• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Injecting Suboxone Films

I've been on suboxone for 3 years now. Im a IV user. I've shot subs to the strips to the Orange suboxone pills to the white ones. Everyone of them make my veins harden. Just so u all know it will soften back up after awhile. I've heard its pretty dangerous to shoot them up that its even killed people. I don't know what's true and what's not but I do know it will fuck your veins up bad. The longer you stay on it the worse it will get trying to shoot up.there is no need going through all that to get it ready. Either way it will effect your veins. I know. From experience There are days it takes me over an hour to hit myself. Damn how I wish I could go back in time and never had started that shit.

Just to be on point I have tried banging an 8/4 strip once but not much effect as I had been on two strips, sublingual daily, for about two years.

I'm hoping someone can help me here. I tried Ibogaine and now can get by without any bupe but the low energy is practically unbearable. I lasted two weeks without once when I ran out whilst visiting someone and when I returned home I cut off a 1/4 strip, sometimes less, to get through the day. I've been doing that for two weeks and can still get by a full day on zero, but barely. I have about nine 8/'4s left and am determined not to return to the doctor. I'm legal(for a change.)

Anyone have an idea about managing the remainder of my complete withdrawal? I appreciate any suggestions...Bob

When i first started i did 8mg and 4mg at a time and then quickly discovered it feels the same at 2mg as it does 8mg(sometimes). Less is more. I use bupe everyday and i usually do about 1/5 or 1/4 of an 8mg pill. Also with the strips, i LOOOOVE them but if i miss even a tiny bit my arm gets REALLY itchy and swells very bad. So i quit using those all together cuz honestly a little bit always leaks out when u IV u cant prevent it and luckily the chick i was getting mine from switched to tex....

If u didnt feel it for 10 or 15 mins, u missed and ur body absorbed it subcutaneously. Trust me.
Hey guys this is my first post on here so be easy please.

I would just like to post my personal experience as it occurs. I had 1/2 of an 8mg suboxone strip that I cut a corner off of which I believe is equal to a 1mg piece. I put it in a water bottle cap and squirt 20 units of water directly on top of the strip. After about a minute I squirt another 10 units of water directly on to the strip which started to split it up. I used the plunger to mix it up in the cap thoroughly for a few minutes mashing as I stirred. I took a q-tip cotton balled it up and dropped it in and pulled the solution up. After getting it all into the rig I pulled up an extra 10 units of water directly from the bottle and shook it a bit before getting the air out. I tied off and plunged it.

*Note* I had taken a half strip (4mg) sub-lingual 36hrs prior and nothing prior to that (am not on maintenance).

I feel a nice little buzz about 10-15min after the shot and at the moment feel decently euphoric. My vein feels fine so far no hardening or bubbling.

I am not encouraging going this route because if you're taking suboxone then I'm assuming you're trying to keep from being ill until your next dose of opioid or are trying to stay away from it all together. So I actually suggest you don't do this in the first place but I know it's not up to me and therefore believe it's my responsibility to share my experience to hopefully keep someone safe etc.

I hope this information was of some help and that you keep safe.

every time ive ever banged a sub ive never ever ever have i ever used a cotton also i do a whole 8mg strip in two shots just to feel well again

every time ive ever banged a sub ive never ever ever have i ever used a cotton also i do a whole 8mg strip in two shots just to feel well again

I believe you are trolling. In case you are not, stop that practice or wait for your lung becoming granulomatous and slowly suffocate you unless you manage to get a transplant.

That's not good practice to not use any filtering technique so please don't write stuff like that on the boards we are about harm reduction not creating harm. Although the solution may be clear when you dissolve a strip in water it is full of tiny microscopic particles you cannot see which only a micron filter can remove. Cotton will remove a large portion of the bigger particles but only a micron filter will remove small particles not visible to the human eye. The tiny particles are the ones which end up in our liver spleen and lungs. They build up over time until medical problems arise which can be very painful. Larger particles can cause an embolism and get stuck in our capillaries. Neither of the conditions that arise from not filtering your shot are good and both can kill you.

Hi everyone! This is my first post on Blue light. I have been coming here for quite a while now for my own personal harm reduction research, and I figured this would be a great thread to give back a little.

First, I would like to say that today was my first experience IV-ing the strips, but I have IV-ed several different brands of the tablets in the past. I noticed that after filtering there was some kind of swirly substance in the chamber which didn't seem very safe for injectjng to me (maybe It could have somehow been partially undissolved?(I left 1mg in the spoon with water for about 10 minutes, and then stirred thoroughly with the plunger before filtering with a cigarette filter..)) so filtering seems to be a definite must. Common sense should dictate that anyway, but some people just don't think. After two more passes through two clean filters I had a pretty clean looking shot. Swabbed my arm, popped it in, and waited. I dont use a tournicate. This is where my experience seems to differ from a lot of other posts I've read. I did seem to notice a faster onset than the tablets, but it wasn't at 60 seconds, or even 10-15 minutes like others have said. Not sure why the strips would seem faster to me but they do. They kick in pretty good for me at right about 30 but nothing really euphoric until about 60 minutes! There are some subtle effects that happen within a few minutes but I only really notice these if it's been long enough since my last dose to make me feel ill, or so I've noticed with the tablets. I'm sure the strips are about the same. Sometimes it seems to take around 90 minutes to feel an actual "euphoria" from IV-ing the tablets though, and I was curious if anyone else experiences this. I know a lot if you may think just I missed, but this is consistent every time. Plus I know what a miss feels like and I dont do it very often anymore :p.

I would also like to comment on the vein hardening topic. I myself have noticed that after a week or so of daily use my veins do seem a little stiffer than normal. I usually break for a week or so and it goes away. Its never gotten to the point where its caused me to have trouble finding a spot to hit, but I've only been using this ROA with Suboxone for a little over 3 months so I can't say what years of IV Suboxone use could do. I really believe I only take breaks like that so I can tell myself I have some sort of control over my habit though, not because I believe the Subxone has caused severe vein damage.

I think that about covers it. I myself have not IV-ed Subutex, so I've got no input there. I hope my post may help some people. Just remember to ALWAYS filter, and NEVER heat. These can be injected, it's probably not a good idea, but we're going to do it anyway, so let's be as safe as possible so we can live to post about it!

Goodnight everyone!

~P3ngu

Last edited:
Yea i dont find much advantage to iving the subs, they really are amazing to get clean but when i spiked a 1 mg piece of strip my ass was itching so bad for hours, cant explain this

The same thing happened to me two days in a row, first off I was sick with a cold and second of all I believe that I missed the vein for most of the shot. I also take phenibut and my background with that is that I cannot do both of these (sub and pheni) at the same time and also too much pheni and mixing with other drugs does the same thing. (Just a side note). Btw, do any of you get a moderate high from shooting strips or just a general sense of well being? P.s. first time posting :)

I have done it before but there is no advantage really execept it kicks in faster and you can use waaaay less,now I plug, Sliceoflife71, what does Phenibut feel like with Bupe?? Does it help with Anxiety?? Or just make ya feel fucked up? I'm wanting the 1st....

To be honest I don't find much benefit in shooting strips. For me it still takes 20 mins to feel it which only makes it 10-15 mins quicker. When you add in the time to mix up and filter properly, why bother. The only benefit that I can see is you don't need as much, but it doesn't hold you as long. Luckily in my country it's only about $35 dollars a week to get dosed, it makes no difference if you're on 2mg or 28mg. I wish it was like that everywhere in the world so we could all get help at a reasonable price.

I think you will regret injecting your strips.

From personal experience I do not think there is anything to be gained.

It will harden your veins and it is known to cause an abcess easier than other drugs.

Plus the whole point of suboxone is to stop bad habits, so why start a new one with shitty results.

Yeah it will break down in water but it takes about 15 minutes to kick in and I personally dislike the feeling of suboxone.

I just would recommend against it.

Im on zubsolv, ive never seen it before, I am a 5 year h addict that finaly decided to get insurance and get my life together and I always bought suboxone strips in the streets never zubsolv, so my questions really whats up with these little mint pills are they better or equivalent to the strips im on the 5.7 ones 5.7 bupe because I went to the doc and he prescribed me these..? Idk if its because of my insurance or what but please, if any one could provide accurate information about these that would be awesome, and much appreciated, also can you do the alcohol method to higer the BA like you can do with the strips. ., with zubsolv? Please Help thanks , im also on xanax 1mg twice daily, and 15mg remeron at night time prescribed by all diff. Docs and psycs lol but yeah, I just got these zubsolv pills any info please let me know it all, and experiences? Let me know 2015 baby

Chuck

I like to use subs as maintenance, the only thing that sucks is the transition period. Waiting to get sick is not fun.

I start off with half a strip, 1/4 just leaves me wanting more in 2 hours. So Day 1 is 4 mg, Day 2 is 2 mg, and Day 3 and so on is 1 mg if that's all I need.

Stick the strip in the spoon, toss in some water, and wait 3 min for it to start dissolving. Then I stir it around with my orange tip until it liquifies, toss in a cotton, and go to town. It doesn't set on right away, it usually takes a couple minutes, but then I feel nice and mellow, get a small body buzz, and best of all STOP FIENDING.

I like shooting the strips so much better than the tablets. The naloxene only affects me if I can't wait and dose my sub about 12 hours after my last oxy. Even then all I get is a chill and maybe feel the need to move my bowels (this goes away in a minute or two and is never overwhelming). My habit is pretty tame by daily standards, sometimes 30 mg oxycodone is all I get for 2 days, but my body goes through hell if it gets nothing at all.

I'm new here so hopefully this is the kind of thing y'all are looking for in these posts. I'm looking forward to (hopefully) contributing something worthwhile every once in a while. Stay safe and stay kickin'!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I like turtles.
I like turtles too :)

I just want to say. Injecting these films is very dangerous for about 90% of the people I've known to do it. It hardens your veins. Making them useless. I will wake up with. Numbness in my hands Bc I maybe laid on me had at night or swelling in my hands. I think ALL of this is due to poor circulation Bc of injecting this. Also I've never used a filter period. I mean you add wtEr and it just kinda melts way so you stir and suck. To me if the solution that I added water to was as soluble as water (maybe a little more thick n creamyish but if it's able to be sucked up then why use a cotton. I know some people who just drop the sub into the back of the rig the suck up desired amount of water an shake it till it's all dissolved. I've been on suboxone for like 2 years now and it has fucked up a lot of my veins. Seems like if I spend some time away from certain ones then I can use them again but some of the smaller ones might as well have never been there to begin with Bc that's how it appears anyway. Be safe guys. And I of all people know the up down up down battle were all dealing with I'm no saint. Good luck guys and btw. I do like 3 quarters a day twice a day with about 80cc on each and IMO it's beyond BAD FOR YOUR VIENS

Hey,

Im on zubsolv, ive never seen it before, I am a 5 year h addict that finaly decided to get insurance and get my life together and I always bought suboxone strips in the streets never zubsolv, so my questions really whats up with these little mint pills are they better or equivalent to the strips im on the 5.7 ones 5.7 bupe because I went to the doc and he prescribed me these..? Idk if its because of my insurance or what but please, if any one could provide accurate information about these that would be awesome, and much appreciated, also can you do the alcohol method to higer the BA like you can do with the strips. ., with zubsolv? Please Help thanks , im also on xanax 1mg twice daily, and 15mg remeron at night time prescribed by all diff. Docs and psycs lol but yeah, I just got these zubsolv pills any info please let me know it all, and experiences? Let me know 2015 baby
I've never heads of this. I know it of people are starting to get the gummys now around here but that's Bc of the pharmacy they go compounding on site. So idk. And everyone rants and raves about them. But I've never heard of what you're on...us it bupe or something else?