• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Injecting Extracts

Ah yea, meant 5-meo-dmt when I said DMT there, both on the toad part and chemical supplier part. Little mixup.

Thanks.

from what i've read, people really enjoy the injected DMT. I dont know about 5-meo0dmt though

Since proteins are bad to shoot, what about cuts? Such as things cut with corn starch, flour, wheat, and other plant/animal derived products? I'm sure alot of H and coke is cut with things such as corn starch and flour, yet we aren't dead from shock.

Does this mean they don't have enough proteins, you need alot of proteins to be killed, or the proteins have been reomved from them? Starch is a sugar so I guess maybe that is safe....

Out of curiosity what happens when you inject baking powder (powder is the one that requires water to make your cakes and breads rise right? or is it soda? If its soda thats what i mean then...)?

Refined products

Cutting drugs with things like glucose, sucrose, mannitol etc is safe (although I'd prefer if people didn't!), as they are carbohydrates, and these do not provoke an immune response. You could even cut drugs with amino acids (such as phenylalanine) safely, but once you use compounds that have two or more amino acids joined together by an amide bond, you have a simple peptide, and then you have something potentially dangerous (peptides are effectivly short chain proteins - I don't think there is any hard and fast rule as to when peptides get called proteins, but as a rule of thumb, a few amino acids form a peptide, lots form a protein).

I've heard stories about people using all sorts of crap to cut drugs with, but I've never heard of anybody using something like gelatin powder (even though finely ground up it has the same tan colour as some smack I've seen people use), as it's a good way to either kill or seriously damage the person using it (if they inject). All the things like glucose for food use are highly refined (read: purified), so there are no proteins present.

Baking powder is a mixture of sodium bicarbonate and tartaric acid. Add it to water and it will fizz first (releasing carbon dioxide), leaving a soln of sodium tartrate. In very small amounts, it wont do anything, but large amounts will alter the pH of plasma, which can cause an endless number of problems, some very serious.