Infiltrate: The Unity Project - NYC 8/4/01

sup all? Wasnt sure if I really really wanted to hit this party up cuz you see I dont have much money. I'm gunna try real hard to make it tho, should be a slammin party. Weird huh Jerzeezfinest... seems like we keep going to the same parties but never meeting up. rite? LOL. anyway I'll see you all there. Now how the hell do i get there from the big CT?
------------------
I gaurantee you'll get fucked up... even if you dont want to.

i went to amazura for like 1 or 2 goa parties... i always had a good time--but the shade in nyc is everywhere...you can't talk about an nyc venue that isn't shady--if you can, i wanna hear about it. i love nyc tho, dun get me wrong--i would love to experience other scenes, but i feel that i'm in nyc to stay. thaz my 2centZ.
hope to see everyone there...
------------------
*cassidy*
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

alright kids...i just got paid and i'll definatly be going.
i'm so damn excited. i didn't know ak1200 is going to be there. i need to pay more attn to flyers!!!
can we make an effort to show up at the meetups and all? i'd like to meet a few of you before creamfeilds!!!
alright. more word when the time comes. until then...the countdown begins
-jen
------------------
**Come Original**

TRUE, TRUE the countdown begins. I'm down to meet some partying blers so count me in for the meetup. As for a spot, I'm suggesting the far left of the ballroom cause thats where I'm meeting some other blers already. Any other takers, raise your hands & throw your glowsticks up high.
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist (B-boy)~

::bump::
::bump::
this will be my last massiff of tha summer i'm pretty sure. i'm so sick of those things, the only reason i'm goin to this is for icey and ak1200...i never spend more than like 10 for a party any more, and i like never make plans b/c we hear about parties last min, word of mouth n shit---i hate the above ground scene for the most part, but i think this party will be worth it.
see you all there
------------------
*cassidy*
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

Amazura is a somewhat nice venue, but SOO shady..The security are practically animals, and like someone said, keep a lookout on your wallets, MAD shady kids will definatly be there....I am going to see AK, but hope that when he is spinning in that shitty 2nd room, the sound system will actually be decent..I don't want to see AK on some wack setup..

there will deffinately be shade there no doubt about it...but i think that some of this will be avoided with the advance tix only rule. no tix @ the door saves a lot of that. but again kids, this IS nyc---shade is inevitable.
------------------
*cassidy*

BUMP
shade is inevitable in NY?!! i was half offended by that but then i realized you're right.
anyways any word on a meet up? i've never been there, but anyone who has been step up take some action and organize.
hope to see you peoples there
-jen
------------------
**Come Original**

oh my gosh.. bring it down pump it up with tha DANGA! Holy sit i'll be there! Icey.. spacegirl and AK?!!? wh00t! haha this is gonna be Awesome! I'll be comin from CT myself.. so the Train sounds Pretty Good!
smile.gif
well.. hope to see ya there! peace
/me frEddiE d
oh yeah.. and I saw the Pre Flyer hanging on the wall in Satellite records last time i was in the city.. and i saw Pish Posh too.. what up wit that?? huh?
[This message has been edited by *Freddie d* (edited 02 August 2001).]

Meetup, Meetup to all willing blers!! at the far left of the venue when you walk in. Its a chill area next to the stage where all the djs will be performing. So far left near the dj stage at around 1:30ish. I guess stop threw to say "hi" kick the 411 a bits, and then back to partying. Well thats my plan, so see ya when I see ya. Please don't let me be the only bler there. LATER
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist (B-boy)~

We should set up another meetup time cause heaven forbid the meetup should be when Space Girl comes on like @ One Nation. I'm sorry, but nothing will take me away from my Goddess.
~Erik
------------------
On the scales of desire your absence weighs·more than someone else's presence
I wanna kiss reason good bye today·I wanna show it's purple essence

well.. no one i know is going... so i guess imma have to pull out of this one..
frown.gif

i really don't want to miss this one :*( .. i havent been to a party since march.. when i twisted my knee and couldnt dance all nite...
i really dont wanna handle being alone tho... unless sumong (if i know u it will be better) want to go with me..? email me ([email protected])
if not ill be with my family down the shore ugh!
-Jen
have fun thoes who do go.......
------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
<sprout> but bkr...
<sprout> our love is true and will be everlasting!
<sprout> sprout *heart* bkr 4-ever!
^Everybuddy needs a sweetheart like Sprout to brighten their day... everyday!
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

BUMP....
cuz it's official, Buffy IS goin to her first NY party!! JEAH! hells yes cuz i haven't seen AK since freakin november...
------------------
AIM: Buffy7SPT

alright. so to the left of the DJ booth at 1:30 am
we should also make it at like...3:30 or someting.
like erik said, god forbid spacegirl or icey is on...no time for social skills. lol.
so, 1:30 and 3:30 to the left of the dj booth in the big room or soemthing. hey people, lets make this work alright?
-jen
------------------
**Come Original**

Hey.. I have an idea for a new moneymaker for BlueLight... Bluelight Walke-Talkies! ya.. for the meetups... cause.. ya know it's nearly Impossible to organize a meetup at a party.. BUT.. if you have your BL Walke-talkies.. You're SURE to meetup!
smile.gif

.. bad idea.. huh? hrm.. well.. it was worth a try!
/me freddie d

meetup times sounds good. I'll be there. Look for me wearing white caffeine pants & a black shirt. Also with a "ETHNICS" visor & a adiddas handband. All I'll be doing is dancing, so just interrupt me to say "HI"
------------------

Since it's always awkward to ask random people, "Are you bluelighters?" only to have a look of disgust fall over their face when they have no idea what you're talking about...
An old pic <--But I will be wearing that hat!
I'll be wearing royal blue UFO's and a baby blue Etnies t-shirt, with a button down white over it.
~Erik

What i used to do.. is when i saw someone that i thought could possibly be a BL'er.. i'd go up to them.. and ask if they have ever heard of BlueLight... and usually.. 46% of the peeps say, "YEAH! Isn't that the
K-Mart thing?!" (heh)... 52% say they have never heard of it.. 1% say that they Have heard of it.. but they are not who i'm looking for so get the hell out of their FACE.. and the last percent is the actual amount of BLers at the party total. so unless someone creates an 100x80 Neon sign that says "BLUELIGHT MEETUP HERE" .. dont break a sweat if ya dont see anybody! =oP
holy shit.. See you Tonite!!
smile.gif
NYC HERE I COME! w00! and if anyone wants to meet me tonite.. i'll be the one with the Visor, UFO's, and vest. GOOD LUCK! (muahahah)
/me frEddiE d!