• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Injecting Suboxone Films

thanks. i'll take a look through it. Always interested in what people are discovering about suboxone and the like!

IV subutex is no different than IV suboxone for me... no rush either way, same effect.

about being safer inejction... more water less strip maybe? i never used more than a quarter of a 8mg strip in a 1ml rig, and i always tried to use plenty of water. i sure hope no one is using the 2 or 4mg strips to IV. and the 12mg is only bigger than the 8mg strip, not more concentrated(like the 4mg is to the 2mg). somewhere online u can find the actual concentration % of bupe and naloxone in each strip and each strip's dimentions.

and i agree its possible to switch back to sublingual, i was able to scare myself back into it. it wasnt as bad as i expected, and the longer effect helps.

i also agree about avoiding P/W. its best to start out with a small sublingual dose and see what happens first. i didnt do that about a month ago and suffered P/W pretty bad, didnt help that i should have waited longer too. i waited freakin 40 hours the next time to even dose 2mg sublingual, tried to wait until i knew i wouldnt get P/W since i was so sick.

If i get kicked out for droppin dirty for pot, i might have to go back to shootin' these stupid things again tho... i dunno. either way i see both people complain of harm, and people saying they are fine after repeated use for long periods. most of the harm evidence ive seen had been from total ignorance of HR when injecting anyways. but like tryna said its possible this crap is doing harm we dont know about yet.

You definitely want to be micron filtering if at all possible.

1mg is also a more realistic dosage. 4mg is just too much.

Check out the Suboxone film strip thread as I have posted pictures of what it looks like filtered and unfiltered.

Finaly...

1 ml = 1 cc = 100 units.

4mg is a big dose compared to what? i've shot 16mg before...

please micron filter the strips!! making a solution of bupre makes the bupre feel stronger!

ehhh, i liked IV bupre because i got to use a needle. there is nothing really too it. i guess you can say that it has a "rush" but that is very subjective. idk what i think about it, i am switching to only using bupre sublingually, using needles is NOT cool!!

i found that smaller (mg) shots made for a better "rush" and pleasure-like feeling. i sticked to doing 5-10 .1mg shots a day, but this way you have to make sure you are rotating sites.

anyways, just use the bupre sublingually. or plug it, god damn i feel sorry for myself and others because i once thought that i was going to be a succesful IV user. HAHA that is such a joke. i know very few people that can sustain this...

i also agree about avoiding P/W. its best to start out with a small sublingual dose and see what happens first. i didnt do that about a month ago and suffered P/W pretty bad, didnt help that i should have waited longer too. i waited freakin 40 hours the next time to even dose 2mg sublingual, tried to wait until i knew i wouldnt get P/W since i was so sick.

First time I waited like 20 hours and then shot 3mg's of suboxone..... Horrible hot flash went down my body, sweating profusely, HOUSTON WE HAVE A BIG FUCKING PROBLEM!!! A precip is no joke. Scared the hell out of me as well. I also made myself wait almost 40 hours next time around to make sure i wouldn't get a precip. I was told to just take it sublingually after 24 and i'd be fine but I was too scared. I should have listened. I finally did and they were right. i was fine. I took 2mg's under the tongue and an hour later shot another 2 and was fine. The way I explain a precipitated withdrawal is... imagine all 5-7 days of a heroin withdrawal packed into an hour or two (worst case scenario). You seriously ponder (or at least I did)...am I gonna live through this? Like someone else said. After all the puking and everything ceased I curled up in a towel and 2 blankets and passed out. When I awoke I felt better but not 100%.

yeah ive said its like going thru a bad acid/shrooms trip while withdrawing from opiates profusely at the same time.

as soon as you let go of the tie or get done shooting... instant "oh my gawd, i screwed up" feeling. thought i was going to freakin go crazy or die. i ended up in the ER since it had flared up my scititca instantly as well. bad times.

PLEASE wait long enough to take any bupe/sub to be in bad withdrawls so u dont get precipitated withdrawal people. ugh, so worth the wait.

I shoot the strips once in a while.

Here is what I do and what you can do if you dont have a micron filter. Take a syringe and pack about 1/4 inch of cotton into it. This helps because when cotton is tightly packed, it filters better than loose cotton.

Then suck up your dissolved sub solution with another syringe. I suck it through cotton like a normal shot so it gets filtered again. Then squirt it into the back of your syringe that is packed with cotton. Then squirt out the solution into another spoon and suck it up through cotton again.

This is triple filtering and one of the filters is through tightly packed cotton. It yields a very clear solution.

I'd personally rather dissolve in saline and snort the strips as it is very efficient as well (also gives much better effects than sublingual IMO), but it's your call in the end.

How does this work? Can you give me the play by play plz.

Thanks

This thread just makes me cringe. Be well everyone!

Me too, glad I read the 'It Could Happen to you thread' before ever considering this option(IV)...Very High Risk, very little reward.

Last edited:
I always shoot my strips because I've noticed that if I bang something, then that night I won't have those god awful dreams about mainlining heroin.
This is how I shoot them:
For a whole strip I use about 80 units of water, rip the strip into tiny pieces and let the strip sit in the spoon with the water for about 20 minutes. I then take the plunger out and mix it up, then cook it and mix it up some more. Filter with a cotton(qtip) and load it up in a 1cc rig. I do get a delayed rush that is quite nice.
I've been doing it this way 4x a day for 3 months, and I've had no problem with my veins.

You probably shouldn't cook the shots. There is no reason to, it is not necessary to do so to make the bupre dissolve and its coming from a pharmacy so you wont need to kill bacteria.

I don't even bother cooking heroin anymore, unless I have some that is really chunky and I dont want to bother crushing it into powder. Then I cook it to make it dissolve. Otherwise, what's the point?

WIth bupre, by cooking it all you do is cook the binders and fillers which increases the risk of them getting through the filter and into your vein.

One thing I would like to know is if anyone has been able to find a way to IV these strips with no noticeable issues to veins being used but I also ask whoever may answer have at least a year straight of doing this with whatever method. Thanks.

A lot of the vein issues people are describing in this thread, I have from shooting heroin and reusing needles. They really arent that big of a deal and heal up for me a few months after I get clean. Then when I relapse, they all come back. I've never had any issues from shooting suboxone strips, but I only do it once in a while because I use subs to detox, not for long term maintenance.

4ml aint a big amout if your on 8ml! i know cuz i do it.but PLEASE DONT GET INTO BANGIN UP SUBS! ITS THE HELL IM SUCK IN!!!

I just signed up to this site to put my 2 cents in. Ive been researching the internet for about 2 days now (without success) about whether its safe or not to shoot up suboxone strips. I haven't really found very much information but I have read about a lot of people doing it, and they are still alive. So I figured I would do it. It has been about 12-15 hours since my last dose of heroin and trying to wean myself off the drug . Unable to sleep the entire night, feeling the sickness approaching. So I took 1mg of suboxone strip and dissolved it in about 50cc water for 5 mins, then stirred. Filtered the solution 3 or 4 times with cotton to get all the bad shit out. Then I administered the shot. Everyone says they have gotten sick or had bad side effects. Luckily Ididnt have any of these bad effects. My sickness gruadually went away as time went by. Its been about 20 minutes since I gave myself the shot and I feel almost completely fine and not sick. In fact, I feel ok enough that I could probably fall asleep, and stay asleep the whole time. No bad side effects here whatsoever. I have never in my life taken a suboxone strip until just now when I shot it up. Some people say to wati 24 hours after heroin and to have suboxone already in your system before you shoot it etc etc. However Ive never had suboxone in my body ever and I only waited about 12 hours after heroin. I don't feel high, never got a rush, never got any feeling whatsoever, HOWEVER, I am not very sick at all and I feel a lot better than what I just did a half hour ago. Just thought I would put y 2 cents in to document my experience.

I shoot sub strips everyday and for the record I am a firm believer that the naloxone is inactive but for some reason I have also experienced te fact that subutex actually gives me a sort of rush like a literally feel a little wave of warmth come over me and this suboxone has never done its weird I don't no what it is huh

I believe naloxone does something to diminish the bupe feel when injected. I'm not sure how or why but I to get a "better feel" from tex. No idea how or why.

Injecting 4mg is a huge amount, even at your tolernace. I'd see if you couldn't get away with less, like 1mg... Bupe is very potent.

IV carries risks, especially when not using a micron filter. There are mixed reports with people shooting these strips, the bottom lime is that we really don't know exactly the risks. I'd personally rather dissolve in saline and snort the strips as it is very efficient as well (also gives much better effects than sublingual IMO), but it's your call in the end.
dude ive shot 2 subs at once and it did nothing for me besides take the edge off but still had the fucked up stomach and all that bs

Hey guys this is my first post on here so be easy please.

I would just like to post my personal experience as it occurs. I had 1/2 of an 8mg suboxone strip that I cut a corner off of which I believe is equal to a 1mg piece. I put it in a water bottle cap and squirt 20 units of water directly on top of the strip. After about a minute I squirt another 10 units of water directly on to the strip which started to split it up. I used the plunger to mix it up in the cap thoroughly for a few minutes mashing as I stirred. I took a q-tip cotton balled it up and dropped it in and pulled the solution up. After getting it all into the rig I pulled up an extra 10 units of water directly from the bottle and shook it a bit before getting the air out. I tied off and plunged it.

*Note* I had taken a half strip (4mg) sub-lingual 36hrs prior and nothing prior to that (am not on maintenance).

I feel a nice little buzz about 10-15min after the shot and at the moment feel decently euphoric. My vein feels fine so far no hardening or bubbling.

I am not encouraging going this route because if you're taking suboxone then I'm assuming you're trying to keep from being ill until your next dose of opioid or are trying to stay away from it all together. So I actually suggest you don't do this in the first place but I know it's not up to me and therefore believe it's my responsibility to share my experience to hopefully keep someone safe etc.

I hope this information was of some help and that you keep safe.