• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Impossible experiences

I have always been a sensitive person. I'm analytical, look deeply in to daily interactions, synchronicities, and am very perceptive to energies floating around, good at reading people, et cetera.

Since I have gotten intensely into psychedelia, my sensitivity to such things has become increasingly enhanced. Especially since my +4 experience with 2C-E last December. Quite often, I will have instances of a particular person entering my mind not long before seeing that person unexpectedly in the physical world. I also tend to dream things which come to be soon after the dream. Usually things that are apparently insignificant, but perhaps if I work on directing this ability, more useful things could come out of it?? I work as a barista in a cafe, and I find that I have to put significant mental energy towards the "blocking" of perceiving other people's energy, not reading in to people too deeply, in order to be able to do my job. Some people have such intense energy.

Mind you, I am very in to psychedelics, and all kinds of "hokey" stuff that the general public may deem crazy/impossible. Anyone else have an increase of psychic abilities in general since psychedelic taking??

this is a great thread....lots of neat stories are comin' out!

Not to get off topic, but since electromagnetic energy functions on atomic/subatomic level, a chair, or any other "inanimate" object, does indeed have that current coursing through it... (physicists correct me if I'm wrong)

When you get right down to it, everything is energy ;)

You're correct, although they don't necessarily have an electromagnetic current (electricity) coursing through them. If we're going to be strict with our words (and when we're using ones like "electromagnetism" we should be) both the inanimate and the animate have energy stored in their electromagnetic bonds. In grade 8 science terms - they have chemical energy. Now back to impossible things...

This was when I was tripping absolute balls on 2C-T-7. It was a pretty unnerving experience too.

I was in the bathroom "trying" to pee when I looked in the mirror(oh no, everyone knows not to do this) the light was turned off and I saw the 2 little heads peeking up from the other side of the glass. I looked down and though no im not going to get in to this but curiosity got the better of me and I looked up to see these 2 fucking scary looking beings looking at me through the window and whispering to each other while something not human watched over these 2 in the background. I didnt think much of it at the time because so much was going on, ive never, ever tripped that hard and thats one of the few actual hallucinations ive had.

I just dont understand how my brain can make shit like this happen???

Last edited:
did you feel like it was definitely a hallucination? sounds like one to me though...

I remembered another weird experience I had that actually had nothing to do with psychedelics or drugs at all, but I have never written it down or told anyone (except my wife who it happened with), so here it goes.

It was the first night I lived in my new house, up in the Appalachian Mountains (on a mountain, in the forest). It was the middle of the night, and we had the windows open and were in bed. All of a sudden, we started to hear from nearby in the woods what sounded like a man yelling. There was about one yell for every few seconds, and it kept repeating. It was not the same yell every time at all. After a few minutes the yelling became hoarse. We could hear whipping or cracking noises every so often. At this point we were quite alarmed because it was starting to sound like someone was being tortured in the woods. But then it got really weird. The yelling started to deepen in pitch. It still sounded like the voice was of someone being tortured, but it was getting deep and echoey in a really creeping and disturbing way. At first we wondered if there were bears fighting in the woods. But we soon realized it was not likely to be bears, because it sounded quite human-like... we could make out some yells of "No!". The whipping noises continued, but the voice kept getting deeper... after a while it sounded kind of demonic (what I would imagine demonic to sound like anyway)... the voice was deep and reverberating and sinister sounding. It sounded like a person, except really impossibly deep, way deeper than any human voice could be. When it first started it sounded exactly like a man yelling in pain, but by now it had changed character. We were just staring at each other with great alarm because it was coming from quite close by. We have a neighbor nearby, and we wondered if they had a kid who was playing some sort of video game with a really loud sound system, blasting it out of the house. But the noises seemed to be moving around to different places in the woods around us, and it sounded way too clear and echoey to be from a video game or movie. It sounded like it was coming directly from the dark woods. And the sound was just incessant... it was always different (clearly not a recording of some kind because it never repeated), but it kept going, with no break, for hours and hours. In fact we barely slept that night because it kept going until like 5am. It got more and more intense as time went on, and the yelling voice sounded more and more hoarse and desperate.

It was really, really fucking weird. It scared us quite a bit actually. At very first we thought that there was a domestic abuse situation over at the neighbor's house, but then the voice got all deep. Then for a long time we assumed it was some kid playing a video game out in a detached shed from his house, but it just seems very unlikely - the noises were way too intense and clear. Not to mention I have gone to look at the only neighbor house nearby since then and they don't have any windows or doors facing our direction, nor any detached building, nor a porch on which someone would have been hanging out playing a game on. And it was the dead middle of the night and why would someone be outside playing a video game with a massively intense sound system blasting out to wake everyone up for miles around? And plus, the noises were clearly moving around to different places, ranging from the side of the house to the back (we are completely surrounded by forest). I have never heard anything even remotely like those noises before - I wish I had a recording to play for you because they were really intense, creepy yells, very loud and very clearly the voice of something in pain, and very clearly we would sometimes hear "No!". It hasn't happened again either. It gave me a really creepy, disturbing feeling. My wife and I didn't really speculate on what it was and didn't really talk or think about it since then (months ago) until this morning when we were talking about it. That night we eventually got really scared because it kept sounding like it was getting closer (it would get closer and then farther and eventually closer again), and it sounded like whatever it was, we didn't want it to know we were there and we sure as hell didn't want to see it.

Definitely one of the most alarming experiences of my life. And it wouldn't have been SO alarming if it hadn't gone on for like 5 straight hours. It sounded exactly like some sort of inhuman but humanlike creature being tortured.

I wonder if anyone else heard it? maybe I'll ask my neighbors sometime about it and see if they heard it. Maybe they'll know what it was.

Last edited:
Definitely one of the most alarming experiences of my life. And it wouldn't have been SO alarming if it hadn't gone on for like 5 straight hours. It sounded exactly like some sort of inhuman but humanlike creature being tortured.

I wonder if anyone else heard it? maybe I'll ask my neighbors sometime about it and see if they heard it. Maybe they'll know what it was.

Thats crazy Xorky- but have you encountered the Doppfler effect? The fact your saying the sound gets closer and farther away as well as descending in pitch means that the item creating the sound may have been moving parallel to you; if, at the poiint when you and It were basically aligned, the pitch would sound normal. Moving away, constantly but slowly could mean stecthing of sound waves, loss of cycles and down-picthing of sound. However, what you described does not sound like the doppfler effect at all. However, you must rememebr that wild animals can reach pitches far below human ones, and indeed, an animal howl often consists of a sweeping down of pitch into the nether octaves of human hearing. Such as tress can deflect sound easily enough (go to a doof at night- why is the dancefloor behind us, when I am on it right now!!!????) and make it appeae to be coming from a single direct source- which could simply be a treeless passage in the woods which leads to your house. You might not be able to fnd the treeless area, but sound waves will FILL those areas- whatever emerges will sound as if it came from there.....EG. If someone is moving the lawn to the left of me, but I have an open windown on the right of me; the sound will appear to come from the right. In truth, it isn't. Our ears and hearng are full of ways of distorting and misrepresenting sound- the notion of one ear hearing something first is the whole basis of DOLBY sound and stereo sound.

Damn, I wish you could have recorded it- if it happens again, DO- we can repitch it and filter it to see if we can hear the reality of the sound....

*By the way, I hope I didn't kill your mystery re: that night Xorky. I am most likely wrong; but, as such, a multisurfaced area such as woodlands distorts sound unbelieavbly- one of the reason they are home to so many animals, as this sound fuckery adds protection. But, regardless, a sound moving in time will alter in pitch- it simply has to, becuase the frequency (or amount of wave-cycles) will either decrease or increase from the mean. Old speakers (Lesley rotaries) use the dppler effect to create a weird organny sound; they rotate and the notes are therefvore slightly shortedned lengthened, adding vibrato to the sound.

If I didn't kill the mysetery before, I almost certainly did then. :\:):)

For me, impossible experience= salvia divinorum.

I can relate to the Allegheny mountain experience. A couple of hours after eating a plate full of brownies at a party in a remote cabin in Appalachain mountains, some strange things began to happen. By now, it was dark. I began to hear galloping horses, crashes, and shouts in the woods. It sounded like a battle. I asked a few other people what that noise was, but they didn't hear anything. By now, I was hallucinating like a fiend. I saw several winged fairies or sprites flying around. They were several inches long and were extremely detailed and beautiful females wearing spritely feminine clothing. It also lasted several hours.

Here's another experience. I think of this as a "reverse psychedelic" telepathy or maybe just synchronicity. It involved 3 people on 2 occasions. Neither Gale or I (the receivers) had taken any drugs. Cindy, the sender, was going through opiate withdrawal at the time.
One evening, I Cindy had sold me a strong, illegal opiate. It been a few years, and I have forgotten which one. When I got home, I decided that I had better study and was goign to take the drug later in the week. So I stayed up late studying, but didn't take any that night. So I finally went to bed. All night, every time I drifted off to sleep I could hear multiple voices coming from Cindy. Most of them sounded like her, but some were other people, others were not recognizable has human, some were even animalistic. But Cindy was a few miles away across town. They remind me of the stories of Hungry Ghosts. They were gibbering, whining, begging, and absolutely desperate. I can't put into words the revulsion I felt. Their desperate craving was disturbing. I am still disgusted when I think about them. I realized some time during the night that I was being targeted. I did not sleep deeply. It was mostly half waking dreams filled with those voices. BTW, I ddin't know her very well at the time and this was probably the first time she had hooked me up. I realized now that she must have sold the last of her supply so I got up early and waited for her to call. I couldn't stand it and really wanted the sounds to stop. By now,I was hearing them when I was fully awake. At first light, she telephoned, said she was going through horrible withdrawals, and asked if I still had it. When I met her a few minutes later, she looked sick. Her voice had a desperate edge to it. She promptly ducked into an alleyway to prepare her shot.

The part where Gail comes in is a little different. Looking for her son, she visited Cindy. Cindy was his dealer. She was saying that Cindy was the person/pusher who got him hooked. He would eventually die from an overdose, but I won't get into that. Anyway, Gail is a "psychic" type person. I met her at a meditation class the day of the conversation I am describing. She never does any drugs and is into meditation and yoga. She told me she also heard voices (I had never mentioned them and she had no idea I knew who Cindy was). It was very strange that she would even steer the converstation toward this person and talk about this thing. I had not brought up Cindy, voices, psychic experiences, drugs ,or any thikng of the sort. She heard thjem as soon as she entered Cindy's apartment. She described them in very similar terms as I experienced them. She even heard them after she had left and was in the parking lot.

Last edited:
I remembered another weird experience I had that actually had nothing to do with psychedelics or drugs at all, but I have never written it down or told anyone (except my wife who it happened with), so here it goes.

It was the first night I lived in my new house, up in the Appalachian Mountains (on a mountain, in the forest). It was the middle of the night, and we had the windows open and were in bed. All of a sudden, we started to hear from nearby in the woods what sounded like a man yelling. There was about one yell for every few seconds, and it kept repeating. It was not the same yell every time at all. After a few minutes the yelling became hoarse. We could hear whipping or cracking noises every so often. At this point we were quite alarmed because it was starting to sound like someone was being tortured in the woods. But then it got really weird. The yelling started to deepen in pitch. It still sounded like the voice was of someone being tortured, but it was getting deep and echoey in a really creeping and disturbing way. At first we wondered if there were bears fighting in the woods. But we soon realized it was not likely to be bears, because it sounded quite human-like... we could make out some yells of "No!". The whipping noises continued, but the voice kept getting deeper... after a while it sounded kind of demonic (what I would imagine demonic to sound like anyway)... the voice was deep and reverberating and sinister sounding. It sounded like a person, except really impossibly deep, way deeper than any human voice could be. When it first started it sounded exactly like a man yelling in pain, but by now it had changed character. We were just staring at each other with great alarm because it was coming from quite close by. We have a neighbor nearby, and we wondered if they had a kid who was playing some sort of video game with a really loud sound system, blasting it out of the house. But the noises seemed to be moving around to different places in the woods around us, and it sounded way too clear and echoey to be from a video game or movie. It sounded like it was coming directly from the dark woods. And the sound was just incessant... it was always different (clearly not a recording of some kind because it never repeated), but it kept going, with no break, for hours and hours. In fact we barely slept that night because it kept going until like 5am. It got more and more intense as time went on, and the yelling voice sounded more and more hoarse and desperate.

It was really, really fucking weird. It scared us quite a bit actually. At very first we thought that there was a domestic abuse situation over at the neighbor's house, but then the voice got all deep. Then for a long time we assumed it was some kid playing a video game out in a detached shed from his house, but it just seems very unlikely - the noises were way too intense and clear. Not to mention I have gone to look at the only neighbor house nearby since then and they don't have any windows or doors facing our direction, nor any detached building, nor a porch on which someone would have been hanging out playing a game on. And it was the dead middle of the night and why would someone be outside playing a video game with a massively intense sound system blasting out to wake everyone up for miles around? And plus, the noises were clearly moving around to different places, ranging from the side of the house to the back (we are completely surrounded by forest). I have never heard anything even remotely like those noises before - I wish I had a recording to play for you because they were really intense, creepy yells, very loud and very clearly the voice of something in pain, and very clearly we would sometimes hear "No!". It hasn't happened again either. It gave me a really creepy, disturbing feeling. My wife and I didn't really speculate on what it was and didn't really talk or think about it since then (months ago) until this morning when we were talking about it. That night we eventually got really scared because it kept sounding like it was getting closer (it would get closer and then farther and eventually closer again), and it sounded like whatever it was, we didn't want it to know we were there and we sure as hell didn't want to see it.

Why on EARTH did you not go and see what was going on?? Follow the sound? Someone obviously was in trouble...

Last edited:
Why on EARTH did you not see what was going on?? Follow the sound? Someone obviously was in trouble...
Good point. I recently read about a lone female hiker who was brutally gang-raped and left for dead in the appalaichain mountains, I think she was on the appalaichain trail.
She said it went on for several hours and she screamed and cried for help. They dragged her around, torturing her all the while, and dumped her into a small stream. Nobody found her until late the next day.

Last edited:
psychs obv will have some "paranormal" effects, especially on people that are into psi (no not PSY....psytrance, psychology,psychedelics, lol... psi, which is thought of as energy, or a "third arm" to believers). if you dont believe in it, you wont try it, most likely. but i found that esp things like mesc and 2c-e, since, at least, for me, to get really crazy distortions on these drugs, i actually induce them, and then everything starts distorting hardcore.... these two def help you control your mind... (ime)

Had too many to list seriously!!! Sitting outside on3 microdots with my girlfriend while raining and big crash and white light in a beam first small then enveloping everything comes down. Left me properly rushing. Girlfriend had exact same experience.Possibly ball lightning??? , Out with 5-6 friends on 4 strong microdots and saw what looked like a shit load of UFO's. Hundreds of tiny dots, like small stars, all close to each other and moving about at what must have been great speed asthey were soo small!! We all saw t6he same thing for about 1 hour, when we got home showed it to a friend who was NOT on acid and he saw them too! , Blatant Telepathy while on K . Talking to my girlfriend without my mouth! , One of the first times i took acid my friend slammed my hand in a car door. Modern car and the door shut, I only realised my hand was between the door and the car when i tried to walk away. I and my friends panicked opened the door and i took myn hand out, it was fine, didnt hurt, moved fine, only problem being there were greassy marks over every finger where they hade been trapped. Fukt my head up as i kept thinking in should be in hospitol!!
Out of body being just pure consciousness on some kind of psycic wheel and feelings of alien presence on K.

Why on EARTH did you not go and see what was going on?? Follow the sound? Someone obviously was in trouble...

I didn't even think to go investigate... it didn't sound like a person. It sounded like something that would kill me. It was a REALLY deep voice. And the middle of the night in a pitch dark forest outside of town where hardly anyone lives and since we just moved we didn't have any flashlights or anything.

Xorky.....although I'm not the biggest proponent of weapon ownership, if I was in your position I would definitely purchase some type of firearm -- and maybe a pair of night-vision goggles -- so if that ever happens again you can go hunting for it rambo-style.

Grenades are pretty cool as well.

I woke up this morning, no drugs taken the night before, and saw two small people (4-5") standing on my chest. They disapeared once I tried to focus on them within 2-3 seconds. I was wondering if this is just my mind being more open in those first few second of the day or just a dream image burned into my awareness as it sems like I saw them a second before I even woke up and I wasnt all that surprised.

Strange

You must not speak of that which is sacred. When you cater these experiences to the rational mind, you destroy them.

This thread is a very good example of what kind of doors these sacred medicines open up. These are not recreational...

^True, but their a whole heap of fun :)

I honestly don't blame Xorkoth for not investigating a demon in the dark woods- it the horror movie thing to do. However, my curiosity would have won over my rational brain, and I would most likely have been eaten :(

Yeah... that's what we were thinking. I mean this noise was NOT a person unless they were wearing a voice modulator machine that transormed a voice into that of a hellish beast. At first it sounded like a man but not for long and during that time we just figured it was someone blasting their stereo while watching a movie or playing a game.

Hmm I'm curious how much a human voice could be modulated by someone him or herself, when going berserk e.g. for being gangraped. The same goes for any animal preyed on in the woods, would that not sound unreal if it were in a death struggle (maybe it got in a poachers trap?), it would account for anything - then again I didn't hear it and you did, however I do agree with Swilow that human earing can be fooled in unimaginable ways.

Thanks, all of you every single one for your stories. I am not here to judge you but I will judge the stories, since truth is the secondary point of this thread...
Right now I'm not gonna get into specifics but there are a couple of stories that may fall into the categories unreal, unsettling and definitely wild but certainly not impossible or unexplainable by if psychedelia and/or general sensory or psychological illusions.
As I mentioned before: I don't actually know a lot of research on precognition, but I do believe that a combination of intuition and memory can do very weird things to you and they can meld together sometimes. Personally I've experienced more than once the fluttery feeling of knowing what someone is going to say or do both before something happens and after. In some cases I purposefully speak a thing out loud for verification after it really happens and sometimes I do not. And sometimes I get the feeling of an undifferentiated expectation that is later satisfied, and this is the feeling I'm so very interested in, because to me it points to my supposition that you sometimes feel like "I knew it!!" after something happens when you really didn't, you only think you knew - and my belief is this is connected with your sensitivity. I am a very sensitive person and like many I believe psychedelics make me even more sensitive on the short and the long run.
I've believed in many things but now and then I pull myself back and force some due scepticism on the matters. I certainly believe I can be oversensitive, I can feel more than I understand at times which accounts for the feeling of thinking you knew something would happen when actually you did not. It is a feeling just like deja vu is a feeling, synchronicity is a feeling. And I think people while allowing themselves to have fun with stuff like this, should now and again really think critically about what they think can't be explained when in fact it can't be explained right then and there by themselves.

By the way, like Zebedee23 I have also experienced the white beam - one night when on 3 very strong hits of acid and about half a gram of MDMA and also GHB and weed (maybe more! 8( )
I took a walk through the park pretty much in the dark, my music player looked like it was burping alien symbols, every single tree in the park looked like the same one only copy-pasted and then I felt like a white light was pulsing in circles towards a central point in the park - mind you the pulses I saw went for maybe half a mile! Then I reached the center of the park which was an open grassfield there the source of the white light was emanating from the sky - when I looked up the entire sky visible in my field of vision was engorged in absolutely perfect morphing fractals that kept refracting until a gigantic wormhole opened up above me.

That was AMAZING 8o