• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I'm uncertain if psychedelics would improve my life or not. Advice?

I just did a post about this very thing in the trip section about my mushroom trip, perhaps it will give you some insight. In short I had depression and other issues, I've improved myself a lot after my experience. Perhaps It's bad advise, but I just ate them as I went and decided how much was too much. Eased my way into it, and when I was comfortable with the effects, went further. Just remember they will keep you up, so don't eat them too late into your trip or you wont be able to sleep, and that might be stressful. Make sure you are free for the next day or two to clear your head and reflect. Also make sure you are well rested before starting.

Last edited:
Thanks everybody for all the advice!
I started a Facebook page called "shimmerchasm" where I'm sharing everything I learn on this spiritual journey, for anyone who wants to follow it. I've been posting about psychedelics, meditation, plant medicine, etc.
I'll probably share my trip report there as well as here whenever I can get it to actually happen, lol.

Yeah, I wish you well on your journeys. I'll look for your FB page. You're a beautiful person and I hope I could be somewhat helpful to you. If you remember one thing it should be this, do not high dose on mushrooms. Seems like all fun and games until the shrooms take a turn on ya. Ain't always easy to follow those bread crumbs back through the labyrinthe.

Which class of drugs of drugs would you consider "the most therepeutic" benefits.

I only took shrooms a few times and some times, it was funny with friends low dose, some times it was overwhelming (took too much in a city) and the most spiritual was the once with normal doses like 3-4g alone laying in bed...Somehow yeah, deep, but I didnt woke up with some kind of new perception of things....Maybe for a short time, yeah, or I do believe in more. But watching Fight Club 10x times in a Week affets me more than any shroom trip I had :) genius movie