• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

im the nice guy, how do i become the aggressive/bad guy

Or how about we drop generalizations altogether, and just take people on a case-by-case basis. That's the best way.

^ if you dont know, then you arent one....I find males who whine about not being able to get women and calling men who do "assholes" are a real turn off.

listen to this woman!

Doppelganger said:
Have any of these supposed nice guys ever sat down and thought "considering I admire myself as an asshole, perhaps I'm not really nice... but rather weak, jealous and unhappy with who I am. Maybe THAT'S why the ladies don't dig me?!"

Because it all seems quite obvious to me...

hit_nail_on_head.jpg

I don't understand where men get the idea that women don't like nice guys. Shit ive been looking for a nice guy all my life it's the assholes and jerks we try to avoid.

Belisarius said:
Or how about we drop generalizations altogether, and just take people on a case-by-case basis. That's the best way.

A-fucking-men.

I'd also advocate that it's better to just be who you really are, but that's just me.

lol no wonder people are so unhappy these days, society saying one thing "be nice to women" but then society also says "arse-holes get the girls".

Really be yourself, if you want to get girls, then work on your confidence, dress reasonably well, always smell nice, be interesting, be funny and most of all, be fun to be around. You can be an arsehole, but then as you get older girls get over the bullshit. You can be too nice and too boring, and the girls will get over you as well, or you can be interesting and fun to be around with a bit of charm and confidence and you will never be alone (just make sure you aren't faking, girls can sniff fake confidence a mile away, it just makes you look desperate).

From what you say in your post at the top of this page it seems like you are on the money the way you are, don't change into an arsehole.

after seeing all the responses i figured i would stay myself. i figured i could learn just as much about myself w/o having to become the ass. besides i always have stayed true to who i am despite the consequences, why change now.

Tokey-tokerson said:
I hate it when women talk about 'real men'. What does that even mean?

There saying they they want a man, not a pussy(no offence). Someone that makes them feel secure.

nice guys need to stop bashing jerks, cause 90% of the time there only using the whole "I'm different im not a jerk like all the other guys" is there only way of getting a girl, and ussually your gunna be the person they talk to and remain friends(not that thats a bad thing), but most of the time you just start hating "jerks" out of jealousy, and most aren't jerks, most of the time "nice guys" see the security and happiness in a guy and feel jealous because they cant have that security or happiness. Not saying all nice guys are like that i know a handful of nice guys that i like to talk to, but 90% of the time there just shy awkward and nerdy. I mean, guys should be nice and respectful, but you need to have a personality, you need to stop worshipping a single girl and treat them equally, not as a peice of meat or as a god, but as an equal lover<3... haha corny but w/e

Or thats my view on it.

Last edited:
MikecMikec said:
you need to stop worshipping a single girl and treat them equally, not as a peice of meat or as a god, but as an equal lover<3... haha corny but w/e.

fukn yesss!! you are spot on :D would be awesome if more guys thought this hahaha

bunt said:
I'm slowing bastardfying myself - its a long process that doesnt happen overnight.

Best idea ever. Thats an example I just might have to follow.

pyrrhicvictory

Take It From Me

im kind of a dick
i have 2 mustangs
im a drummer in a metal band
i play guitar
i have a large circle of friends that kinda revolves around me
and everyone respects me BECAUSE. I am honest
when i mean honest i mean if you ask a question dont expect me to spare your feelings. im gonna give it to you straight, and although this does tend to hurt some peoples feelings some times, they still end up repecting me because they know they can count on me to say what is on my mind
so many people have told me that they respect my opinion more then anyone elses because they know im not beating around the bush

but i am also a sweat heart too. you gotta be both.

THE BAD BOY side of you does not have to be directed at the girl, she just needs to observe you in action, ya know.
you dont want to be a dick to the girl very often cuz she will just cry right away and she will be gone real quick, you just want her to see that you dont take shit from anyone,. it makes them feel special/cool or whatever to be with you.
you have to show enough confidence twards the rest of the world so she feels like you can save the day and nothing can happen to her when shes with you. which will actually just make her kinda feel tough in her mind and build her own confidence.

and just to show you the type of comments that make me the classic dickhead that girls love.

in my expierience most of the "NICE GUYS" who cant get girls because of it, are just not very good looking, wich is why they cant get girls, in effect lowering their confidence and making them a not so atractive complete pussy who needs to blame his "NICENESS" for his lack of success.

its an asshole thing to say, and could possibly hurt your feelings but at least I told you the fuckin truth. tell the harsh truths and chicks will respect you

Last edited:
/\ mm im not sure i totally agree - I know a few goodlooking guys who are just shy (perhaps shy and nice can be linked also) and they do not get girls because of their shyness (which is also kinda linked to confidence)....

In response to the general question of this thread (how to be the "bad" guy): start being selfish and go for what you want without hesitation. Be honest with yourself and what you want, and be honest with others because there's a big difference between an agressive jerk and a lying scumbag. The latter is not sexy.

mean green 95 said:
well where does the line come when it is between being the aggressive guy and bad guy?

AGGRESSIVE= kicking some punks ass who hits on your chick right in front of you

BAD GUY= kicking your chicks ass for it

=D

IAMTHOUGHTS said:
im kind of a dick
i have 2 mustangs
im a drummer in a metal band
i play guitar
i have a large circle of friends that kinda revolves around me
and everyone respects me BECAUSE. I am honest
when i mean honest i mean if you ask a question dont expect me to spare your feelings. im gonna give it to you straight, and although this does tend to hurt some peoples feelings some times, they still end up repecting me because they know they can count on me to say what is on my mind
so many people have told me that they respect my opinion more then anyone elses because they know im not beating around the bush

but i am also a sweat heart too. you gotta be both.

THE BAD BOY side of you does not have to be directed at the girl, she just needs to observe you in action, ya know.
you dont want to be a dick to the girl very often cuz she will just cry right away and she will be gone real quick, you just want her to see that you dont take shit from anyone,. it makes them feel special/cool or whatever to be with you.
you have to show enough confidence twards the rest of the world so she feels like you can save the day and nothing can happen to her when shes with you. which will actually just make her kinda feel tough in her mind and build her own confidence.

and just to show you the type of comments that make me the classic dickhead that girls love.

in my expierience most of the "NICE GUYS" who cant get girls because of it, are just not very good looking, wich is why they cant get girls, in effect lowering their confidence and making them a not so atractive complete pussy who needs to blame his "NICENESS" for his lack of success.

its an asshole thing to say, and could possibly hurt your feelings but at least I told you the fuckin truth. tell the harsh truths and chicks will respect you
WOW you have 2 mustangs!! I always wanted a horse chicks dig horses

zaineaol.nu said:
nice guys lack everything women really want.

Get a grip - reality is reality.. what you say and do are two different things women.

nice guys have many of the qualities i look for. theres a big difference between being confident and being an asshole.

the reason you think we say/do two opposing things is because most men are very bad listeners