• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids In pursuit of successfully potentiating Tianeptine Sodium

It's also worth noting that tianeptine appears to produce tolerance and dependence much more quickly than other 'weak' opioids. Parenteral administration is likely to maximize those negatives.
:) Not a problem. I've done Tianeptine less than 5 times. I used to have 5 grams.

Take on empty stomach and smoke a bunch of nicotine (vapes) after taking it. Gives it a crazy boost!

BTW I only just realized that although tianeptine doesn't have particularly high MOR affinity, it's efficacy is higher than that of DAMGO so technically it's a superagonist. Generally speaking this is considered to make it less desirable as an analgesic because it will produce more side-effects than an agonist. Acute negatives are respiratory depression and sedation, chronic negatives are a rapid development of tolerance and dependence.

That appears to fit it with people's experience of tianeptine. Not that potent BUT producing a really unpleasant withdrawal syndrome.

I only know of the horror stories from Russia where people were injecting the drug to avoid withdrawal syndrome... but given remarks on this thread of it turning into a kind of glue, it won't be any surprise to learn that people were losing limbs because it has a tendency to cause blood clots.

Tianeptine costs $4400/Kg when bought through a legitimate supplier but it doesn't look like much of it is officially bought or sold, possibly because it's use as an antidepressant it still under an active patent although the actual drug was patented in 1970. US 3758528