• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Incels

My favorite type of domination is findom. Go ahead…look it up 😜

I considered this as a career choice at one point 🤣 but honestly I’m better as a sub than a Dom. Always have been
I made a femdom joke and you think I don't know what findom is? lmaoooooo. yeah that's one I honestly feel kinda bad for some people that are into it, not really kink shaming but it just seems very humiliating and somewhat abusive imo, but yeah I'm well aware that some people are just into that.

Yeah as a man I pretty much have to always be the agressive one for women that are into all that, but I enjoy a little versatility once in a while.

With some legislative ambiguity still waiting to be tested in the courts, ‘findom’ has been criminalised in Australia - as far as the dominant goes.

A sub ( or prosecutors on their behalf wiiliing or not) could argue under various acts that it involves violation of rights that cannot be contracted away.

In person it’d be open and shut “financial abuse” if sex or intimacy was involved.

Online it’d be fraud or deception of scamming once a sub (or the police prosecutors) argued there was no capacity for informed consent.

I made a femdom joke and you think I don't know what findom is? lmaoooooo. yeah that's one I honestly feel kinda bad for some people that are into it, not really kink shaming but it just seems very humiliating and somewhat abusive imo, but yeah I'm well aware that some people are just into that.

Yeah as a man I pretty much have to always be the agressive one for women that are into all that, but I enjoy a little versatility once in a while.
That’s cool. The general stereotype is that only weak men want to be the sub; nothing could be further from the truth. It takes a strong man, one really secure in himself, to be able to relinquish control sexually and allow themselves to be dominated.

I actually read somewhere that that’s one of the reasons men with a lot of money or high-powered jobs tend to like femdom…they have to be so powerful and aggressive in their daily lives via their jobs, that when they get home and want to play, they prefer to be more submissive.

Well why don't you educate us on this matter then assclass? The floor is yours.

I've never found this website to be particularly close-minded (in general), I mean it's a site dedicated largely to illegal drug use so it's already not exactly a place centered around pure normie-dom.
😂😂😂
True.
I don’t think anyone here is an incel.
hahaha!
probably more , way more, to the other side of the scale.
What are the young people waiting for?
Live it up!

😈🥂

since when are actual relationships not prime ground for epic disappointment in the general loathsomeness of the human race ;)
You maybe need to get out more. Maybe travel. Meet some different kinds of people.

Just a thought.

I’ve known quite a few men who had never so much kissed a woman until after they married one somewhere after their 25 th birthday. Often one highly recommended by mum and dad. They did talk to the women though. And thought that a happy, fulfilling, and meaningful relationship required much effort and the cultivation of values in themselves that your whinging incels have never heard of. Curiously enough the women thought exactly the same thing.

Much happiness generally ensued over the years. Though inevitably coloured from time to time with tragedy, and disappointment, and frustration, and many other things that we would rather not experience. But that’;s the human condition everywhere and in all times.

Hearing from those guys and their wives 20 years later often makes me envious. And I’ve easily slept with 300 + women in my life. But they were not a great investment of my time in retrospect . Given I’m now 50+ , perpetually single, lonely, and looking at only more of the same for my old age. .

Last edited:
You maybe need to get out more. Maybe travel. Meet some different kinds of people.

Just a thought.
I was actually being frivolous with my comments. But THIS makes me genuinely offended. What fucking kinda basement dweller do you reckon that I am?!

... Got out plenty, travelled loads before being slapped in the face by illness plus Tory austerity budgets, met all kinds of people. Verdict is still most kinds of people in whatever places are small-minded and selfish and also insufferably stupid.

I was actually being frivolous with my comments. But THIS makes me genuinely offended. What fucking kinda basement dweller do you reckon that I am?!

... Got out plenty, travelled loads before being slapped in the face by illness plus Tory austerity budgets, met all kinds of people. Verdict is still most kinds of people in whatever places are small-minded and selfish and also insufferably stupid.
Don’t be offended. It wasn’t a personal sledge. I don’t know you and I am responding to what you present as through posts. And which I clearly qualified as a thought or suggestion to be considered if you wished. Note the use of “maybe” and “just a thought”.

But now, I’m my getting the vibe that you might be rather judgemental and intolerant. Which is weird because I see those two things going hand in glove with what you despise:

... small-minded and selfish and also insufferably stupid.

But cognitive dissonance is a thing.

Don’t be offended. It wasn’t a personal sledge. I don’t know you and I am responding to what you present as through posts. And which I clearly qualified as a thought or suggestion to be considered if you wished. Note the use of “maybe” and “just a thought”.

But now, I’m my getting the vibe that you might be rather judgemental and intolerant. Which is weird because I see those two things going hand in glove with what you despise:

But cognitive dissonance is a thing.
I'm merely going off personal experience. I'm not denying you or anyone else might not have routine encounters that make you view humanity in a more favourable light.

I'm merely going off personal experience. I'm not denying you or anyone else might not have routine encounters that make you view humanity in a more favourable light.
... unfortunately I'm pretty damaged goods and I like to make light of it, rather than self-pityingly mope about it. Make sense -?

Last edited:
... unfortunately I'm pretty damaged goods and I like to make light of it, rather than self-pityingy mope about it. Make sense -?
Now indeed it does make sense. And I very much appreciate your openness and explanation. I am sorry to hear you’ve suffered to such a degree in your past.

It’s often hard to recognise irony or any kind of subtlety here. And personally, not as a mod, I can’t help myself engaging with people who make totalising negative statements about people, cultures, groups etc. Because it seems to usually be unhelpful at best and factually wrong by a long shot.

But now I can re-read your comments about “most people” and relationships as less an unquestionable statement of fact and more an expression of a legitimate personal perspective grounded in experience.

And I hope at least that perspective doesn’t encompass us all as well. Well not all of us anyway,

Now indeed it does make sense. And I very much appreciate your openness and explanation. I am sorry to hear you’ve suffered to such a degree in your past.

It’s often hard to recognise irony or any kind of subtlety here. And personally, not as a mod, I can’t help myself engaging with people who make totalising negative statements about people, cultures, groups etc. Because it seems to usually be unhelpful at best and factually wrong by a long shot.

But now I can re-read your comments about “most people” and relationships as less an unquestionable statement of fact and more an expression of a legitimate personal perspective grounded in experience.

And I hope at least that perspective doesn’t encompass us all as well. Well not all of us anyway,
Could you do me a favour as a mod, and just DELETE.

I'm cringing to an unprecedented degree.