her at some point. And if she doesn't reciprocate I'm going to feel like I'm wasting my time. One of my buddies said it's not working out because we are both Virgos haha. I don't get to mixed up in that but it's funny after thinking about it a bit. Maybe I'll give a call tomorrow to say hello and ask her out for Thursday to the Museum.

I haven't contacted her since she thanked me for the good time which was last Thursday and I don't plan to.

Maybe I'll give a call tomorrow to say hello and ask her out for Thursday to the Museum.

Hurrr%2BDurrr%2BHurrr%2BDerp%2BDerp%2BDerp.jpg

Just ask her out & woo her over. This is basically what alpha's & womanizers do. They don't play games, stress about things, or obese over anything.

I don't know how anyone takes anything you say seriously.

Right on man. However, do you still think this is necessary to reach out after what happened last Wednesday? Let me remind you that I tried to kiss her but she didn't take it. I can continue to pursue her as it could have been bad timing for that. Calling is not a problem and I can do that. However, when I do call there needs to be a purpose and that is to setup another date obviously. My thing is while on that date, I'm just going to make another move on her at some point. And if she doesn't reciprocate I'm going to feel like I'm wasting my time. One of my buddies said it's not working out because we are both Virgos haha. I don't get to mixed up in that but it's funny after thinking about it a bit. Maybe I'll give a call tomorrow to say hello and ask her out for Thursday to the Museum.

I'm not totally sure, but I probably wouldn't make much of it. You could make a joke about the kiss, but be sure not to show her that it broke your confidence or that it bothers you. If you really like her, keep pursing her until she gives you an obvious rejection. I have a thing I do before I kiss a girl, and I can always tell if a woman wants me to kiss her. So basically, I never get in a situation where I make an awkward move for the kiss. I always know what she wants.

Remember to establish as much kino as possible before going in for a kiss and look for Indicators of Interest. If you grab her hand, and she slighty squeezes.. That is an Indicator of Interest. If you lean in slightly when you guys are talking to each other, and she also leans slighty your way OR she gives a vibe of comfort, that is an Indicator of Interest. If she slighty pulls away, she probably doesn't want you to kiss her. You need to observe her body language without seeming calculated. The more experience you get, the easier it gets, and it becomes natural. Even the nerdiest of guys can acquire the skill.

Also remember not to ever get One-itus. That is being emotional caught up in one girl. Once you do this, you start losing man points. It's all right to do IF she is a great girl & she feels the same for you. BUT, that isn't the case here. There's a chance she may not be into you & you should be completely fine with that. A lot of insecure guys get one-itus, become obsessive, controlling, jealous, and/or needy, & that makes a lot of gals run for the hills.

Afterall, there are plenty of other women out there & you'll have no problem finding another one... Even a Hot MILF in her 40's. So, just be confident in yourself & never let your emotions get the best of you :) Don't be an AFC like above me; don't be an Average Frustrated Chump :)

welcome to post #7 and one month ago, teabag johnny and rollsolo...

:\

alasdair

Update:

Thanks all for the help here. Just wanted to share my last and probably last and final date. Wanted to share to you all. I went on my date tonight with my friend. This time I took her to an awesome gallery that I know she would appreciate. It was a great time! Kept it chill, escalated, held hands here and there after leaving the Museum on the way to grab dinner. Went in for another kiss later after getting drinks, and rejected. At that point I just told here later on that night that we should talk, after I cut her off while in a conversation. I told her straight up that the dynamics of our friendship has changed on my end. She said what do you mean. I then expressed that I was sexually attracted to her. I'm not sure how you feel about that but you ought to know.

She said she had no idea, which I think is BS. I then expressed how I felt about the situation and my feelings toward her that has developed. I told her I was into her a couple years back but I was seeing someone else and the opportunity didn't present itself. At this time she was closing in on her divorce. She asked why I felt this way. I said I couldn’t exactly answer that question, as there are many variables. It's just the way it turned out. My perspective has changed and I see you in a different light now.

I enjoy our bike rides, looking into your eyes, your smile, laugh and company, eating out, conversation everything. We then walked for a bit and she said that she understands where I'm coming from but can't reciprocate. She said that she didn't want to get hurt. I didn't ask her why but afterwards she said what does this mean for us then. I said I'm not exactly sure but I didn't want for this to exactly end our friendship, but maybe we should stop hanging out for a bit. She got really upset and almost looked as if she was going to cry.

She said she didn't want that and it would be cold if we just stopped talking. I then said well I'm not entirely sure where we go from here. From this point she said that she thinks she's heard enough about this for the night as we talked about it for a while. I couldn't help but not let go and just tell her. So yeah, now she knows the deal for sure. And at this point I think I'm good for backing off and she entirely knows where I stand now.

I know many of you may think this might have been the wrong move or but It had to be done. All thoughts appreciated and thanks again for all your help.

You know I have a friend that is totally socially awkward (on the level of assburgers/ autistic, it's really bad and obvious to everyone but him). The things you do are right on par with how he acts and well he's 24, has never kissed a girl, or been in a relationship and constantly gets trolled by girls on occupied/tindr because he'll mass message girls with "hey will you date me?" You act just like him. It's just weird to see for me that's all.

EDIT:

Really, if I were a girl, I think how you acted would totally put me off. You took being blunt and brutally honest to a whole new level. It's not that that is necessarily a bad thing, but when it comes down to you saying straight up "Im sexually attracted to you," along with all the other stuff you said, it gets kinda creepy.

Update:

I know many of you may think this might have been the wrong move or but It had to be done. All thoughts appreciated and thanks again for all your help.

No, it was the right move. Do you feel better about the situation now?

You know I have a friend that is totally socially awkward (on the level of assburgers/ autistic, it's really bad and obvious to everyone but him). The things you do are right on par with how he acts and well he's 24, has never kissed a girl, or been in a relationship and constantly gets trolled by girls on occupied/tindr because he'll mass message girls with "hey will you date me?" You act just like him. It's just weird to see for me that's all.

EDIT:

Really, if I were a girl, I think how you acted would totally put me off. You took being blunt and brutally honest to a whole new level. It's not that that is necessarily a bad thing, but when it comes down to you saying straight up "Im sexually attracted to you," along with all the other stuff you said, it gets kinda creepy.

Hmm interesting you say that. I mean I've had a couple girlfriends before. Dated my x fiancé for 5 years, dated another girl after that for 2 years. Been single for the first time ever for 9 months now. I'm not socially awkward at all and always down to have a good time. I was just a bit different with this girl because we are good friends and the transition was a big interesting on my part. Anyway, I think it was best she know. I mean she was also divorced so she may have been looking for ego stroke/confidence builder. Sometimes you have to force people over the fence.

No, it was the right move. Do you feel better about the situation now?

Agree