• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I'm going to be what God set me out to be

You say that you are yet to be taken over by the devil. Look at your new post in the paranormal thread. You are speaking of visions and hearing voices, seeing white orbs shoot into the TV. That is a demon slowly possessing you.

Whatever witchcraft you are doing and that Qigong has opened the door to a demon that is taking over your soul.

Okay okay, you gotta be trolling now. You really had me going for a while. Props!

Great thread.

@Zopiclone bandit

These are a few more videos full of information you need about what's going on. On a side note, the reason why kundalini yoga, meditation and that Qigong you are doing is no good: It's because it opens you up to different dimensions and you can encounter demons. Who you worship is a demon. I've explained that to you before in another thread a while ago. I hope you get the message you are playing with fire. The devil ALWAYS turns on you. His entire purpose is to kill, steal and destroy.

Santana admitted to encountering an entity while doing kundalini and that is how his record "Supernatural" became a success. These entities, spirit guides, all of it is from a demonic nature.

What a total load of shite, I usually agree with you on most things but you're wrong there.
The Sufi sect of Islam are onto something though & their music is something else that puts me in touch with something I cannot express in words.
You turning to the Salafi movement all of a sudden?

I'd not go as far as to say it was written by Satan myself but yes a lot was removed & edited . My view on the Bible has always been the same. Go take a look at 99% f them in Western homes & read the cover, what does it say folks? King James version, I never knew King James was in Palestine & could speak classical Hebrew!
No salafis are not even islamic look into the sabbists frankists they are a off-shot judasim followers who were exiled for their evil ways and then they converted to isalm and formed their own sect of it.

Pure islam is sufism. the appeal of islam is in the fact they the emphaize the oneness of the universe god and everything. Achieveing states of high level psychedelic states while reciting the islamic creed in meditation as made me want to convert.

The John Todd videos I told you to listen to pages back explains all of it. Clearly you have not listened and you better if you want to save your soul.

In the post pages back and throughout, I have explained over and over again how John Todd was a witch, one of the top witches in the Illuminati. He became a Christian and a bounty was put on his head to be killed.
When you become a witch, there is a death penalty when you want to get out.

You say that you are yet to be taken over by the devil. Look at your new post in the paranormal thread. You are speaking of visions and hearing voices, seeing white orbs shoot into the TV and shadow men. That is a demon slowly possessing you.

Whatever witchcraft you are doing and that Qigong has opened the door to a demon that is taking over your soul.

And you STILL need more evidence you are being taken over?

You need to repent and make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior. If you keep letting that demonic spirit enter you, complete possession will happen. That means you will no longer have any control over what you do or say anymore. Any move you make will be the demon inside you controlling you. You don't know how long you will be alive. You do not want to die with a demon inside of you and without turning to God. There is a price to pay, eternal fire.

Jesus loves you. He died on the cross in order to give us salvation. Jesus is eternal life. You need to repent and make him your Lord and Savior so you don't end up in eternal fire when you depart from this Earth.

1 Samuel 15:23
"For rebellion is like the sin of divination (witchcraft, inviting demonic spirits to enter you) and arrogance like the evil of idolatry (worshipping false idols, anyone who is not Jesus Christ). Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has rejected you as king."

Revelation 21:8
"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.

Leviticus 20:16
"I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by following them, and I will cut them off from their people."

I hope you actually listen this time. There are like 4 parts to this. It's not all about music, that's just one part, but there is a bigger picture. He explains witchcraft and what the evil side is all about.

WTF??

C2C, with all due respect, you're being really aggressive and judgmental about this. You have to respect the beliefs of others in this forum, even if you disagree. If reading mal's posts threaten your beliefs so much that you need to ignore him, it's a sign you've maybe you're losing objectivity. You can't hold it against people if they didn't get convinced that they're being attacked by demons and their entire view of reality is wrong from the Youtube video you posted.

By the way, Supernatural was written rather late in his career. He had already been a famous and well-respected musician since the mid-60s (Supernatural was released in 1999).

I'm sorry but a link online telling me why a Santana album called Supernatural was the result of a demon telling the man to write it, is not going to convince me of your point. That is absurd. Although Supernatural is hardly his best work, Santana produced beautiful music and is a blessing to this world. You ever read the guy's Facebook posts? He's all about love and spirituality. Demons? Fuck that, I don't care if you post stuff like that, it's your right to believe as you do, but you can't post shit like that and expect people to swallow it and not get offended at your sense of moral superiority when they disagree.

Last edited:
C2C, with all due respect, you're being really aggressive and judgmental about this. You have to respect the beliefs of others in this forum, even if you disagree. If reading mal's posts threaten your beliefs so much that you need to ignore him, it's a sign you've maybe you're losing objectivity. You can't hold it against people if they didn't get convinced that they're being attacked by demons and their entire view of reality is wrong from the Youtube video you posted.

By the way, Supernatural was written rather late in his career. He had already been a famous and well-respected musician since the mid-60s (Supernatural was released in 1999).

I'm sorry but a link online telling me why a Santana album called Supernatural was the result of a demon telling the man to write it, is not going to convince me of your point. That is absurd. Although Supernatural is hardly his best work, Santana produced beautiful music and is a blessing to this world. You ever read the guy's Facebook posts? He's all about love and spirituality. Demons? Fuck that, I don't care if you post stuff like that, it's your right to believe as you do, but you can't post shit like that and expect people to swallow it and not get offended at your sense of moral superiority when they disagree.
You're right, I need to have more grace and patience for people.
It just irks me when I have actually been patient with him and he continues to mock anyway. That's to be expected these days.

I brought up Santana because ZB asked what's wrong with kundalini yoga. I was telling him it actually does bring you in contact with demons.

Are you going to deny this when it came from his own mouth?

Carlos Santana told Rolling Stone magazine in the summer of 1999, more than half a year before his stellar showing at the 42nd Annual Grammys:

“I know it sounds New Age... but in my meditation, this entity - which is called Metatron - he said, 'we want to hook you back to the radio airwave frequency. We want you to reach junior high schools, high schools and universities. Once you reach them - because we are going to connect you with the best artists of the day - then we want you to present them a new menu. Let them know that they are themselves, multidimensional spirits with enormous possibilities and opportunities. We want you to present them with a new form of existence that transcends religion, politics or the modus operandi of education today'”

SOURCE: Rolling Stone magazine, Summer of 1999

"Supernatural" took Santana's fame to a completely different level. Young kids didn't care about him until that album came out. Even I was into "Smooth" with Rob Thomas. I didn't care about Santana before that. That was before I knew the whole thing was playing right into the plans of that DEMON who contacted Santana.

Santana aside, ZB has been worshipping a demon (Santa Muerte) and practicing a form of meditation that opens him up to these things. Are you going to deny what he described in the Paranormal thread? That's demonic activity. He is being controlled by a demon and like I explained to him, possession can happen.

I am concerned for him.
I said everything out of love.
Jesus Christ is the answer to what he is going through.

Last edited:
I don't believe in the Christian idea of reality nor do a lot of people. You're saying this like it's conclusive proof of what you're saying. It's not... it's your interpretation. I don't think there's a God deciding whether you go to heaven or hell. I think we're all the universe experiencing itself subjectively. I read his quote and it sounds like a good message. He's saying be who you are. It's a response to the hurt he sees in others. He said absolutely nothing about a demon. He said nothing about Satan. He wanted to provide a message of hope and empowerment to kids... that was To you, everything outside of God and Jesus is the devil. To me, Jesus was a great man who was wise about how to live, and he inspired a religion which quickly became tainted as all religions are and turned into a means of social control through fear. Remember, in April 1999 was when Columbine happened. Before Santana's album. He was trying to bring a positive message to kids, and you interpret it as a demon spreading evil. I truly don't get how you can believe that.

I don't believe in the Christian idea of reality nor do a lot of people. You're saying this like it's conclusive proof of what you're saying. It's not... it's your interpretation. I don't think there's a God deciding whether you go to heaven or hell. I think we're all the universe experiencing itself subjectively. I read his quote and it sounds like a good message. He's saying be who you are. It's a response to the hurt he sees in others. He said absolutely nothing about a demon. He said nothing about Satan. He wanted to provide a message of hope and empowerment to kids... that was To you, everything outside of God and Jesus is the devil. To me, Jesus was a great man who was wise about how to live, and he inspired a religion which quickly became tainted as all religions are and turned into a means of social control through fear. Remember, in April 1999 was when Columbine happened. Before Santana's album. He was trying to bring a positive message to kids, and you interpret it as a demon spreading evil. I truly don't get how you can believe that.
Did you not see he said an ENTITY NAMED METATRON SPOKE TO HIM! That is a demon whose sole purpose was to make his music known to more people
so they can be in control of the devil.

You guys are so blinded. I pray for you guys. I'm not perfect and never claimed to be. So we will all agree to disagree. You've made up your mind. That's that.

Carlos Santana told Rolling Stone magazine in the summer of 1999, more than half a year before his stellar showing at the 42nd Annual Grammys:

“I know it sounds New Age... BUT IN MY MEDITATION, THIS ENTITY- WHICH IS CALLED METATRON - he said, 'we want to hook you back to the radio airwave frequency. We want you to reach junior high schools, high schools and universities. Once you reach them - because we are going to connect you with the best artists of the day - then we want you to present them a new menu. Let them know that they are themselves, multidimensional spirits with enormous possibilities and opportunities. We want you to present them with a new form of existence that transcends religion, politics or the modus operandi of education today'”

SOURCE: Rolling Stone magazine, Summer of 1999

Right, why does an entity named Megatron mean a demon? Especially when I don't believe in heaven and hell and demons and angels. I don't believe in Carlos Santana's entity either.

api8ieukt__50672.1461368335.jpg

metatron

wants his copyright

back

DIZ THREAD DESERVES TO BE IN THE BEST OF BLUELIGHT

Right, why does an entity named Megatron mean a demon? Especially when I don't believe in heaven and hell and demons and angels. I don't believe in Carlos Santana's entity either.
Oh ok. Well that's that. Metatron is not of God, it's a demonic spirit. You won't believe me anyway. We'll just agree to disagree.

That's true. I believe that you believe it. I understand you're trying to help, but no one else here (I don't think) is on the same page as you about this. No one enjoys being lectured at. "I see you don't believe and you'd better if you want to save your soul"... this is patronizing and threatening to people you're saying it to, even though I believe you're trying to help, you're just freaked out because of your delusions of demons being so active in the world, and believe that we all need help. I feel bad that you are so afraid, but the world isn't black and white. We're not being judged in this life except by ourselves and other people. I refuse to accept a fear-based belief system, and I don't like seeing other people put themselves in cages, or put other people (like their children) in cages, when it's not necessary. We have the luxury of being past the dark ages when fear ruled our lives and religion dominated everything. It is a gift to be able to live our lives with our eyes open and be open to all the experiences life has to offer.

That's true. I believe that you believe it. I understand you're trying to help, but no one else here (I don't think) is on the same page as you about this. No one enjoys being lectured at. "I see you don't believe and you'd better if you want to save your soul"... this is patronizing and threatening to people you're saying it to, even though I believe you're trying to help, you're just freaked out because of your delusions of demons being so active in the world, and believe that we all need help. I feel bad that you are so afraid, but the world isn't black and white. We're not being judged in this life except by ourselves and other people. I refuse to accept a fear-based belief system, and I don't like seeing other people put themselves in cages, or put other people (like their children) in cages, when it's not necessary. We have the luxury of being past the dark ages when fear ruled our lives and religion dominated everything. It is a gift to be able to live our lives with our eyes open and be open to all the experiences life has to offer.
You're mistaken, I'm not afraid at all. Christians have authority over Satan.

Even if a person is a nonbeliever, I'm still going to reach out and try to help. I know I did my part. That's all.

Oh and btw, it's not like I just went out of my way giving my opinion. I was asked questions. It's not like I was just putting my beliefs on people out of nowhere.