• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

In College and Can't Get Girls

^ OMG, you are waay too forward. I mean, just crazy. I don't recommend just straight up approaching girls like that in COLLEGE. I mean, everyone is there to study and learn. It's not a hook-up site like a club where that behavior would be appropriate.

Study groups! If you talk with girls during class, you can always if they want to get together and study. Either offer something you have, notes, etc if you know they missed a class, textbook, if they don't have one, etc. Or I guess you could ask to use their book while studying, etc.

Another way would be to just frequent the school library or popular studying places, etc local starbucks and whatnot. Spot a classmate? Sit next to them and start studying! After that, it'll be easier to coordinate future study groups if you're not a freak.

Goodluck!

He needs to straight up approach girls because if he isn't then someone else is. Ever hear of the 80/20 rule? 20% of guys get 80% of the sex. These are the guys who have the balls to just go for unlike OP who asks a girl out once every 500 days

I'm sorry you wasted 3 years asking out 2 girls lol. It's a numbers game bro

instead of asking out 2 girls in 3 years if you were to ask out 3 girls a week for 3 years you would have had success

times a wasting. Man up and just go for it. Even if your not that attracted to a girl get some practice in approaching.
I see your logic, but it fails in this regard: how do I get girls when they don't show any interest in me, not even as much as prolonged eye contact.

He needs to straight up approach girls because if he isn't then someone else is. Ever hear of the 80/20 rule? 20% of guys get 80% of the sex. These are the guys who have the balls to just go for unlike OP who asks a girl out once every 500 days
No doubt these guys are good-looking and consequently get indicators of interest from girls. I trust me, if I got signals I WOULD ask a girl out. But I don't get any so trying will result in failure.

No doubt these guys are good-looking and consequently get indicators of interest from girls. I trust me, if I got signals I WOULD ask a girl out. But I don't get any so trying will result in failure.

There are plenty of guys who are average or below average in the looks department, and that's where your logic fails anyway. "Good looking" is relative. What some people find attractive others may find disgust and vice versa. EVERY GUY fails. Doesn't ,after what they look like. But the reason they are eventually successful is because they didn't give up after rejection.

Do do you not have any uncles or brothers or guy friends to talk to you or show you the ropes in regards to women

This caught me off gaurd and I LOLed

TB johny is right though, if you ask enough, surely one of them will be flattered enough to go out with you.

I also encourage you to check out a website called FetLife. It is BDSM centric FB style sexual social media site, but you can use it to simply find others who are looking for casual or NSA/non exclusive sex. If you have some extra fetishes that you want to try and get in there, all the more power to you. My ex and I have met several people through that site; some of which we had considered being sexual with but that never happened for various reasons. Perhaps it would work well for you also. It is unlike apps like tinder which is based a lot on first appearences, where as FL you can talk to people in groups.
FetLife? I'm not into no fucking queer shit. I like missionary, cowgirl, doggy style and the T-bone and power driver aka jackhammer.

Why would girls give you signals? Like what even is that? Do you expect girls in class to be maintaining creepy eye contact with you and winking?

No Pretty_Diamonds! Classy chicks don't give signals like that. That would be pretty hilarious if they did. Do you do that, lol?

FetLife? I'm not into no fucking queer shit. I like missionary, cowgirl, doggy style and the T-bone and power driver aka jackhammer.

lol

Seriously though, forget the PUA crap and focus on relating to women as people. Relationships grow out of friendships.

Edit: ^^^^ Or that. It just depends on if you're looking for something real or just pussy. If you're looking for the latter you'd probably be better off on a pua forum.

I see your logic, but it fails in this regard: how do I get girls when they don't show any interest in me, not even as much as prolonged eye contact.

Honestly I'm not all that good looking, I just got game over the years and I take care of my body. I used to be alot like u, in fact. Lower your standard just a tad and stop being so creepy. And as I've said before, even though you're not a stud, that doesn't mean you cant get laid, just not by what you'd consider as "hott" of girls. But by the sounds of it you're a bit depressed and you've given up. Chances are you dont shave every day, you dont dress nice and you dont smell great. Go to a good barbershop, get a good haircut. Start shaving every day or grooming your facial hair frequently well (NO NECK BEARDS!). Also go buy yourself some clothes that make you look good and make sure that every day you're going to school that you look good and act right.. Girls talk... Your reputation is important: if you look like trash most days or act like a weirdo no girl is gonna wanna give you the time of day.

Me and johnny have the same idea. Approach alot of girls, even if you have a 2% success rate (success meaning them being interested), by approaching 10 girls [that's only 2 per day! which is easy as fuck to pull off... I approach anywhere from 3-15 girls a day when I'm single.] per week you're bound to find one in about a month.

But I can't stress this enough. Make sure you look good every day u go out. And it's optional but go to the gym and eat right.. By the sounds of it you're overweight and you're not gonna have a chance with any girls who are skinny/fit. Settle for some chubby girls. They generally have bigger tits and asses anyways.

Dude I am by no means a guru but have had plenty of relationships(most 1 night relationships) and can tell you from my own experience is you need to show confidence(or indifference to what anyone else thinks of you,not meaning to be a dick) and make a girl laugh. It's a slippery slope because if you buddy up with them to much then they will never see you as more then a friend(or worse,a pet) so there always has to be flirtations injected into conversation but not overtly(don't be Quamire,gigidy gigidy).

I don't know maybe I've been married to long!

No Pretty_Diamonds! Classy chicks don't give signals like that. That would be pretty hilarious if they did. Do you do that, lol?

OMG LOL. Those were examples because I didn't understand what the OP was talking about.

It's comforting to know how much you know about classy girls though. ;)

LOL and herein lies the reason that no other women like you

and you hardly even know what you like in bed because I bet you've sex only twice

try chat up lines. this one's never failed me yet:

"hey, do you like chicken? well suck me cock, it's FOWL!"

you'll be rolling in fanny in no time.

i'm so sorry, i'm high and couldn't resist.

basically, you need to be much much more ballsy in talking to and asking out women. it gets easier and easier the more times you do it, even though you'll probably feel like you want to run away mid sentence sometimes! good luck and just keep trying. and take pride in your appearance too, obviously; try to stand out a bit.

I was over introverted during college. Lost virginity on my way out.

What made me get more confident was working out, losing weight and reaching the realization that I was able to improve, and got confident due to the result of the work I was applying myself to.

LOL and herein lies the reason that no other women like you

and you hardly even know what you like in bed because I bet you've sex only twice
Thanks for the post, guys. Seems as though I've pissed off a homosexual right here with my comment about queers.

I have a theory on what some of your problem might be.... ok follow me here...

Ok sooo, I'm a girl... I can't promise I'd be one up to your standards, I mean I am on bluelight so that probably deducts some points right there... I'm also not a lesbian so perhaps I don't know shit about picking up girls. BUT

In the space of just 10 posts or so? I already know I can't stand listening to your bullshit....

So just a theory here, this maaaay be relevant to your dilemma.

Ok sooo, I'm a girl... I can't promise I'd be one up to your standards, I mean I am on bluelight so that probably deducts some points right there... I'm also not a lesbian so perhaps I don't know shit about picking up girls. BUT

In the space of just 10 posts or so? I already know I can't stand listening to your bullshit....

That's not even a theory, sweetheart. And what is my "bullshit"? Please elaborate. I don't really care for drug-addled girls anyway so I'd deduct 10 points off you ... out of 10.

And bitch please, I post nothin' but quality.

I didn't think I really needed to explain the theory part of the theory, but just a thought, is it possible that if I'm having this massively negative reaction towards you, perhaps other girls do too?

As for your bullshit, sweetheart, like I said earlier in the thread you've got an attitude problem. Basically you're a dudebro with some wannabe PUA shit mixed in. It's not a rare type. I'm sure some women find it appealing, stupid ones probably. Problem is you're probably not any good at it. You're not real. Personally there's little I hate more or find more unattractive than people who seem fake, and you seem to me from what I've seen as fake as it gets. But hey, I'm just going on what you've given me here. %)

I didn't think I really needed to explain the theory part of the theory, but just a thought, is it possible that if I'm having this massively negative reaction towards you, perhaps other girls do too?

As for your bullshit, sweetheart, like I said earlier in the thread you've got an attitude problem. Basically you're a dudebro with some wannabe PUA shit mixed in. It's not a rare type. I'm sure some women find it appealing, stupid ones probably. Problem is you're probably not any good at it. You're not real. But hey, I'm just going on what you've given me here. %)
Firstly, fuck PUA. I don't do that shit. Attitude problem? WTF. How so? I'm just asking how to get laid while still in college. I don't consider that an attitude problem. I'm always chivalrous to girls ... in real life. On here, mehh, not so much.