• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Imagine the worst combo possible

Holy fuck, in all my years I don't think I've read an article so disgustingly riddled with pure misinformation. Congratulations Douglass Dowty, you have reched a whole new level of ignorant and idiocy.

Before running down the couple, Jones had smoked a cigarette dipped in embalming fluid laced with PCP

8)

^ You're talking about PCP right? Nobody really uses actual embalming fluid to lace weed, it's just a term they use to describe PCP. And yeah I had it once in laced weed too, and it's a very strange experience. Loss of depth perception in a very bizarre way. Definitely wouldn't pass up the opportunity to try it again if I know what I'm taking though.

Yes. It was a horrible experience for me, too. The ickiest, nastiest feeling in my head for 2 days, then major headache.

Again, I was 16 then, and 40 now. Lol. I remember a guy telling us a story about it being embalming fluid. He probably lied for attention.

One the way s really terrible is alcohol and LSD. Did this once just cause I was so drunk. I passed out before the acid kicked in. Then I woke up tripping with a terrible hangover for hours. It was terrible.

IME it is actually pretty fun to have a few or even a lot of drinks while tripping on acid. Just gotta let the acid kick in first.. ;)

I want to try PCP since I'm a big fan of ket...

apparently some people are actually smoking embalming fluids:
http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2009/08/_syracuse_ny_the.html

Holy fuck, in all my years I don't think I've read an article so disgustingly riddled with pure misinformation. Congratulations Douglass Dowty, you have reched a whole new level of ignorant and idiocy.

Im confused now. Do dippers, or wet, or sherm, or pcp, or greens, or loveboat, or whatever you wanna call it actually have embalming fluids added to phencyclidine, or not?

"Embalming fluid" is a slang for liquid PCP, liquid PCP does NOT contain any real embalming fluid AKA formaldehyde (at least it shouldn't). Stupid media took this and turned it into "kids are smoking embalming fluid" and set off the stupid misconceptions that plagued PCP for the longest... that article is just really annoying. I wouldn't be surprised if this misinformation has spread to retards who in turn really smoke formaldehyde :\...

Here ya go, found this.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pcp/pcp_info6.shtml

Last edited:
weed+ alcohol, I have no idea why it's so popular

weed+ < 300mg diphenhydramine, severe paranoia and visual hallucinations in peripheral vision

weed+ various mixed synthetic cannabinoids

weed + pretty much anything besides benzos and opiates

I still say Darvocet is the worst possible combo. Maybe stray away from weed? Lol.

My personal nightmare combo.

DXM + 200mg Diphenhydramine + benzos. Then I start to feel tired but I want to stay awake, so I do some MDPV. Run out of MDPV and start doing methylone. While I'm on that, I go to smoke a joint, and it ends up being spice, but I'm tweaking so I don't care. I start legit tripping on that and want to trip more, so I take TMA-6, and then find my MDPV again, and start doing ridiculous bumps of it. Then I realize I don't have anymore benzos, but DPH puts you to sleep, right? so I take more of that.....

That's what I'd imagine the worst combo..

I cannot imagine a more hellish experience than IV coke and meth mixed together. I've never done it but I know one person who has, and I think they're fucking insane.

I can hardly handle either one of those drugs by themselves, smoked/snorted... but mixing them together and shooting them?? ughh FUCK THAT.

I cannot imagine a more hellish experience than IV coke and meth mixed together. I've never done it but I know one person who has, and I think they're fucking insane.
Knew of only one who tried that.. He said and I quote "I almost died", didn't get much more outta him aside how paranoid he got because his heart almost popped.. Though, to be fair, this is the same dude who has booted a 30 of white in one shot.. He might be immune to heart attax, really blows my mind.
Worst combo: Being out of BZDs, not sleeping for days, taking Unisom attempting to KO > proceed to nearly have a heart attack. Dexedrine + MxE was fun for myself, maybe I'm the oddball.