• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injectin Oxys (Mundi Pharma)

to bob i meant the governments news that they had put special binders in em it was on the news one day suppost to make them harder to inject

Jes im sorry if i insulted anyone.... I am only asking question ans looking for the correct info. If people are stressed about been asked the same things
oir whatever then dont post the answer, how am i meant to kno0w someone has answered this before? I never took oxy like this b4 so i dont know.

Close the thread mod cus I have had enough info n guff 4 one day ffs.

Thanks for all the pointers everyone k.

I find baking soda works very well as it brings out the binders in the newer version of oxys and yes it's very important to filter more than once especially if you don't have what's called a wheel filter it's also important to have extra water on hand i usually use another needle called a draw up needle this helps with preventing spillage and also helps to keep it moist It's very important to use the 1ml syringes with the red top on them as they are so much easier not just to get into a vein but also to push it in. Never inject when it's boiling hot wait for it to cool a bit. I find also that leaving it after heating it for a couple of minutes helps to strengthen the hit. Best to use Oxynorm instant realease most of them only come in small mg so you'd need at least 60mg for a decent hit. I just usually will use the green oxycontin's but of course they are much harder to break up that's why i use baking soda

Bro, we've been putting tons of emphasis on not heating pills. And there you are talking about not injecting it while the water is boiling.

Baking Soda? What? If by newer version your talking about shooting the OP's...your fucking nuts. Wheel filter=Micron Filter.

Jes im sorry if i insulted anyone.... I am only asking question ans looking for the correct info. If people are stressed about been asked the same things
oir whatever then dont post the answer, how am i meant to kno0w someone has answered this before? I never took oxy like this b4 so i dont know.

Close the thread mod cus I have had enough info n guff 4 one day ffs.

Thanks for all the pointers everyone k.

My post was in response to Buzzhead2, who's posting a load of misinformation which I hope you don't follow, so please don't freak out, I only told you to calm down due to your outburst. Everyone just settle down and we can tackle this the right way.

I'm not annoyed that you asked a question that's been asked hundreds of times and you could have used the search engine to find the answer, I'm annoyed with some of the posters who replied to your thread interfering with us giving you accurate information on safe administration of oxycodone.

I'm not closing this as I do not feel you know how to use oxycodone safely yet. Would you like to ask further questions or clarification on advice already given to you at this point in time?

Edit:
To review, your cheatsheet:

1) There is no advantage to IV oxycodone, the best way to take it for BEST RESULTS is ORALLY. These are tablets that were CREATED for oral administration, orally is the best and safest way to take oxycodone.
IV abuse of oxycodone produces no rush, a pathetic 13% gain in bioavailability, and a huge list of health consequences.

2) Do not apply heat to your solution, you never apply heat when prepping opioids in North America. All this does is creates the illusion of a clearer solution when in fact all of the contaminates, fillers, binders, waxes, etc have been MELTED into solution, they haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, you just have heated them so you can't see them. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind? NO!!!!!. IF you filter a solution that has been heated and not allowed enough time (5-10 minutes) to cool back down and allow the contaminates to precipitate out, the contaminates pass RIGHT THROUGH your filter.

3) Do not add baking soda for any reason (no idea why we have to even cover this but since it's been mentioned...)

4) Please, for the sake of your body, use a micron filter, an absolute must have for all intravenous drug addicts, especially those abusing pharmaceutical opioids...

4) Use CLEAN WATER

edit2: this thread was the straw that broke the camels back, feel free to checkout the first draft of why you don't apply heat to pharmaceutical opioids.

Last edited:
BTW, one quick quesrtion for the OP. I looked at the pic of your Oxy's and the one thing I can't tell is if they are the old ones or the new tamper resistant ones like we now have in the US - old ones easily crushed and snorted etc. said OC on them, the new gooey gelly ones say OP on them. If they are the equivalent to the OP's fugget about it, don't even try to IV them but if they are like the old ones (lucky you if they are!) you can probably do whatever you want with them. BTW, I used to be prescribed 80mg Oxy's for over 5 years and I went crazy when the made the switch. Eventually I got used to taking them as prescribed (orally) and I got into a good routine for awhile. Good Luck with things!

I'm pretty sure that the OP is from Australia, where they do not have the OP formula, it's the original OG OC matrix.

Regardless, all of the HR tips we pointed out apply here.

K sorry for my comment i just got annoyed that i was genuinely asking what was in my head, i did read the post correctly and knew
do not heat was said. Anyway forget that total off topic! Thanks tricomb k.

Ya i dont know if they are the old formula or new because i dont know my oc. All i can say is it did crush real easy. I just had a butter knife
and pressed that down on top of the pill and it squashed straight away no problem at all. Id luv to know if they are the old formula but
how can i tell that when i have never had these before.

It's all good <3

Where are you located? Australia right? or am I making that up? Sounds like you have, by our North American terminology, the "old" formulation.

Which is STILL best taken orally, if you want us to help you defeat the time release for oral administration we can do that.

edit: I fixed your image tag in your OP and see now that you have the desirable "old" formulation.

Last edited:
haha no far from Oz. Im Irish :)

I really dont mind taking them orally if there is no advantage if i iv them yano.

haha no far from Oz. Im Irish :)

I really dont mind taking them orally if there is no advantage if i iv them yano.

Awesome, then you're in for a treat!!!

Please please pretty please with a cherry on top and a playboy centerfold playmate on the side?!?

How large is your tolerance to oxy and other opioids?

Honestly man, all the hardcore IV users I've always known were smart enough to just take oxycodone orally, even those with needle fever.

I have zero oxy tolerance because I have never really taken them before but I have been on heroin for about 6 years or so
and iv heroin for 3 or 4. I have been on high doses of methadone also. I would say from my experiences with heroin iv got a
really high tolerance too it. I could take the stuff all day and night and be fine, I see other users friends use and be goofed outta
it and id still be normal so I think i have a higher then normal tolerance.
To take them orally, Just pop em like a normal pil?

One more thing I wanted to ask, If I stopped using H would the oxy help with the dope sickness?

^yeah it would

if they are original OCs you could snort them for a quicker high if thats your thing.

listen to what these guys are saying, they know more than some guy you met on the street

Those look like regular oxycontin's.

Crush, add water, filter, draw it up and shoot.

You can also crush and snort, or crush and eat. The different route of admins have different on-sets and slighty differ buzz-wise.

Was that so hard everybody? Damn.

I never questioned what the guys here have been telling me or there knowledge. I am told something if its new to me or whatever I just asked
questions on what I was not sure about that's all. Also I never asked some guy on the street anything heh.

Well yea I would like to use them to get a high, that's what I am asking whats the best and fastest way to get a high from these baby's :D

lol @sneakdiss :) see this is my problem with em one person will say shoot em the next saying don't. I don't think anyone is wrong it just looks like
a matter of preference too me.

1) There is no advantage to IV oxycodone, the best way to take it for BEST RESULTS is ORALLY. These are tablets that were CREATED for oral administration, orally is the best and safest way to take oxycodone.
IV abuse of oxycodone produces no rush, a pathetic 13% gain in bioavailability, and a huge list of health consequences.

Sorry, that's just not true. Either people vastly over-estimate the oral BA of oxycodone or for some reason my metabolism doesn't handle it very well, because I get a stronger effect from injecting a dose of oxy than I would from eating twice that dose. I've tested this on multiple occasions, including with/without any meds or supplements that might impact on it's oral BA, and found the same result every time. Even considering the 20% or so reduction in duration, IV oxycodone is still far and away the most efficient option.

Believe me, if I could get close to the same effectiveness out of oral oxy as I do out of IV administration, I'd throw away all my injecting equipment in a second, but either I have a unique metabolism or it's one of those pieces of internet druggy lore that isn't based on fact.

Most online sources I've seen (though they're all of dubious reliability) have listed a wide range for oxycodone BA (generally between 50 - 80% ), which means someone on the lower end of that range could easily get a substantially stronger effect from injecting the drug. It's kind of silly to just go around stating 'IV oxy is useless just eat the pills,' because it's not necessarily true at all.

That said, for first timers with no significant opiate tolerance, I would suggest oral use, just because it's less effort, less addictive and safer all around. But for those with an opiate tolerance looking to maximize their bang for buck, as appears to be the case in this particular situation, I stand by IV as absolutely being the best choice, and I've tried the lot of them.

Last edited:
LMAO See it just keeps on going heh... Too bang or not too bang :p

I think il end up hating pain pills by the end of the day heh I just wanna get high :\

For the record, if those things broke up as easy as you say, they're definitely the old type. You'd never be able to crush the new ones! Now granted, I DO NOT every IV anything but if you scrap off the outer coating and crush them into powder, I'd snort that up in a second! Enjoy and as always, be safe!

LMAO See it just keeps on going heh... Too bang or not too bang :p

I think il end up hating pain pills by the end of the day heh I just wanna get high :\

I'm amazed at how patient you are :p I would have consumed the whole strip already.

Another point, if you have a substantial opiate tolerance like you say, you'll likely need to use something other than the typical 1ml insulin syringes to inject these. I generally inject around 100mg at a time (2 & 1/2 40mg tablets or 1 & 1/4 80mg, so less powder/dose than with the 20mg tablets) and after doing a small second wash to make sure I'd get all of the active ingredient I'd have about a 2 - 3ml shot.

The bright side is that it's very easy to extract more or less the entirety of the active ingredient with oxycontin. Once (for science!) during a binge I washed off my spoon and the leftover powder, plus washing out my filters, and collected the results in a cup in the fridge. After 800mg (20x 40mg) I drank the resulting liquid and it barely did a thing. Felt maybe the slightest twinge of opiate effects, which means I was getting at least 90 - 95% of the oxycodone into the actual shot, though I suppose there might have been a few mg lost somewhere in between.

Last edited: