Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Intervention

I finally got to see an oxy one since I really wanted to see if it was similar to what I saw in my BF. They only made it half though and maybe I just wasn't around him at all in the end but all I saw similar was that this guy (forgot his name) always stayed inside and got to be a real asshole without drugs. My BF always wanted to stay inside but I always thought my nagging for him to come over was why he was bitchy. Who knows.

I think they've done too much meth ones. They don't do enough opiates...it's always crack, cocaine, meth, and a shit load of alcoholics. They need to lay off the alcoholics - they are getting old. The best one ever was the meth head (kristi?) who laughed the whole time they had the intervention. Hers, followed by the chick huffing screen cleaner were the best.

did everybody forget about hugo the alcoholic that just passes out shtifaced on vodka in LA? hahaha it was the funniest one i've seen.

I normally don't laugh at drug problems, but god the computer duster one was hilarious. I wonder if it was meant to be a joke.

I normally don't laugh at drug problems, but god the computer duster one was hilarious. I wonder if it was meant to be a joke.

Holy cow. I clicked the YouTube link provided above and I thought I was watching an SNL skit...seriously.

kid tonight fucking drank HAND SANITIZER, from the crackhead crawling around in a swamp to the dxm kid ben letting some dude put a plastic bag over his head and choke him out, imo the alcoholic drinking hand sanitizer has got to be the lowest anyone has gone on this show (yes even lower than than the mom who drank mouthwash)... just wow, when he got up n' started to fill the cup up with it i thought to myself "okay any second the camera guy is gonna intervene"

Dammit, I have class from 7pm-9:30pm. Fucking suckiest ass class time everrrrrrr so I miss House AND Intervention. :-/

Anyone know when the repeats show? Do they even have repeats on A&E? I know I can watch them on youtube, but some of them don't pop up. I want to see this one!

Also, I've never seen the camera guys intervene. I also can't believe some of the places the camera guys follow. I can't believe they haven't gotten shot like with that girl who went into the ghetto in the empty buildings to shoot heroin in her neck.

kid tonight fucking drank HAND SANITIZER, from the crackhead crawling around in a swamp to the dxm kid ben letting some dude put a plastic bag over his head and choke him out, imo the alcoholic drinking hand sanitizer has got to be the lowest anyone has gone on this show (yes even lower than than the mom who drank mouthwash)... just wow, when he got up n' started to fill the cup up with it i thought to myself "okay any second the camera guy is gonna intervene"

There was just a dude in the BDD board talking about drinking hand sanitizer, lol. Maybe they are one in the same.

Idk, I just don't get it considering how cheap you can buy alcohol and how easy it is to get even for a minor.

Dammit, I have class from 7pm-9:30pm. Fucking suckiest ass class time everrrrrrr so I miss House AND Intervention. :-/

Anyone know when the repeats show? Do they even have repeats on A&E? I know I can watch them on youtube, but some of them don't pop up. I want to see this one!

Also, I've never seen the camera guys intervene. I also can't believe some of the places the camera guys follow. I can't believe they haven't gotten shot like with that girl who went into the ghetto in the empty buildings to shoot heroin in her neck.

Hulu has a bunch of intervention clips. I'm not sure if you can make playlists or not, so you may or may not be able to watch whole episodes.

http://www.hulu.com/search/intervention?showname=intervention&sort_by=relevance

yeah the hand sanitizer kid with the alcohol issues. I could see my places of hopelessness in him (go stand on the train tracks, i don't fucking care) and I just wanted to hold him and cry for him..

Your Favorite INTERVENTION Episode

Which intervention episode is your favorite? Which one has made the biggest impact on you? Which intervention episode do u think others should definitely see?

Please include the description of the reason the intervention took place.

You can state more than one.

Gracias amigos!%)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start.

I gotta say that until recently I haven't had a favorite one but now ALLISON the brunette addicted to inhalants is by far the most entertaining. I saw parts of it earlier and thought that it's just fake intervention making fun of intervention but it's NOT! It's real. I mean seriously, I laughed my ass off watching some of the shit she says and does.
For starters "The best of Allison", some also call her the STAR of Intervention:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLz8Bf2I4E0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzAEnlY9OF4
Even now, after seeing that it's a full, regular intervention episode I can't believe this shit is real. It's so bizarre, I've never seen anyone act that retarded.

Wouldn't u die from what she is doing? Do u guys think she is faking the inhalation and the being fucked up part?

There is a follow-up with her and after the rehab she seems totally normal and looks fine. I would think that that much inhalant use would make one retarded.

Last edited:
Allison the computer duster chick is absolutely a great episode, but my favorite is Cristy the meth addict/alcoholic who lives in her dad's rental property and strips for money. She is so delusional she thinks she is God and has her own language and theories about life, and is convinced they are real. The best part is when her sister comes to bring her food and Cristy starts beating the shit out of her and running around completely naked and crazy. It's a must watch for sure.

Here's a little taste http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Udru3Nzd4I

On next week's Intervention (Monday, Sept 21) they will be doing a follow up on Allison the duster girl!

HAHAHA im 30 seconds into the allison episode and already fucking laughing

wat exactly is this "duster" shit anyway ? sum sorta gas ?

Its basicly pressurized air with a bunch of fluorenated hydrocarbons in it.