• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injectin Oxys (Mundi Pharma)

L0dgik

Greenlighter
I have some 20mg Oxy made by MundiPharma or Napp in the UK.

I have a massive Heroin tolerance but have never used pills before so I have a couple of questions,
1 Whats a safe dose to start with? Like as I said a massive heroin tolerance, banging for bout 5 years.
2 How do u cook up the oxys correct to bang them?

These r the ones I have
zxsev.jpg

Any info would be a great help thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not bang the roxys. First of all 20mg will do jack shit with a massive heroin tolerance. Second of all even if you didnt have a tolerance there is not much point to IV, eating them is actually only like 15% less absorbed than the IV route. The MAIN Reason you shouldn't IV is because of all the gunk in the pills like corn starch and shit, it'll clog you up proper, perhaps moreso than cuts in H. If you MUST do it, make sure to double cotton filter, double micron filter, dont reuse the cottons, DO NOT HEAT THE SOLUTION AT ANY POINT (anything that dissolves when heated will come right back out and gloop up your veins)

This is the problem I have with the Oxys. Some will say there ok to bang. Some say dont. Iv been told so many different ways to
do it right I am lost lol. K look say I HAVE to bang em :) How would u do it from getting the gel of to filters to into d vain

This is the problem I have with the Oxys. Some will say there ok to bang. Some say dont. Iv been told so many different ways to
do it right I am lost lol. K look say I HAVE to bang em :) How would u do it from getting the gel of to filters to into d vain
Dude I just told you. If you MUST do it, make sure to double cotton filter, double micron filter (google '0.22 micron filter', you can buy them online in bulk), dont reuse the cottons, DO NOT HEAT THE SOLUTION AT ANY POINT (anything that dissolves when heated will come right back out and gloop up your veins) . DO NOT SHOOT THE ROXI WITHOUT MICRON FILTERING AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE HEAT THE SOLUTION. IF YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO GET MICRON FILTERS THEN DOUBLE COTTON FILTER BUT AS I SAID PLEASE DO NOT HEAT THE SOLUTION

Well i dont know about micron filters cus i never seen one well that i know of? Here we just use the filters that come in the pot for cooking h
at the needle exchange or a filtered syringe, would that be ok? As for the do not heat. U gotta be the 1st person who has told me not to heat
them. Anyone iv asked has said heat em up. In a pot or spoon. This is what method i can take from people on d net.
1 take off the outer coating
2 crush them up
3 add the water
4 heat it and the gel will rise to the top??
4 use a micron filter or cotton filter too suck up the solution (Do this two times or more even)
5 Enjoy i suppose r not i dunno lol

Well i dont know about micron filters cus i never seen one well that i know of? Here we just use the filters that come in the pot for cooking h
at the needle exchange or a filtered syringe, would that be ok? As for the do not heat. U gotta be the 1st person who has told me not to heat
them. Anyone iv asked has said heat em up. In a pot or spoon. This is what method i can take from people on d net.
1 take off the outer coating
2 crush them up
3 add the water
4 heat it and the gel will rise to the top??
4 use a micron filter or cotton filter too suck up the solution (Do this two times or more even)
5 Enjoy i suppose r not i dunno lol

He was pretty adamant NOT to heat....

Ya I know he was. Its just a lot im reading n been told says to heat them so im confused here, i wanna do it correctly. Make sure its safe and get st0ned/
I will have a read thx. Also this is the filter and syringe I use http://www.harmreduction.co.uk/p/91/Filter_Syringe.html
anyone know if that's ok? I was told the filter in them are great.

Also there not Roxys there OxyContin made by Mundipharma/Napp
here is a link to the pic of the exact ones i got... http://tinypic.com/r/zxsev/6

Ya I know he was. Its just a lot im reading n been told says to heat them so im confused here, i wanna do it correctly. Make sure its safe and get st0ned/
I will have a read thx. Also this is the filter and syringe I use http://www.harmreduction.co.uk/p/91/Filter_Syringe.html
anyone know if that's ok? I was told the filter in them are great.
Dude I dont mean to be a douchebag but read the fucking post... DO NOT HEAT THE SOLUTION. DO. NOT. HEAT. THE. SOLUTION. Do you need a reason why? It causes things other than the oxycodone to dissolve into solution which will later come out of it once the solution is in your body. IF YOU HEAT IT YOU WILL BE GETTING MORE PARTICLES OF SHIT IN THERE THAT YOU DO NOT NEED. Oxycodone in the pill is very water soluble so there is no need to heat it. For fucks sake.

If they are OC and not roxis then it is even MORE adament you do not heat it since that gel is worse for you veins than anything else. As I said I advise strongly against banging them, if you're in w/d's then chewing one up will do just the same.

Jesus fuckin Christ take a fuckin chill pill or somethin... Im only askin for help don need to be takin shit like that! If your sooo aliment for ME to read the FUCKING POST u do the same cus as far as i know I NEVER ONCE MENTION ME HAVING ROXIES.

Anyway I do appreciate ur help. the reason i asked about the heating is I have been told by people who have used oc to heat. Your the 1st person to tell
me not to and ur prob right I just had to ask to be 100% sure. Sorry if i touched you up wrong by asking a question. Wouldn't wanna c u if something serious
happened CHILL D FUCK OUT LOL.

Jesus fuckin Christ take a fuckin chill pill or somethin... Im only askin for help don need to be takin shit like that! If your sooo aliment for ME to read the FUCKING POST u do the same cus as far as i know I NEVER ONCE MENTION ME HAVING ROXIES.

Anyway I do appreciate ur help. the reason i asked about the heating is I have been told by people who have used oc to heat. Your the 1st person to tell
me not to and ur prob right I just had to ask to be 100% sure. Sorry if i touched yoIu up wrong by asking a question. Wouldn't wanna c u if something serious
happened CHILL D FUCK OUT LOL.

This being a harm reduction site first and foremost, I think the older posters are a bit jaded by seeing constant threads about people injecting pills unfiltered. It's something stressed everyday. Same with the heating issue, though it comes up less. I totally understand you being skeptical of new information especially when it's the opposite of what youve heard. The outburst was a little unwarranted and rude, but these people are spending their spare time trying to keep others safe and sometimes it must feel like they're banging their heads against a wall and are never getting anywhere with new people coming along daily continuing to do the same dangerous stuff. Just realise that most of the stuff written here by people who have been members for a long time with large post counts know what they're on about, especially the moderators. And can always point you in the direction for further info if you want clarification/verification.

Pills aren't the best to IV, If you wanna IV a pill do Hydromorphone, Oxy's are just not worth it to IV...the BA is only about 13% higher...Plus Oxy produces no rush. And you should never heat a pill, its brings out the gelling agent if its an OC, and it brings out the insolubles from the pill. Micron filter is a must. Not cotton, not a cig. filter, micron.

You can prep it the same way you would a Dilly. I know theres a short guide somewhere on here...Let me search....

Take your own advice and chill out 4 a sec.

1) Your boxer is not allowed on this forum. This is YOU asking how to INJECT OXYCODONE, YOURSELF. I'll edit your post for you for now but do not post at all anymore until you've read the first two links of my signature.

2) Injecting oxycodone is not recommended. There is no benefit to intravenous abuse of oxycodone. There's no rush, an insignificant increase in bioavailability, and all the lovely complications of IV drug abuse.

3) NEVER APPLY HEAT TO PHARMACEUTICAL OPIOIDS. YOU'RE NOT COOKING UP A SHOT OF HEROIN FREEBASE SO DON'T PRETEND YOU ARE.

Related Reading

The best and most effective way to administer the drug "Oxycodone" is to take it ORALLY, despite what less-educated people have told you.

Last edited:
A lot of people 'on the streets' (not literally living there, just meaning drug users you come across that don't really do research on proper drug use) do all sorts of dangerous methods of administering their drugs, so it's important to forget a lot about what you have learned on the streets, and look up the info here.

Do not heat your pills. Oxycodone is soluble in room temperature water, or even cooler. So therefore, all the oxycodone is going to dissolve without the addition of heat. The stuff that does not dissolve is the binders/fillers, and you don't want them in you anyway. If you do heat them, they will only dissolve temporarily, and once filtered and IV'd they will precipitate out of the solution, and form back into solid particles in your circulatory system. They can build up in some areas, and cause complications that can lead to death. I'm not using that as a scare tactic, it's just the truth. I suggest reading the Case Studies thread to get an idea of some of these complications, and what causes them so you can avoid doing those things.

I've been injecting the Mundipharma oxycontin's for a while (Australia), as long as you use a micron filter you'll be fine. No need to heat, the oxy is perfectly water soluble without it. They're one of the easiest pills to prep up, they don't gel or glue or clog the filter like MSContin do.

If you do have to inject oxys make sure to mix it with baking soda this helps bring out the binds and concrete like shit that the government puts in em I found that i had 3 oxys but i didn't have any baking soda so i took 1 and i could tell that i missed a fair bit of the hit :D

Please disregard this information if you know what's good for you.

<HR NOTE: "Please disregard this information if you know what's good for you. "> Yeah to Hazex i agree Hydromophone is probably the best to iv If you want to be extra safer to avoid a dirty hit filter the drug twice using a drawing up needle and sepreate bowl to do that it would take ages before your shots ready but of course then you've gotta find a vein and that can be very hard. Trouble with oxycontin in particular is it has lots of microfibres in it Never ever try to disolve your pills in alcohol as even if you clean that out with fresh water it could sting like crazy i know of a few people who used it to shoot up a kapanol (by the way kaps suck as far as getting a good hit goes) and he disolved it with a very potent alcohol called Everclear it was a dirty shot as it didn't disolve properly and was not filtered best stuff for breaking out the binders in oxy's is Baking soda this sepearats it and makes it much more potent. I would always recommend shooting the 80mg always take the coating off it they are usally green pills with an 80 marked on em. Wax is way too dangourous to inject

Last edited by a moderator: