• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Imagine the worst combo possible

A lot of ephedrin and coffein. Guess it sucks a lot, being jittery and feeling like a heartattack is just a second away. Not to forget the high blood pressure.

A lot of ephedrin and coffein. Guess it sucks a lot, being jittery and feeling like a heartattack is just a second away. Not to forget the high blood pressure.
Lol. "coffein" Never drank that amount of soda, tea, or coffee

Worst combo I did was 2-fdck and py (a butyl aminoalkylindole) redosed alternating. Wasn’t thinking clearly that this combination might lead to really psychotic behavior which it did.

PCP and booze. Now, don't get me wrong, I learned to utilize it.
Drinking on PCP will put you laying in the bathtub spinning and yakking on a regular basis.
'Course, once I found out they were an H-bomb together I used that fact. Either PCP and just a little booze or just a little PCP and normal booze consumption can get you all kinds of fucked up. Making the PCP the small amount is the easiest to do since it's hard to "carefully drink".

Old thread but as it is in the DC and ages well so I'll give it a go.

For deadliest one we can have numerous combination of downers
Let's say 'heroin+phenobarbital+alcohol+alpralozam'.

Regarding the least pleasurable effects for me it is anytime I take stimulants that have different mechanism of action that compete with eachother so something like 'cocaine+racemic amphetamine'.

But if one wants to take a dive into depth of hell, AND I AM NOT ENCOURAGING RATHER THE OPOSITE then let the person do following: ' binge 3 days (2 nights) on large quantities of amphetamines and mdma and just when you are feeling the worst comedown on day 3 take 250μg of LSD and then 2 hours in smoke a good amount of changa(DMT)+cannabis+salvia divinorum combo.' I truly believe that this could make 1% or less of users have insightful experience in why drugs when misused are not such a great thing and that ones body is ones temple, buuuuut, if one is in search for a bad combo of drugs and timing than hands down this has been the worst drug induced experience in my life.

MDPV plus dissociatives and psychedelics, once the paranoia from the PV has set in.

Example 3 days on PV, big hit of LSD, and massive dose of MXE. I dare say you'd wind up in a psyche ward with that.

Yeah trippin on the comedown of long hard 3-4 day stimulant binge is antithesis of good set and setting "rule" and will most definitely assure the biggest chance for a truly terrifying experience.

Oddly enough oxy and LSD. Started out great, but then I began to withdraw while still tripping, it was absolutely horrific.

DXM , MDMA, mushrooms, rum . Started out scary then was ok. There was points that I felt good , but after the mali subsided everything hurt. Especially my stomach and neck.

^^^^about withdrawing from oxy on acid, this reminds me of a story i went through but my story is alcohol...

i dropped a small tab of acid during the day one time. this was when i drank so i drank like two beers through out the first few hours of the trip. at night to end the trip i was going out to a club to see some friend's bands play. there i would also have a couple of beers... anyways, main part of the story, so i had about 7 un eaten tabs of acid that i didn't want to take with me and i was paranoid about hiding them, so i thought a good spot for them would be inside a bottle of beer that i just finished, i didn't realize until i got home from the club that there was actually some alcohol still in the bottle, so i panicked and didn't want to waste it having the beer spoil or something, i dumped it all over my hands and licked it all up and chewed the rest of the tabs. lol. i had only had like a half of a tab tolerance from earlier, so i was way in over my head, but the thing is i actually fell asleep on the couch in my parents living room and they said i was yelliing all night. lol. all i remember was sweating a ton and getting some light visuals when i was awake. my body and mind were pretty tired, but it was pretty miserable and sweaty from withdrawing from the alcohol. i think the lsd made me hypersensitive or something... i don't even consider it a real acid trip cause i slept through almost all of it, but supposedly i was screaming. i guess that's one of the cooler things my parents have done not bothering me or calling an ambulance or whatever. i guess i wasn't harming anyone so they didn't care at the time. POST EDIT A FEW MNUTES LATER: if i were infact screaming which i think it was, it was the type of scream from some one that was really upset they lost all the tabs they were saving for the next few months. lol. seems like a kind of low dose as i was already tripping before to be freaking out like that, but i think that i was so upset that i was screaming and moaning at one point. lol that turned into "screaming the whole night" by my parents. seems like what makes most sense to me from teh situation.

Last edited:
Cocaine, R-ketamine, datura, L-methamphetamine, diphenhydramine, and DMT

Maybe with a sprinkle of vaped MDPV or a-PVP

Last edited: