Infiltrate: The Unity Project - NYC 8/4/01

I hate this venue. Every party I been to at this venue seem to have the same vibe.. Kind of shady if you ask me..

I hate this venue. Every party I been to at this venue seem to have the same vibe.. Kind of shady if you ask me..

My crew will be headng out for this one...taking the train actually because nobody wants to park their car in Jamaica... Can't wait for Icey! Spacegirl tooo...even though i think she's a HE and HE hasn't done one real actual live pa in the states, EVER. He still pumps out the beats though, can't stop, can't stop, can't stop. And even though ventillation at Amazura sucks, I still love the venue....see you all there!
------------------
*cassidy*
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

Well, I like the venue but there has been a lot of negativity about the vibe. I have a good time, every time. Until that changes, I'm there.
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

i'll be there
------------------
AIM: imJUSTaSNERK

ahhhh!!!!!!!! i'm comming, i just got fired yo, but i think my couzin will buy my ticket--and i think i wanna dress up a lil bit n wear a blue wig hehe =o) i'll meet some new peeps hopefully, thats realy what those kinds of nights are for, or else i'd be at an outlaw or word of mouth hopefully
------------------
*cassidy*
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

Yeah, Jon the Dentist is good on my ears too.
I'll go. I'm gonna tell me friends.
Ak1200? wOOt!

Jay mah boy...
i had to read over the info ... 3, 4, 6, times... mistah man ALL CAPS!!! GRRR, KAT'S EYE'S DON'T TAKE TOO WELL TO ALL CAPS!!!
you must edit your post within five minutes otherwise i will lock up and delete this entire thread....
wink.gif

hehe..
*slaps tail to soulfly's head*
Pkat©

mm...this sounds yummy. i will definatly have to hit this one up.
and maybe i'll stay all night this time.
and maybe i'll roll.
and maybe the meet up won't fall thru this time.
oh the possibilities are endless...we must wait and see.
hope to see you kiddies there
-jen
------------------
**Come Original**

*BUMP* If you guys don't know, but this event is all about the music. The venue is all about madd space to dance & party. Overall its going to be a phat night. Any all takers wanting to meetup lets start gathering the massives.
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist (B-boy)~

Hmm, mebbe in your eyes the "event" is all about the music. This venue is notorious for drug-induced 13 year olds.
It's been said in the past but I was turned off the first time I saw it. I just think everyone out there should know.
Everytime I go to the Key I have a great time irregardless. Keep an open mind--and WATCH YOUR WALLETS!
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

WELL MAYBE that’s your experience and what others have told you, BUT that’s not mine or other people’s experience that have been to the Amazura and had a great time. I’ve been there several times for different events with no regrets. As for watching your wallet like you said, that should be done at EVERY party, RIGHT, cause people steal everywhere, so don’t just limit it to the Amazura. And the security at Amazura has the same policy/goal as any other at every party. They are there to take away all the sketchy people, all the sketchy activities & negativities that go on during the night. Just don’t be sketchy about yourself & what you do, watch your wallet like you said, & be aware of your surroundings and you’ll have no problem, and you can concentrate about having a fun time at the party!
My friend (Tim) is throwing this event. He himself is a party-kid that enjoys his trance, djings, & parties, so that’s why I know this event is real. I personally have put in madd time & effort to support this event so that’s why I’m trying to solve any issues to help make sure things run great.
As for “This venue is notorious for drug-induced 13 year olds.”, unfortunately that will happen when party-people just come for the drugs. We’re trying to provide a phat/fun time to all people. Its unfortunate when im-mature people come to all these hard-worked-for events to get extremely drugged up. I have seen it, myself, from Whistle to other events. That’s what kills our purpose of throwing parties & the entire scene.
But sorry about harsh words, its just that some things are unclear & need to be explained. Well if anything more emails me

This is embarassing...but, um...
Mah bad. I kept confusing Infiltrate with Fortress of Solitude. I have actually never been to the Amazura Ballroom. I was gonna delete my post so I wouldn't further the myth. I just didn't wanna make your post seem overly defensive for something if it wasn't justified (which it was).
*shrugs*
~Erik
------------------

Theres no drama, & no beef, just come out and party with us all. LATER!!
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist (B-boy)~

I'll be there
smile.gif
Does anyone know if there's a camera policy?
~Erik
------------------
On the scales of desire your absence weighs·more than someone else's presence
I wanna kiss reason good bye today·I wanna show it's purple essence

[This message has been edited by gmni13 (edited 23 July 2001).]

all the other parties i went to at amazura didnt care about cameras
------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
<sprout> but bkr...
<sprout> our love is true and will be everlasting!
<sprout> sprout *heart* bkr 4-ever!
^Everybuddy needs a sweetheart like Sprout to brighten their day... everyday!
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

Yeah...
Me and mah crew from CT,MA,RI will most def' be hittin' this one up!
Shout-out to Sugafist for the kewl pic.
You da man!
**bump**
------------------
Variety truly is the spice of life.

MUCH respects to all partying peoples!! Me & my peoples will check you all out come Aug. 4th. LATER!!
------------------

what r u guys talkin about, sayin that Amazura is a nice venue with good vibes? Do I have to remind us all of Acsension March '00? Just waiting in line I witnessed a candy raver girl get hit by a car crossing the street, and then a fight between a girl and thug because he allegedly raped her. Yea, that's normal. But what am I talkin about, I'm still gonna hit this joint up, all for Spacegirl and AK. I think those Slavic girls are hot kids, so see u there.....
------------------
"If your soft, get lost."
-Rob Gee
AIM: Un Vampyr