L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

im the nice guy, how do i become the aggressive/bad guy

mean green 95

Bluelighter
ok so basically i'm the nice guy, its how i have always been and i want to see what its like for the other guys.

so ive already got a girl that ive been hanging out iwth that im fairly sure she is interested in me. normally i would take it nice and slow, but well i dont want to now.

so what are some tips to turn me into the bad boy guy and see what life is like for the other half?

What a terrible idea!

This girl already likes you and you want to change your ways? She may not like you anymore if you suddenly turn into a jerk...

^^ Kick a puppy? Your question lacks structural sense. Are you saying that you feel others do things differently, and "mean"-like, and you wonder how you could be like them? How do you think this could be beneficial?
I'd suggest, if you really want to do this, just take your first instinct, and do the opposite, for what its worth...

Yeah I know what you mean.

I've always been a nice guy and only just recently I got sick to death of always finishing last (as the saying goes).

I think its pretty fucked how society has placed this pressure upon nice, stand-up guys to become fuckheads.

Basically, there's no quick solution for what you're looking for. I identified that I was a nice guy and I'm slowing bastardfying myself - its a long process that doesnt happen overnight.

Having said that, I will always be a nice guy and these attempts to change myself so far have only resulted in me being a nice guy with an 'edge'.

Girls will always say that they like 'nice guys' - of course they say that, thats the logical thing to say, why would you logically prefer someone who is gonna treat you like shit?. But when it comes down to it, theres an undefined level of attraction that is assosciated with being a "bad/aggressive" guy. Most girls I know are oblivious to this occurance.

I believe this stuff follows the same story as the turtle and the hare. The hare (pricks/aggressive guys/whatevers...) are winning at this stage - but ultimately down the track the turtle comes out on top (when it comes time to settle down, get married...etc).

Last edited:
Women aren't attracted to assholes. Women are attracted to confidence.

Unfortunately too many guys let their confidence turn them into assholes.

^^ so true
If your doing it so she will like you i dont think thats the way to go about it, girls dont really like assholes, its more the hard to get thing that most assholes have..
So yeah, dont turn into an asshole, really theres already enough of them out there.. Its refreshing to meet a nice guy & id say thats why she's interested

Have any of these supposed nice guys ever sat down and thought "considering I admire myself as an asshole, perhaps I'm not really nice... but rather weak, jealous and unhappy with who I am. Maybe THAT'S why the ladies don't dig me?!"

Because it all seems quite obvious to me...

yea after re-reading what i posted i know it sounds a little weird. but basically i just want to know and experience it once. its part of my process of learning who i am this year. its not that i want to be the jerk, it's that i want to have like a friends with benefits situation once, just to see what its like.

now if you are still saying thats horrible, then im sorry. i know other people do it, both male and female.

and the girl, lets just say she isnt the poster child for long term relationships or anyhting like that. and in the part of texas i am in right now thats not something you find everyday.

Friends with benefits != being an asshole, in fact it can be a glorious nice guy situation, as long as its mutually understood by both parties :)

I've been told by girls before that they do not want to be with me because I am the type of guy they will marry, and that's not what they are looking for right now...

^^ id say thats just bad timing.. or (no offence i could definently way off in ur case) an excuse..
You just need a honest, mutual understanding of what both of your intentions are and it'l be sweet.. Doesnt mean you need to be an asshole about it:)

Last edited:
Mate being the bad guy doesnt mean u have to be agressive, you know how to play the game... not let them fuck with your head.

Despite what all women say - they're all head fucks, it's all a big ellaborate plot to destroy the minds of men everywhere...

If i were to videotape 45 minutes in my house - surely you would all understand...

In a group in social or professional environment - ever get the urge to say something but something holds you back? TO BE A BADASS YOU CANT HOLD BACK....when you want to say something - JUST SAY IT....EXPRESS YOURSELF.....This is the secret too success in everything...be it picking up girls or in the workplace...

mean green 95 said:
so what are some tips to turn me into the bad boy guy and see what life is like for the other half?

uhh doesnt work like that, your who you are and always will be, your attempts to be somone else will only result in others viewing you as pathetic once they come to realise what you are and they always do

you should just play up ur niceness man, whats wrong wth that? shit, you gotta explore different cultures, maybe a nice guy finishes last in north america but theres plenty of places in the world where a nice guy is THE guy ;) at least thats been my experience

every country is different, the way the whole 'love' and 'relations' thing goes down, differs everywhere

Don't be an asshole. There's too many of those in circulation and I'm ready to slap the next one I meet. Just be confident. That's all you need. Confidence.

zaineaol.nu said:
Mate being the bad guy doesnt mean u have to be agressive, you know how to play the game... not let them fuck with your head.

Despite what all women say - they're all head fucks, it's all a big ellaborate plot to destroy the minds of men everywhere...

If i were to videotape 45 minutes in my house - surely you would all understand...

Hahahaha, so true. :D ;)

you guys can all get fucked, i like the nicer/weaker guys, i tend to fall for ones who especially have gotten their heart broken by somebody else lately. dont know if its a subconscious thing--it either means i really want to look out and protect somebody, or control somebody and prey on them, right?

^ so you can mould them into the perfect husband.

I live with women, witness their actions... everything women TELL people is bullshit, they all know whats goin on behind the scenes...

i've lost a best friend to a PSYCHOBITCH using fat twat mole. I have a housemate who frequently ruins mens lives, including that of her father... and another housemate who plays on the other male housemates emotions in order to manipulate him into doing what she wants... and he's a nice guy - only realising now - that nice guys finish last.

nice guys lack everything women really want.

One of my best mates, he's a nice guy... funnily enough - hes 20 and a virgin. Put it in perspective... My CRAZY housemate wants to fuck him, and inevitably even if she thinks she wont, will ruin his poor head. He's decided to keep away..

Get a grip - reality is reality.. what you say and do are two different things women.