• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Imagine the worst combo possible

LSD while on day 4 of a meth binge. havent done it myself but have seen some people do it and thought what idiots they are haha

Meth & any strong psychedelic.
Never done it, but it seems pretty obvious.

The number of bad possible combinations is endless. Me and my friend were talking about promethazine w/codeine + crystal meth....sounds horrible to me
Codeine/promethazine+Meth doesn't sound too bad to me but never tried it and everyone is different.

For me, the two worst combos I've tried are:

2C-I + Shrooms
and
MDMA + DXM

The second was without my knowledge, although I was pretty stupid and reckless taking massive amounts of untested molly. I learned my lesson after I lost all ability to focus my eyes for several hours and felt brain shocks for a month or two after. Always test yo shit and be responsible when it comes to SRA's.

Hypothetical:

Any deliriant combination
Datura + DPT/shrooms
LSD on a hardcore stim comedown
MDPV + PCP

Pretty much anything that would cause severely confusing delirium lol. Never will understand why some people take deliriants, I guess they just enjoy exploring that area of the mind. Or they lose control on other drugs (especially stimulants) and end up going briefly psychotic. Definitely not my idea of a good time. ;)

Having no suppliers, being broke, and boredom are the worst combination

Yeah parabolan but what if you had a ton of dealers and no cash or a ton of cash and no dealers? At least without both I know I'm so bored that my house is gonna be spotless and organized to the toothpick.

Cocaine and acid has got to be the worse drug combo because the come down literally makes you feel awful than the acid trip on a cocaine comedown eek

Deliriant-dose Diphenhydramine + Ambien + PMA

Sounds like a recipe for X(

Meth & any strong psychedelic.
Never done it, but it seems pretty obvious.
That sounds pretty bad, but not as bad as meth and a deliriant! Fuck, as if datura on its own weren't bad enough, add a good dose of meth paranoia.

Hareon n Caine in the same rig /shivers
Probably MDMA + DXM
Darvocet..
Datura + Meth

Embalming fluid/weed...ok, it's not the worst/deadliest but I tried it once at 16 without knowing the weed was laced and it felt like death. Worst, ickiest, scariest feeling I ever had in my life.

Embalming fluid/weed ?? wtf never heard about it, it's terrible

Embalming fluid/weed...ok, it's not the worst/deadliest but I tried it once at 16 without knowing the weed was laced and it felt like death. Worst, ickiest, scariest feeling I ever had in my life.

^ You're talking about PCP right? Nobody really uses actual embalming fluid to lace weed, it's just a term they use to describe PCP. And yeah I had it once in laced weed too, and it's a very strange experience. Loss of depth perception in a very bizarre way. Definitely wouldn't pass up the opportunity to try it again if I know what I'm taking though.

I wish someone wasted some PCP and laced me up.. I would be stoked as fuck. Once me, TRGB, and PA get together we're getting shermed out. Believe.