Completed Internet Survey for Prescription Drug Abuse 2010

Also tried to complete but couldnt drag the drugs into the rating thing, probably for the best

I'm copying this from the thread on this in OD:

For the record, it was 39 items on my list. It was going very slow to drag all of the items, not to mention the problem with dragging across a few page-lengths... I know I'm not alone on this because I'm using a brand new computer on a fast connection, and also because it was reported by someone else (OD thread)...

I'm just posting this in hopes the feedback gets to the study creators...

i had 23 on my list and it was that slow and sumtimes did not drag and drop when i eventualy got there i just closed the survey after 8 and am sure many other will have aswell.

psykoman

This survey made me realize how much better I'm doing these days about drug usage. I also realized I've never taken half of the strong stuff, so many foreign looking pills to me8o But I've still done tons more drugs than I'd like to admit
Anything to help bluelight

getting annoyed!

Im trying to do this survey and when it gets to the page that you list your 1st fav drug to last, I can't get the stupid pictures to drag over to the other side of the page! Ive been trying to do this survey for 30 minutes and Im about to get irritated and give up! Did anyone else have a problem when you got to that page?

Same here! Tried 10+ times to do it, I can get a few to drag and the rest will not,like the shit freezes up or something..So annoying I'm not gonna try the survey again!!

Just completed it. Thought the rating system as well as the dragging system was redundant. If you already rated them, why wouldn't the choices reflect the same?

^ And yes, although I could drag the items, it took for ever kind of and was lagging for the final step.

Hello everyone. :) We got word last night that we have satisfied their needs for completed surveys. I've changed this title over to 'Writing Up' and taken down the banner. We're working on getting their 'donation' moved over to pay for our 2011 site funding needs, so thank you one and all for your help in keeping the site online, above and beyond the help you've provided researchers in this study.

thank-you.jpg