• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Insights into the UK drug scene

I'm fuckin kicking myself because at that time I was too wrapped up in smack and crack, and totally missed the greatest revolution in drugpiggery since Ecstasy hit the scene..

^ yeah that was it, though i seem to remember reports of bashed-to-fuck chisel that wasn't much better.
god 2009 was a good yeah wasn't it ;) i'd just turned 18 and suddenly everyone was just going online and ordering the purest drug i'd ever heard of for a tenner a gram - truly it was the age of Aquarius loooolololol

did drone take over much of Europe like it did here or was it just our little island that stank of burnt circuit boards and cat piss? =D

It certainly was a good year. I just remember loads of sunny days getting smashed with my mates in the back lanes of my favourite Newcastle suburbs, with an absolute abundance of mephedrone and xanax.

Mephedrone was a godsend for me, because I've never felt particularly chatty on MDMA or coke, whereas mephedrone seemed to strike a nice balance somewhere between the two. Really hits the sweet spot with me.

Mephedrone was a godsend for me, because I've never felt particularly chatty on MDMA or coke, whereas mephedrone seemed to strike a nice balance somewhere between the two. Really hits the sweet spot with me.

mate i totally know where you're coming from. drone was the ultimate social drug for me, i was totally on the perfect vibration.
not too sour not too sweet, my goldilocks drug. really got me out of my shell just as i had started college. wish it was still around :(

mate i totally know where you're coming from. drone was the ultimate social drug for me, i was totally on the perfect vibration.
not too sour not too sweet, my goldilocks drug. really got me out of my shell just as i had started college. wish it was still around :(

Oh yeah it's perfect for that innit. =D<3

MDMA is just too messy for me to be chatty. My brains just too scattered to process thoughts into words. Cocaine is just meh and doesn't do the trick. Good old mephedrone however...

In regards to the original post and the UK drug scene, I'd say the following:

MDMA crystals: High quality and always have been since they first become widely available in about 2005. I've heard of weaker stuff in droughts, presumably due to precursor/other production issues. Never seen powder or been sold noticeably weak/adulterated MDMA.
MDMA pills: Been very high quality for a good few years, and completely up and down before that. I'm sure shit ones are still about. Haven't seen an MDA pill since about 2006~. Plenty of MDA pills from 2002-2005 though.
Cocaine: Really took a dive up until a few years ago when the 'pure' (or whatever it's called in your locality) stuff came about for 80-100/g~. Now I'd say it's good quality; it's one drug where I'm never really sure though. I always assumed it's pretty adulterated.
Green: Mid-high range. Haven't seen really shitty weak weed in years. If you know a stoner then you can surely get high grade weed, otherwise the commercial mid range stuff is still decent.
Ketamine: Prior to the India complications it was consistently high quality and cheap. Now? Completely all over the fucking place. Some weak, some strong. Almost always stereo-isomer, with exception to the odd few batches of racemic. Frequent droughts and supply chain issues.
Speed: Generally weak-average, although very high quality stuff is rarely available. Who you know etc.
Hash: Shitty pollen is about, as is some absolutely lush hash. <3 Again, definitely a case of who you know. Both relatively rare IME.
LSD: Plenty of adulterants in the past few years, especially DOx. Acid blotters are generally pretty weak-average I find. I mean, one is usually 'enough', I guess. But I'm of the opinion that if you take one you should be getting a decent level 3 or a very good level 2 (shulgin scale), at the very least, trip. Not having to fuck about taking 2-3 and finding it lacklustre.
Mephedrone. About, but rare. Quality varies. Weak-good; but never quite the same as the stuff from 2009-ban.
Research chemicals: Available from the internet, but not really on the street these days, apart from more popular ones or possibly as an adulterant. I've seen 2c-b, 2c-i, 2c-e and 4-aco-dmt being sold, but generally those people were pretty connected. More common with hippie/psy/free party crews. A big thing is being made about 'spice' at the moment. I guess if there is demand, it will get through.
DMT: Available with hippie/free party/psy crew.

Last edited:
I am on the hunt for these pharamcutical painkiller on the black markets i got all my links searching I will get my hands on the treasure one day:X

Dihydrocodeine is abundant and cheap in the UK right now, at least it is on the DNMs.

Well the "Scene" is alive and well at the Wessex residence this evening. I will not snort and more lines I have to drive a 20ton loading shovel all day tomo, need to be on my A-game

as it is at the keeping residence, but think i've had enough coke for tonight, i'm probs gonna smoke a .1 or 2 of b and have a little sleepy-sleep

Ofcourse Tor count. Tor is one of the best gifts drugdealers (and users) could have ever had hoped for. Suddenly, a drug dealer having the best shit, but whose market is a piss poor island of the coast of whatever suddenly runs a globalized operation :)

But more serious. There are as many "studies" (the statistics and the methodologies of the publications that are available can hardly be called studies in the scientific sense) about the quality of drugs on Tor as their is "studie" about the quality of drugs on the physical black markey. Actually you would not be able to draw a boarder between the physical drug market and the drug market on Tor. They blend together, rely on the same infrastructure in many cases. What is most notably about Tor, atleast that is my guess, is that "lures" people to sell drugs who couldn't dream about selling drugs physically. People who are afraid to sell drugs in the real world, people without the connections to and know how to get started, university students with advanced chemistry skills making meth and what not to support their education. My point in that Tor made is possible for drug dealers not just to be scary dudes with weapons. Tor have 1) diversified the drug market both the supplies and the users (15 year old kids can order the hardest of drugs and either he didnt know drug dealers before, did not dare go to them, or they would not sell to thim 2) made drugs more readily available and 3) increased the competitons and the quality and maybe also 4) moved the risk associated with "trafficking" the drugs from the suppliers to the users. At least to some degree.

I agree completely, you can't look at the drugs market in 2017 while ignoring the darknet. It plays a huge role.

Those Xanax bars doing the rounds now? All of it is from the darknet, absolutely all of it.

Those 250mg beans? Darknet.

High quality MDMA? Darknet.

Etc etc...

Well the "Scene" is alive and well at the Wessex residence this evening. I will not snort and more lines I have to drive a 20ton loading shovel all day tomo, need to be on my A-game

Did anyone go under the shovel wessex?

In the good old days speed was mandatory before working a 20 ton shovel.

Oh I've done that, and frequently salivate over the wares. Just not got to grips with this bitcoin malarkey yet. But I will..

Get your arse in gear fubar..all you need is an online bank account..then go to bitbargain or wherever and buy whatever you want, flip it over to your darknet wallet and roberts your fathers brother.

Get your arse in gear fubar..all you need is an online bank account..then go to bitbargain or wherever and buy whatever you want, flip it over to your darknet wallet and roberts your fathers brother.

Hey Ismene, hello again fella! Aye, you're totally correct; I do need to get my arse into gear - a problem I've suffered with all my life...