• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

im the nice guy, how do i become the aggressive/bad guy

I recently read this in Vice magazine.........and I just could not not share it here.

Guys think we're attracted to assholes because that's their only defense for when we dump them. When girls are rejected we turn it inward and blame ourselves for not being prettier. That's our bad, we know. But when dudes are rejected they makes grand statements like, "Women love guys that are assholes, they don't care about us nice guys!" And then that grand statement spreads like the wave at a Yankees game and next thing you know it's written in fucking stone because dudes are able to write stuff in stone! Yes, they have that much power.
We don't want you to push our heads down to your crotch area when you want a blowjob, but we also don't want you to cry and write shitty emo poetry and paint our portrait in pastels. It's just that there's only a teeny wading pool in between the lake of total assholes and the bay of fucking pussies, so sometimes when we're horny we'll take what we can get. Ultimately we all want the same things: Good sex 'n' giggles. So learn how to eat pussy and start memorizing lines from Will Ferrell comedies like your sex life depends on it. Because it does.

Step 1: Dress like an asshole.

I once dressed in a 'biggest douche in the world' costume that consisted of a wifebeater and really baggy shorts that could have arguably been called high water pants. Along with snowboarder sun glasses and a sideways trucker cap. I chugged a forty and commenced to go to the "Hip Hop Hoedown" hosted by the university. It was ridiculous, the girls were "all up ons". I swear, the more of a douchebag you look, the more girls will be attracted to you. Even my ex-gf when she saw a picture said it was "hawt".

Here are a couple early incarnations of the biggest douche costume
http://home.comcast.net/~nibblet007/wtf.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~nibblet007/headshot.jpg
Yes I would want to kick my ass too.

IAMTHOUGHTS said:
im kind of a dick
i have 2 mustangs
im a drummer in a metal band
i play guitar
i have a large circle of friends that kinda revolves around me
and everyone respects me BECAUSE. I am honest
when i mean honest i mean if you ask a question dont expect me to spare your feelings. im gonna give it to you straight, and although this does tend to hurt some peoples feelings some times, they still end up repecting me because they know they can count on me to say what is on my mind
so many people have told me that they respect my opinion more then anyone elses because they know im not beating around the bush

but i am also a sweat heart too. you gotta be both.

THE BAD BOY side of you does not have to be directed at the girl, she just needs to observe you in action, ya know.
you dont want to be a dick to the girl very often cuz she will just cry right away and she will be gone real quick, you just want her to see that you dont take shit from anyone,. it makes them feel special/cool or whatever to be with you.
you have to show enough confidence twards the rest of the world so she feels like you can save the day and nothing can happen to her when shes with you. which will actually just make her kinda feel tough in her mind and build her own confidence.

and just to show you the type of comments that make me the classic dickhead that girls love.

in my expierience most of the "NICE GUYS" who cant get girls because of it, are just not very good looking, wich is why they cant get girls, in effect lowering their confidence and making them a not so atractive complete pussy who needs to blame his "NICENESS" for his lack of success.

its an asshole thing to say, and could possibly hurt your feelings but at least I told you the fuckin truth. tell the harsh truths and chicks will respect you

LMAO you cocky mother fucker.

its guys like you that dont need a girl because you would fuck yourself if you could.

i mean, my god.

im not a nice pussy guy, i mean i seem like a total badass to people who dont know me, but im not, im more of the guy thats only an asshole when the real assholes piss him off, like you just did by typing that self centered shit

crystalcallas thanks for sharing=D that was great to read lol

It's just that there's only a teeny wading pool in between the lake of total assholes and the bay of fucking pussies, so sometimes when we're horny we'll take what we can get. Ultimately we all want the same things: Good sex 'n' giggles.
i like this part.

LostandFound said:
m not a nice pussy guy, i mean i seem like a total badass to people who dont know me, but im not, im more of the guy thats only an asshole when the real assholes piss him off, like you just did by typing that self centered shit
Dude, you totally sound like a pussy nice guy who let's irrelevant shit get to him right now..

Like someone else said: Assertiveness>Aggressiveness.
or how about this: assertiveness stemmed from comfortability>assertiveness stemmed from insecurity.

Ya know those guys that strut around like they own the place with a pissed off grimace and get all defensive about the stupidedst shit and make a scene for nothing? Ya know like they posture all tough when theres a girl around but they cant be real just talk to them? It's not because they're hard, they're just insecure. These are the guys that, if it ever DID come down to throwing fists, they'd stand their in your face goin "WHAT?! WHAT?! YOU WANT SOME?!"

Try being comfortable with who you are before you start to try and apply this external semantic symbol of "aggressive bad boy" that you don;t know anything about.

Be the asshole, who's cocky and smug (but not arrogant), know your assets (but don't gloat), confident (but not cocksure) and display that occasional glimmer of absolute sensitivity and sweetness to that girl who's the only one in the world who deserves it.

if your trying your to late. Being that guy means not giving a shit what a girl thinks when your macking on her cause you got to many already. If you only have one girl then your a nice guy, keep your hustle up and the results mutiply.

In my experience you don't want to become a dickhead...you just want to have a personality that gets noticed, and not for just being 'nice'.

You want to assert your opinion and be confident enough to talk about it...don't take unnecessary shit from people but don't start fights either and know when to walk away with your dignity. You need to treat people respectfully without just doing as you're told, while making your own needs, feelings and views felt.

You want to be the kind of person who, in a group of people, is engaged in what's going on. Who makes jokes people laugh at, who is involved in the conversation in a way that is interesting (not contrived). Basically you want to be noticed as an individual in a group.

The kind of guy who always ends up 'just friends' with girls is the kind of guy who is good to lean on when necessary but doesn't present themselves in a way that makes people think there's anything engaging inside. It's not about being a dickhead, nobody likes someone who's just a dickhead.

mean green 95 said:
ok so basically i'm the nice guy, its how i have always been and i want to see what its like for the other guys.

so ive already got a girl that ive been hanging out iwth that im fairly sure she is interested in me. normally i would take it nice and slow, but well i dont want to now.

so what are some tips to turn me into the bad boy guy and see what life is like for the other half?

Thats awsome that your gonna try this man. All you should start off with is just being late and dont be sorry for it, pick a movie YOU want to see and the hell with her idea, dont answer the phone right away. And of course, stay out way later with the boys then you would if you were with her.

Have fun

IAMTHOUGHTS said:
im kind of a dick
i have 2 mustangs
im a drummer in a metal band
i play guitar
i have a large circle of friends that kinda revolves around me
and everyone respects me BECAUSE. I am honest
when i mean honest i mean if you ask a question dont expect me to spare your feelings. im gonna give it to you straight, and although this does tend to hurt some peoples feelings some times, they still end up repecting me because they know they can count on me to say what is on my mind
so many people have told me that they respect my opinion more then anyone elses because they know im not beating around the bush

but i am also a sweat heart too. you gotta be both.

THE BAD BOY side of you does not have to be directed at the girl, she just needs to observe you in action, ya know.
you dont want to be a dick to the girl very often cuz she will just cry right away and she will be gone real quick, you just want her to see that you dont take shit from anyone,. it makes them feel special/cool or whatever to be with you.
you have to show enough confidence twards the rest of the world so she feels like you can save the day and nothing can happen to her when shes with you. which will actually just make her kinda feel tough in her mind and build her own confidence.

and just to show you the type of comments that make me the classic dickhead that girls love.

in my expierience most of the "NICE GUYS" who cant get girls because of it, are just not very good looking, wich is why they cant get girls, in effect lowering their confidence and making them a not so atractive complete pussy who needs to blame his "NICENESS" for his lack of success.

its an asshole thing to say, and could possibly hurt your feelings but at least I told you the fuckin truth. tell the harsh truths and chicks will respect you

I agree with most of your shit but not what you said about unatractive guys, I know lots of fat tubs of shit that can get girls. Usually a girl will go out with the guy that will piss the most other guys off so somtimes it works the opposite of what you said.

Why on earth would any one change themselves for someone else? And why would someone want to turn into an asshole, just to find a mate?

If girls dont like you cause you are nice, thats their problem. But why be that guy that girls talk about cause they are a jackass?!?

lmao @ kick a puppy.

seriously though, what a terrible idea. i HATE agressive guys. stay nice, charming, and cheeky.

or even better just be yourself, and be happy with who you are. that's hot!

Meeko Baybee said:
Why on earth would any one change themselves for someone else? And why would someone want to turn into an asshole, just to find a mate?

If girls dont like you cause you are nice, thats their problem. But why be that guy that girls talk about cause they are a jackass?!?

Because you can get laid more! Girls like assholes and dont ask me why

So-cal said:
Because you can get laid more! Girls like assholes and dont ask me why

I dont like assholes.... so thats not the same for all girls. I like guys that treat me as I should be treated.

mean green 95 said:
ok so basically i'm the nice guy, its how i have always been and i want to see what its like for the other guys.
so ive already got a girl that ive been hanging out iwth that im fairly sure she is interested in me. normally i would take it nice and slow, but well i dont want to now.
so what are some tips to turn me into the bad boy guy and see what life is like for the other half?
Are you wacked??? You want to change the way you are to please one f'n chick??? Even if you can pretend for a day or so you're still coming off as the ultimate FAKE. If I found out some dude I befriended was a fake asshole, and I have run into plentu of them- thats it. GAME OVER YOU LOOSE!!! :p IT may take me longer to realize it but once I do I'm never their freind again. I dont waste my energy on fake, bs relationships. And you shouldnt either.:)

Cant you see what its like to be a bad boy??? Just look around, read some of the f'd up stories posted. You'll know what its like then.

TO change yourself never works... in the long run you will be very unhappy.

Instead of being the aggressive bad guy, why not go to the gym and be the confident incredibly sexy guy that still treats people well without being an asshole? Confidence is where it's at man. Don't try to be something you're not. Also, working out, especially cardio, makes almost everything better in your life (especially sex).

When I was younger, it always frustrated me that girls always seemed to like the bad boys. But as I got older and started meeting more mature women, I've found that there are a lot who appreciate a sensitive guy.

You just can't act like too much of a desperate pushover, because that can be a turnoff. Women seem to like guys who can be macho, but also aren't afraid to show their feelings. That's been my experience anyway.

I would never purposely act like a jackass, just to impress some chick who obviously has issues (probably low self esteem).

If you have to ask ... It ain't you. For me if I had to be the aggressive dom, I'd stay up for a couple days , then I'd be pretty aggressive