• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injectin Oxys (Mundi Pharma)

Im so patient because I have some good H %) If i was sick r somethin u can be sure they wud be gone! Im gonna try sniff one r two soon n see what effect
I get from them. I would luv to bang n see too but...1 my veins r not that good n id be stabbing myself over n over to make sure i get all the hit and two
Im getting mixed views on what to do.

Injecting oxycodone is a pure waste of time, spare your veins and eat them, with an over 80% oral BA and the lack of rush from IV, don't inject oxycodone.

I just snorted two there n i don know kinda feel something... feel kinda buzzed. I am not gonna shoot them
unless its really worth it n by the sounds of it its not.

Honestly I just wouldn't bother in your case, unless you have a wheel filter and a 3ml barrel on hand. It's a better option than injecting, but not really worth going out of your way to obtain that equipment for a one time thing.

I just snorted two there n i don know kinda feel something... feel kinda buzzed. I am not gonna shoot them
unless its really worth it n by the sounds of it its not.

Snorting them is less effective than eating them....seriously this is info that's on wikipedia.

Snorting them is less effective than eating them....seriously this is info that's on wikipedia.

Come on relax and lay off the dude, he was just giving an update. Not everyone does 8 hours of study before trying a new drug, maybe he knows nasal BA is lower and did it anyway for the faster come-up.

I know most people will tell you its not HR and i should know better being a member of this forum for years, but i have shot pills 100's of times, mostly heating them and then filtering twice and have never had any problems, i might have been lucky though because i never missed a pill shot.According to doctors injecting pills is a big NO NO but if it must be done then don't heat and use a micron filter, unfortunately when ur a junkie often u feel like ur missing out seeing all that shit not mixing up and its alot quicker to just smash the pill and heat it and alot of pills dont mix up that easily without heat.My personal opinion is just to eat 10 of the fuckers if you have a tolerance and if you wanna shoot pills atleast try to get ur hands on some 80's or even 40's but common man...20's?

Yeah maybe you are fine, but you are not an example, this is stuff you shouldn't even post about honestly.

I never questioned what the guys here have been telling me or there knowledge. I am told something if its new to me or whatever I just asked
questions on what I was not sure about that's all. Also I never asked some guy on the street anything heh.

Well yea I would like to use them to get a high, that's what I am asking whats the best and fastest way to get a high from these baby's :D

It was a figure of speech that shimazu and I used when saying not to listen to people on the streets. I explained what I meant in my post below from before.
A lot of people 'on the streets' (not literally living there, just meaning drug users you come across that don't really do research on proper drug use) do all sorts of dangerous methods of administering their drugs, so it's important to forget a lot about what you have learned on the streets, and look up the info here.

Heh as much as i wouldn't say no to 40s or 80s all i have are 20s and i got em for free so how bad!

Feel like just chewin up the lot of em now...:\

save them for when you run out of dope and are starting to feel w/d

you will be glad you did

I agree, people with paradoxical reaction should explicitly note so.

And regarding the visible particulate matter PKT, read this

I dont realy see the relevance of your link? I am not giving the poster advice, simply a comment. I was a hardcore heroin/any type of opiod i could get my hands on user for many years, posts like yours are the reason why older members like myself and many others dont bother visiting BL anymore. I remember when OD was full of junky scumbags like me that still dont know wtf paradoxical meant. Glad to see the few posts i make are always followed up by a response from you though ;)

Snortin is a waste bioavailability only like60% oral ba I's like 90% so so high don't bother IV ing that crap just for 10%

Okay here is my report hah ;)

I have taken them every way possible.. Orally, Snorted, Banged, Plugged(Yes I tried it8) ha) Whats the big deal with Oxy?? I think there crap!! Don't get me wrong there holding off my dope sickness but im getting zero high! Not my cup a tea dats for sure.

if you have a massive heroin tolerance you arent going to feel them as much

thats prob it yea. there really not doin much for me like. keepin the dope sickness away is all.

How to break down oxycontin op to inject. Get a damp rag, take color off pill then set on top of 75watt light bulb for 15 to 20mins then scrap and place on smooth surface like miror and flatten with spoon like dough with a roller. Then cutt into tiny pieces and place in a cut off bottom of a can put about 3cc's of water and cook and stir good until it becomes a think yellow solution. Pull up and slam