• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Injecting Suboxone Films

Has anyone detoxed off sub when their ROA was injection? If so I have some follow up questions, and even some back ground info. If you haven't done it, or currently are don't it and have reliable information on the subject. I'd like to chat with you for a while. I haven't seen much info or personal experiences about this topic, just allot of instructions and how to's. I chalk it up to how long subs have been abused like this, the introduction of films to the market only 3 years ago. And coincidently how this ROA became popular after their introduction. I have more to post but, time I'd of the essence. And ill hhave to come back. What Im really looking for is personal experience, or someone that's well educated on the topic. A timeline of wd symptoms..

I know it's possible. I've done a taper from 2mgs a day down to .5mgs a day. Its been rough. Hard to not wanna go back up simply because you'll see some blood in a rig. I noticed that as my dose was adjusted each time, the half life of the sub decreased with it. 2mgs a day could keep me well 24+ hrs. When it was .5 a day every 8-12 hrs was about how long it lasted. It gets smaller and smaller as the amount gets smaller. Atleast for me.

I just took the last of my sub literally it was 1/8th of a mg. I did a rapid taper from .5mg. It wa 4 days long. 1/4 mg the first day and then 1/8ths every 12 hrs. I'm not 100%. I feel like crap, but definitely not as bad as it was at 1mg a day, or even .5 mgs. At those doses it felt like a full blown dope habit. Today when I awoke I hadn't had a shot in 12+ hrs. I felt like shit but there wasn't any goose bumps, chills , watery eyes. No anxiety attacks, muscle spasms, the usual signs of a hard kick are not present. If I said this would be easy from here on out it would most likely be bad. So Im not counting my chickens just yet. Im just reporting what I've done, how I feel and what I'm expecting. The hardest part if this, beside the attraction of the needle is the anxiety. For some reason anxiety and raised blood pressure are the worse WD symptoms for me.

Some good tips for you contain heroin , at least they have been for me. Don't eat After a shot . I've noticed that I feel sick faster then I would if I didn't eat. Watch your caffine and nicotine intake. They trigger a series of side effects almost every time. And by staying warm I've been able to keep the chills off my back. A constant room temp is necessary for me. Anything lower or higher starts the chills and goose bumps all over again.

I wish this post was.going to say I have 2 days from the sub and that the kick was nothing compared to higher dosages, but its not. I woke up this morning in Wd, not A bone crunching, gut wrenching wd but enough that I neede to go get some. It sucks that I'm at such a low dose and I'm still feeling significant wd symptoms. I had bad stomach problems, goose bumps and that ache in my body that makes moving difficult. I will now have to keep my dose dowN again and adjust to it accordingliy. I was at about .5 when I rapid tappered off the sub. So I'm gonna work from there and not go jack it up again. I will report again in the future. I know I was looking for something like this on the web and couldn't find shit. So if this helps anyone else that's slamming/ banging.this shit. I'm glad I took the time to he thurough and honest. Peace b safe

Gonzo

Does anyone know about what range buprenorphine tops out at in regards to felt effects?

What would someone's tolerance level be in regards to opiates(oids) and took buprenorphine seeking pleasurable effects?

Use Oxy as the indicator. If someone uses 100 mg a day if they use Bupe all it will do is stave off WDs. What if somebody else uses 40 mg a day of Oxy and they took Bupe would they get any pleasurable aspects other than staying well?

I'm trying to figure out about what range somebody has to be in regards to tolerance to be able to notice more of an effect other than just staying well.

Want to know about what bupes maxium level in regards to other opiates(iods).

I have had some of the most pleasurable expierences with buprenorphine and just kind of trying to figure out approximate tolerance levels of full agonists to felt effects of bupe.

Thanks.

Also I'm having trouble finding out about how much does Bupe stimulate the receptors. To what degree... 10%, 35%, 60%?

^I started the Suboxone film thread in September of last year... Surely they were out at least a few weeks before that, but my friend was the first person I remember hearing about with them (anywhere in the USA). I'd say August/ September of last year is a pretty safe estimate.

If someone bothers to look it up, I'm curious to know the exact date as well...
How well does injecting the strips work? I reall want to try guess I need somethin n my rig :/ hope someone can help :(((

I'm getting ready to prepare my first time injecting soboxone film, I'm indeed a heavy banger but trying succumb the opiates, looking for a cheaper route really. I would really appreciate the best advice I can get. Em see fitz did u cut the strip in to fours and tear the film into pieces? And does it matter about the filter or ??

would someone with no tolerance to opiates get high off shooting 1mg suboxone film? Im wondering bc I'm trying to get off heroin and I want to get on subutex but I think it will be a lot harder to get on than suboxone. I still want to shoot up though, and Ive gotten really high off shooting small amounts of subutex before I had a large tolerance to opiates, would suboxone do the same thing or would the naloxone make this impossible?

I don't know about the Naloxone but without tolerance 1mg is way too much. Especially IV.
The injection solution product Buprenex contains only 0,3mg/ml.

Hey guys, I am in the process of transitioning from heroin to suboxone. The last time I shot dope was 7hrs ago, and I'm already starting to not feel so hot. I've got a few questions that I hope some experienced people can help me with.

1. How long should I wait to take the sub and what dose should I start out with? (my habit has been about 1/2g a day.)
2. I want to try injecting the strips, is this is good idea or should I just take them sublingually?

Thanks, any info is appreciated

Hey guys, I am in the process of transitioning from heroin to suboxone. The last time I shot dope was 7hrs ago, and I'm already starting to not feel so hot. I've got a few questions that I hope some experienced people can help me with.

1. How long should I wait to take the sub and what dose should I start out with? (my habit has been about 1/2g a day.)
2. I want to try injecting the strips, is this is good idea or should I just take them sublingually?

Thanks, any info is appreciated

Wait until you are in moderate withdrawal, whenever that is for you. For some it's 12 hours, for others it's 24, etc.

I wouldn't bother injecting the strips.. just take them sublingually.

Start out with 2mg's as your first dose and see how you feel. If you're still sick in 2 hours, take another 2mg's. Repeat as needed but don't take more than 8-12mg's the first day. Then the second day, wake up and take 4mg's and you should feel much better.

Wait until you are in moderate withdrawal, whenever that is for you. For some it's 12 hours, for others it's 24, etc.

I wouldn't bother injecting the strips.. just take them sublingually.

Start out with 2mg's as your first dose and see how you feel. If you're still sick in 2 hours, take another 2mg's. Repeat as needed but don't take more than 8-12mg's the first day. Then the second day, wake up and take 4mg's and you should feel much better.

This.

Bupe is a potent chemical. I have seen many with high tolerances to oxycodone, heroin, etc. take just a small piece under the tongue while already in the midst of noticeable withdrawal and feel 99.5% better five minutes after the dose was taken. You want to hit the sweet spot- wait till the moment when you look at your watch and think "Damn, I haven't used in 14 hours!" Once the expected sickness begins to ACTUALLY OCCUR, start letting 2mg pieces of Suboxone (1/4th of the tab or strip) dissolve under your tongue.
Keep in mind that this stage is past "fiending" or just wanting to get high again. At least for me it was. Take Mr. Scagnattie's advice and wait until you are in moderate withdrawal.

Don't be thinking that at the slightest thought of getting high, it feels 1 degree warmer in the room you're in so it's time for 4mg of Suboxone underneath your tongue. You will regret the next several hours.

Wait :) Good luck and do what you gotta do to stay motivated

Last edited:

Don't be thinking that at the slightest thought of getting high, it feels 1 degree warmer in the room you're in so it's time for 4mg of Suboxone underneath your tongue. You will regret the next several hours.

Good advice. Make sure you don't let your mind trick you into thinking your sicker than you are. It happens with all of us addicts. Our leg will hurt for a second and all the sudden we freak out, "oh shit.. I have the leg cramps.. wait, does my back hurt too? Oh shit, blah blah blah."

Stay calm and be honest about your symptoms.

thanks guys, today is day 1 and so far I've had 6mg sublingually and been ok. I'm starting to not feel to hot again so I think i'll take another 2mg. I really want to try injecting it tho, and despite warnings against this (I'm a junky lol) I am going to try it......................I just let the 2mg strip sit in 1cc of water for like 10 min, filtered the solution 3 times, and injected. I really don't feel anything from it, and my legs still hurt :( oh well i guess my tolerance is way up there. I'll just smoke some weed and drink some alcohol.. really wish I had some benzos..

thanks guys, today is day 1 and so far I've had 6mg sublingually and been ok. I'm starting to not feel to hot again so I think i'll take another 2mg. I really want to try injecting it tho, and despite warnings against this (I'm a junky lol) I am going to try it......................I just let the 2mg strip sit in 1cc of water for like 10 min, filtered the solution 3 times, and injected. I really don't feel anything from it, and my legs still hurt :( oh well i guess my tolerance is way up there. I'll just smoke some weed and drink some alcohol.. really wish I had some benzos..

2mg's IV is a really high dose.. all you're going to do by IV'ing it is jack up your tolerance and make the suboxone work less when you really need it in the future.

I don't think 2 mg iv is a high dose on the other hand I do believe that however high you are going to go you won't catch a buzz, , sorry if you have been addicted to full agonists bupe is not going to cut it.also drop the wine it only makes wd worse, stick to weed.

I IV suboxone every day, going on 5 months now... I have been on maintenance for almost a year & its gotten to the point where paying 800 bucks a month for 90 strips is nuts. My boyfriend & I started IVing them to save money to be honest. We went from taking 3 a day sublingually to IVing half of one (4mg) a day each.. we don't/haven't used a micron filter at all & have done fine so far. We use a cut piece of a q-tip. My only problem is I have teeny tiny veins and have trouble finding them sometimes. I've tried tying off, warm water running over my arms, pumping my fists, exercise, any suggestions?? & to whoever said 4mg is too high of a dose, it really isn't depending on their tolerance IMO. I've done 8+ in one shot before but I do believe that when it comes to doing them intravenously, less is definitely more. I can get a nice body high from 1/6th of a strip compared to a half.

How much do you usually take? I iv'd a quarter of an 8mg strip the first time I did it & about 5min later, felt normal/not sick..

I have half a strip, so 4 mg bupe, and am intent on using it IV tonight. My current opioid tolerance is 2 bags per shot of what they call "fire" east coast powder heroin (good quality #4) sourced in Queens NY (not that it matters). I am not physically dependent, I only use dope once or twice a week, and usually do two or 3 shots over a 12 hour period. This morning at 8 am I shot one bag and its now 10:30 pm. I took 2 350 mg Somas and a 300 mg Neurontin about an hour ago. I am aware of the dangers of combining Soma with opioids as well as the dangers of injecting something not intended for that purpose. How much of this sub would be a safe dose to start with (relatively speaking).

edit:
Nevermind, shot 2 mg and feel a lil something but not much. Gonna do the other 2 mg after a give my roomate this friggin massage I owe her.

Last edited: