• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Insights into the UK drug scene

The quality of street heroin doesn't seem to be affected by this big purity increase.

Plenty of Fentanyl based adulterants though.

never enjoyed DHC as much a standard codeine, and i deff took enough. is it something to do with my liver and enzymes and shit or am i just difficult?

never enjoyed DHC as much a standard codeine, and i deff took enough. is it something to do with my liver and enzymes and shit or am i just difficult?

I don't get anything from dhc either, which is a good thing as I'm prescribed it for pain. I just take it as and when necessary. I was initially prescribed 2x 30 mg 4 times a day but I go days without or 2 doses a day. Said to my doc that my added prescription was unnecessary so now it just says as and when needed. It's brilliant for pain though when you're in agony.

^posted this before but when I took that stuff it had a dark, evil vibe. A very bizzare experience, and a world away from being wrapped in cotton wool or whatever.

^posted this before but when I took that stuff it had a dark, evil vibe. A very bizzare experience, and a world away from being wrapped in cotton wool or whatever.

DHC made you feel like that? sounds more like a bad trip than a middling lilttle opiate buzz?

DHC made you feel like that? sounds more like a bad trip than a middling lilttle opiate buzz?

Yeh, but some people just don't 'get' the opiate buzz, so they perceive it as totally different to how we would perceive it. However, since coming off gear and meth, I must admit that any subsequent dabblings with opiates I may have indulged in have left me feeling just as Tranced describes...

^ woah, i had no idea that opiates could feel like anything other than an all-encompassing contended sleepy good-time.
how does one not 'get' that? maybe that would be the cure for addiction? sounds like a living hell though...
how you been btw FUBz fee l like i havent seen you in a while!

^ woah, i had no idea that opiates could feel like anything other than an all-encompassing contended sleepy good-time.
how does one not 'get' that? maybe that would be the cure for addiction? sounds like a living hell though...
how you been btw FUBz fee l like i havent seen you in a while!

Yeh, all of my DOCs over the years have produced negative experiences after smashing the arse out of them. Given enough time, I believe that you can recover enough to experience pleasure again. But obviously this is something I would prefer not to happen with powerful opiates. Having said that, I can still enjoy codeine in low doses, but anything stronger makes me feel like shit...

Yeh, all of my DOCs over the years have produced negative experiences after smashing the arse out of them. Given enough time, I believe that you can recover enough to experience pleasure again. But obviously this is something I would prefer not to happen with powerful opiates. Having said that, I can still enjoy codeine in low doses, but anything stronger makes me feel like shit...

mmmm true that.`used to, as you would say, smash the arse off stims(or something to that effect); mandy, mephedrone, meth etc but nowadays i get to pranged out about my heartbeat that i just avoid them. coke seems to be okay still small lines, and like i can't smoke a whole rock of crack at once or i'll freak out.

why do we hurt ourselves so? lol

Read there about the nhs noose on brian meddlers. Not so much. I was one of the mupptards swept up in RC benzo tusmani but am now parked on a handsome script. Fuck me the real meph was amazing back in the day. We used to do drone and jagermister shots, craziness. I rem blasting through 20g's in around 10? day's - ended up hallicinating like a gentleman. NHS didn't drop kick all those who rocked up with a massive benzo addiction - in my experience. I was also really into modafinial. I bought a kilo from some doll in beijing via the ineternets. Lot of people say that stuff doesn't have reacreational value, to them I say, you are not taking enough.

These days its been a long while since I bought anything. When the arse fell out of the legal scene I was caught short. Confessed my love for stims and benzo's. Long story short they decided, yes, I should have stims and benzo's. 40mg of Elvanse (dexidrine) 5mg diaz, 45mg Mirtizapine - enough to batter a horse. Then wake em up in the morning. 3/4 days of Elvanse (Vyvanse) mixed with trypsin in warm water gets you of your tits man.

Someone else still has obscene relics from the RC day's, OZ of aMT and a bunch of other guff safely stashed. I think it will be my inheretance. I had a right few bitcoins back a few years ago but gambled them on the basketball. Thinking of investing now. Would appreciate some of this quality coke. Even the kids on the street here have stuff that would of been classed fairly decent back in my day. Still pick up a bottle of codiene linctus every so often, I can't believe they pay $$$$ for that in the states! No brown town for me - I'm clinging onto reality at the best of times without taking er deeper.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had y fill of RC Benzos for the time being - I've been having to get Flubromazepam and Clonitrazolam powder and make up volumetric solutions which is a pain. I'm picking up 100 half mg generic clonazepam tablets later though so I can give the RC's a rest - they're great benzos but I want the f-pam out my system (its insane half life means it lingers) and the c - lam will end up blowing my tolerance if I take the piss with it.