L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Incels

We all have our own Challenges.
Every One of Us!

Let’s not turn this into a “who has it worse” match.

I see your inner child has come out and that is not a bad thing.
It is okay. Just fine. - That little sentence there was directed to @saucygirl just to clarify.

When we will stop this battle of the sex’s?
We should work together.
Males have so many awesome and amazing, wonderful qualities.
Females have their own certain kind of magic.
Females were created to be a help that is MEET (equal and complimentary) to Males.
We are all reflections of The Whole.
That is what Angels are The Whole of both sides of ourselves in Harmony and Synergy.
That is whom we are all meant to become.

Some are old souls.
Some are new and inexperienced.

Instead of “incels” I see it as Young Souls, The Inexperienced.
All of us have been there.
We were just called nerd or goon in my day.

We are all growing and that is Great!
Everyone is at their own level.
But, we weren’t babied.
Sometimes a little tough love is useful.
Get’s The Warrior in all of us fired up.

❤️you all, no matter your level. It’s alright just grow in the correct manner.
anything that causes you to feel hate in your heart is the wrong way.
Love is the answer.
Always follow Love.
It has never steered me wrong.

PEACE Everyone.
This energy all mf day. We're all at different points in our journeys and stunted in different areas...

Peace 😁

We definitely use the term 'love-hate relationship' in the U.S. We most definitely have Hassliebe. I find that German words come up in English terminology often, and vice versa. German was much easier to learn and understand than Spanish and French when I studied them.
With the difference, that when you learn Spanish and French you can use them correctly.

Listen, no offense, but I've seen many people who claimed they were able to speak German by learning it a couple of years.
It's not that easy. Our Grammar is utterly complex, and even many Germans struggle with it. I can't count how many Germans I've seen that don't know when to use das or daß/dass

Yes, the beginning is easy for English-speakers, because you will meet many words you already know, that just have been anglosized, I mean you were a German tribe, never forget that
and it's actually not hard for English-speakers to understand simple German sentences,
But as soon as you're trying more complex things..hmm rather stick to Spanish. I don't want to be mean, but people study German for 5 years and still sound like toddlers

and there won't always be a similar English word to save you: Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz
Need a whole sentence to translate that word

I know people who have been living here for 20 years, hell my Murican uncle lived here for 30 years. And their German still sucks. It's not a very rewarding language to learn
especially Americans are killed by our pronounciation, because you just don't have some of the sounds we make. Guttural Ch & R, and our Zs and many different S sounds especially are quite the troublemakers for English-natives

much much much easier to learn basic Spanish. There's a hurdle you have to jump for Spanish at first, and that's proper conjugation. But 1st: We Germans have that too, and even more complex,
and 2nd: it's always the same in Spanish, xept for a couple irregular verbs - so super super easy. Past and Futur have a simple version, that makes it so easy to speak Spanish. I learned the language in 4 weeks(while in Spain, so i was surrounded by the language), well enough to speak with anyone I met about whatever I wanted

'Also it makes sense for someone in the US to speak Spanish. Whatcha gonna do with German? Speak to Texas Germans? That's not German

Last edited:
I agree it's more than just personality that's at play here, but that's a big factor into what boils down to the ultimate problem. Anyone could get laid if they just lower their standards or actually tried harder.

I also think this is a complex symptom of modern society masquerading as something simple. Incel is a relatively new phenomenon. I think social media is a lot to blame.

Plenty of men throughout history have gone without sex or relationships, men have historically treated women like shit, but they didnt shoot up schools with guns. Honestly I never even knew of the concept of incel until 10 years ago or so.

I don't think we can say this phenomenon goes back into history. In some form it probably does, but not this modern conceptualization.

That's because the term was invented/concocted as a tool for the media to use to lambast people who are hurting. Incel is a phrase that just kind of popped up, I witnessed that too. Reason for that, and it's not because they had a fair say back, at all. And I bet some of them would have a fucking good one,

I see a lot of (mostly autistic) incels being lambasted by the media, I checked out of social media and mainstream news, but I've seen what you've seen on reddit and I've never ever heard the incels voice in response for redemption. (it would probay turn out like that dont work fox news/reddit video... defibitely funny, but utterely sly and corrupt. Don't play their game because then they pull your strings.

The strings create the fallout effect, of every day people sort of hating them for coming together for being every day people, disgusting incels, and mostly a lot of trying to help each other.

"Why kick a man when he's down" comes to mind, bet that's an old phrase. Why kick anyone at all, I say?

- a few things
- did your reddit subscriptions influence your feed?
- did trackers
- did reddit, pushing what they liked to the front page?
- I mean you went looking for memes to laugh at them presumably, and got a load of negativity directed at you - I reckon theirs something in that
- are incels even allowed on reddit? I'm fairly sure I saw members of government discussing their reddit sub going or being shadow banned, so yeah, you'd see negative stuff (just like the often fake screenshots you get over there).
- reddit absolutely loves abusing the downtrodden.

Who next? Us druggies? Bluelight? We already have one academic paper placing us in the spotlight (bl). Will ESG, laws, effect us in the end?

Plenty of men throughout history have gone without sex or relationships, men have historically treated women like shit
.... I think that's what the incels say.

(Said))

Well why don't you educate us on this matter then assclass? The floor is yours.

I've never found this website to be particularly close-minded (in general), I mean it's a site dedicated largely to illegal drug use so it's already not exactly a place centered around pure normie-dom.

The reason people don't ask for incel opinions is because they are already outspoken about their hateful views.

I do believe that incels need help, moreso than hate, but they tend to not want help which generally requires a lot of introspection, work, and elimination of their perceived victimhood.

With the difference, that when you learn Spanish and French you can use them correctly.

Listen, no offense, but I've seen many people who claimed they were able to speak German by learning it a couple of years.
It's not that easy. Our Grammar is utterly complex, and even many Germans struggle with it. I can't count how many Germans I've seen that don't know when to use das or daß/dass

Yes, the beginning is easy for English-speakers, because you will meet many words you already know, that just have been anglosized, I mean you were a German tribe, never forget that
and it's actually not hard for English-speakers to understand simple German sentences,
But as soon as you're trying more complex things..hmm rather stick to Spanish. I don't want to be mean, but people study German for 5 years and still sound like toddlers

and there won't always be a similar English word to save you: Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz
Need a whole sentence to translate that word

I know people who have been living here for 20 years, hell my Murican uncle lived here for 30 years. And their German still sucks. It's not a very rewarding language to learn
especially Americans are killed by our pronounciation, because you just don't have some of the sounds we make. Guttural Ch & R, and our Zs and many different S sounds especially are quite the troublemakers for English-natives

much much much easier to learn basic Spanish. There's a hurdle you have to jump for Spanish at first, and that's proper conjugation. But 1st: We Germans have that too, and even more complex,
and 2nd: it's always the same in Spanish, xept for a couple irregular verbs - so super super easy. Past and Futur have a simple version, that makes it so easy to speak Spanish. I learned the language in 4 weeks(while in Spain, so i was surrounded by the language), well enough to speak with anyone I met about whatever I wanted

'Also it makes sense for someone in the US to speak Spanish. Whatcha gonna do with German? Speak to Texas Germans? That's not German
certain languages are easier than others, depending on the distance from your original language as well as the complexity of the learned language (like a language with 15 cases, multiple genders, as well as plenty of pronouns). What constitutes as fully learning a language is hard to say, however. Is it never making a mistake? Or is it simply being able to express oneself clearly and watch movies, for example? I am a native English speaker and have learned French and German and I have to say that German came quicker than French. Yes it is more complex, 3 genders, multiple cases… but the vocabulary made more sense to me right off the bat, and I had an easier time expressing myself. And French is much more confusing orally, and has a huge orthographic disconnect, making it incomparable to Spanish or Italian in terms of ease of comprehension. Also I find Germanic languages more beautiful than Romance languages in the way one expresses oneself. So while on paper German is slightly (yes only slightly) harder than French because of its extra gender and its case system, it doesn’t mean that a particular person will find German more difficult. Language learning is very personal!

The reason people don't ask for incel opinions is because they are already outspoken about their hateful views.

I do believe that incels need help, moreso than hate, but they tend to not want help which generally requires a lot of introspection, work, and elimination of their perceived victimhood.

I think people should consider not confusing them with creeps, or people who don't act out their imporvement.

I find the whole wider culture fascinating; I've read TheRedPill sub many times and seen people post success stories, or generally very introspective yet alarming (if you don't keep your cool), posts. It was very much about getting in shape, and yes, elimating that victimhood.

They are victims though, they juat have to pretend otherwise. They are one of the most despised "classes"; I reckon there's somethinng biological and ancient in there for sure.

certain languages are easier than others, depending on the distance from your original language as well as the complexity of the learned language (like a language with 15 cases, multiple genders, as well as plenty of pronouns). What constitutes as fully learning a language is hard to say, however. Is it never making a mistake? Or is it simply being able to express oneself clearly and watch movies, for example? I am a native English speaker and have learned French and German and I have to say that German came quicker than French. Yes it is more complex, 3 genders, multiple cases… but the vocabulary made more sense to me right off the bat, and I had an easier time expressing myself. And French is much more confusing orally, and has a huge orthographic disconnect, making it incomparable to Spanish or Italian in terms of ease of comprehension. Also I find Germanic languages more beautiful than Romance languages in the way one expresses oneself. So while on paper German is slightly (yes only slightly) harder than French because of its extra gender and its case system, it doesn’t mean that a particular person will find German more difficult. Language learning is very personal!
French is super easy if you imagine they are Germans that started speaking Latin after separating from Germany. You just need a little bit of Latin and German and the language explains itself.

Hmm, so how well can you speak German then? Can you give me a few examples? Because far as I remember, many English speakers have another definition of "learning a language", especially in the US i know they focus more on phrases instead of the Grammar and vocabulary, like they do here. They really drill the languages into our brains here.

I'm just saying that it's much easier to learn Spanish without making mistakes than it is learning German without making mistakes. It is close to English, but the entirety of our Grammar and lack of English Grammar makes it fucking difficult, especially which noun is which gender, etc., or what prepositions do we use? you guys have a hard time with that.

I went to translator school because I'm a huge language nerd, as you see i'm speaking a secondary language here, with only very few, minor mistakes. And I've seen so many people who really tried perfecting their German, but it's fucking hard. There's even studies about this, it's really a thing with the German language, very unrewarding. What I mean is, you can study hard for 20 years and still make mistakes that 5-year-olds don't make, because you never get that deep down feeling of what gender something is, a German usually looks at the word and knows the gender, even if we didn't know before(like when it's a new word or something we didn't know for example). I'm really glad it's one of my native languages because I wouldn't learn this shit

Last edited:
@Tranced what do you think incels would say if someone sat down and talked to them without any preconceptions about them?

Also, how are incels victims, and of what are they a victim of?

I agree men are treated unfairly in some aspects, but so are women. Everyone is a victim in their own way, but that doesn't give anyone the right to hurt other people. Life is always unfair in some way to everyone. The only solution is self improvement.

Last edited:
French is super easy if you imagine they are Germans that started speaking Latin after separating from Germany. You just need a little bit of Latin and German and the language explains itself.

Hmm, so how well can you speak German then? Can you give me a few examples? Because far as I remember, many English speakers have another definition of "learning a language", especially in the US i know they focus more on phrases instead of the Grammar and vocabulary, like they do here. They really drill the languages into our brains here.

I'm just saying that it's much easier to learn Spanish without making mistakes than it is learning German without making mistakes. It is close to English, but the entirety of our Grammar and lack of English Grammar makes it fucking difficult, especially which noun is which gender, etc., or what prepositions do we use? you guys have a hard time with that.

I went to translator school because I'm a huge language nerd, as you see i'm speaking a secondary language here, with only very few, minor mistakes. And I've seen so many people who really tried perfecting their German, but it's fucking hard. There's even studies about this, it's really a thing with the German language, very unrewarding. What I mean is, you can study hard for 20 years and still make mistakes that 5-year-olds don't make, because you never get that deep down feeling of what gender something is, a German usually looks at the word and knows the gender, even if we didn't know before(like when it's a new word or something we didn't know for example). I'm really glad it's one of my native languages because I wouldn't learn this shit
I learned for a year and a half and then lived in Austria for a year. At the end I could speak all day and night on a variety of subjects. I read a German novel a week. I could understand film and radio. I had full mastery of gender (but everyone makes mistakes there!) and cases, as well as both konjunktive. My accent was existant but unplaceable. For me that is fluency. Today I have lost a lot of it because it’s been 15 years with very little practice, but I listen, watch and read still.

French took me about the same amount of time to learn, a year autodidactically and then came to France, and i have had the highest level (C2) since year two. However films still are hard to understand without subtitles, after 12 years of living here. Also I am capable of forgetting genders of words for no reason. Am I fluent? Yes. To the point of calling out mistakes French people make.

Thé idea that it is necessary to have every word’s gender mastered to qualify as a fluent speaker is wrong. It just doesn’t matter that much to confuse a gender here or there. Sure you sound funny sometimes, just like a non native English speaker sounds funny when they mix up the horribly complex tense system or any number of idiomatic expressions. But if you base language perfection on perfection of genders, then practically no one speaks a gendered second language perfectly (except languages where the gender is built into 99% of words like Spanish or Italian).

AbbeyLee, I find you hilarious and a bit scary, but you do start or populate some interesting threads.

Let me start by saying that I agree with most of the negative things said about Incels in the thread. However, I do need to be devil's advocate and mention one (kinda) related fact...

Many women are attracted to socially confident men.
Assholes appear socially confident. Hell, they likely are socially confident.
As a matter of fact, if you interviewed a group of men in a cursory fashion and picked what you deemed the most socially confident ones, I'll bet half that group you picked would be assholes.

Not all women get this and the number that gets it grows with age. Ladies learn to dig a little deeper.
Still, it's not that hard to find a lady who gets it and computer dating/meeting has made it pretty easy to screen for it quickly.
So, not to argue. Just sayin'

Hey Incels, Why would you want to be with someone you didn't like?
After you explore that body you lusted over, you might want to have a conversation as you lay there.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

Well why don't you educate us on this matter then assclass? The floor is yours.

I've never found this website to be particularly close-minded (in general), I mean it's a site dedicated largely to illegal drug use so it's already not exactly a place centered around pure normie-dom.
Normie-dom is my second favorite type of domination after femdom.

TheRedPill
That subreddit is pretty fucked up and is essentially a cult.

It promotes a deeply narcissistic and fucked up breed of misogyny.
Those that find success in it seem to be NPD men who inadvertently attract BPD women who they then emotionally abuse and treat as objects.
Many of its proponents also essentially advocate sexual assault.
It is a fascinating place, but not one that I recommend anyone be a part of.
Its brainwashing can be quite damaging.

Such communities are like my generation’s equivalent to the gangs of the 90s. The drugs replaced by the circlejerking and hedonism. Street violence replaced by stupid internet political arguments.

These communities prey on vulnerable (often abused and traumatized) young men and recruit them into fucked up pseudo-cults to do their bidding.

The Red Pill is better than inceldom, but not by much. It’s like saying that you’d rather be punched in the balls twice instead of thrice.

Young men should be encouraged to improve themselves physically and mentally to improve their lives, not to make it easier to manipulate women.

AbbeyLee, I find you hilarious and a bit scary, but you do start or populate some interesting threads.

Let me start by saying that I agree with most of the negative things said about Incels in the thread. However, I do need to be devil's advocate and mention one (kinda) related fact...

Many women are attracted to socially confident men.
Assholes appear socially confident. Hell, they likely are socially confident.
As a matter of fact, if you interviewed a group of men in a cursory fashion and picked what you deemed the most socially confident ones, I'll bet half that group you picked would be assholes.

Not all women get this and the number that gets it grows with age. Ladies learn to dig a little deeper.
Still, it's not that hard to find a lady who gets it and computer dating/meeting has made it pretty easy to screen for it quickly.
So, not to argue. Just sayin'

Hey Incels, Why would you want to be with someone you didn't like?
After you explore that body you lusted over, you might want to have a conversation as you lay there.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.
Wow! I agree with ALL of this! And, btw, my ex husband - total asshole. I even KNEW he was an asshole by the time I was marrying him, but I used to say “he might be an asshole but at least he’s MY asshole” which sounds hilarious in retrospect 🤣🤣 point is: women totally do forgive/overlook a lot of atrocious behavior when they’re young, don’t know any better, and in love. Later on they may wise up…who knows? Maybe this is why the divorce rate is so high.

Normie-dom is my second favorite type of domination after femdom.
My favorite type of domination is findom. Go ahead…look it up 😜

I considered this as a career choice at one point 🤣 but honestly I’m better as a sub than a Dom. Always have been

Tell me where I can find one of these slaves that gives me money.
Oh yeah I toyed with the idea of playing money-whore. Seems like some do this just online and never meet with their pay-pigs. I need the money more urgent than these chicks just buying luxury stuff from their extra income.

Maybe I'll be in the mood later to write more about the topic Incels itself.

Tell me where I can find one of these slaves that gives me money.
Yeah!!! That’s exactly what I thought!!! You don’t even necessarily have to do anything sexual, just order them to give you money and humiliate them verbally…I was like, “I can do that” 🤣🤣