• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I'm going to be what God set me out to be

That's why kids needs to be beaten up when their little, you teach them, when they say ''Dad, I want that, no, work for it, and you will get it''. We all know she's lonely but she's scared to accept it, I mean what she says here beside all those imaginary religions things, basically, she criticises the world with what she sees in herself. She goes too deep into the subject, and frankly this is a common genetical mistake in 97% of ppl you meet.

My dad, lemme say some, my dad k my DADDY, I didn't had one, I had to educate myself, nor a mother, she used to drug me up all the fuckin time, torture me ( I can't be the only one with this type of childhood ) anyway I need $, no one wanted to hire me because I didn't had experience so I learned to use the trowel, got into constructions sites, I did some at least to survive, you know. So my point is, you have to experience something bad with the kind of impact that you would get when a hammer enters ur chest, metaphorically speaking.

"We all know she's lonely and can't accept it" You're here too. Thanks for going into your life story. No one cares dummy.

Learn how to spell first and use coherent sentences before you try to come at me.

If you don't like this topic or what is said in here. GET THE FUCK OUT! Simple.

say wat?

bby doll I am not one of ur typical cats, read my fuckin name, S H A D Y, *sniffs*. Exactly what I said earlier, what you do now it's to put more and more black dots on ur persona, some people in this thread, you should thanks them for their effort, they tried to bring you back into reality but you refused, so as mods didn't close ur thread, enjoy ur little show there, plz fight there, fight for all of us

fuck da devill

i dont wanna go to him

i rlly dont, he would fuck me with that fork 24/7

the amount of squirts i would get would be pleasing but still i dont want to so plz

fightt the invisible enemyy

she has another mental breakdown

hahahaaaaaaaa am dyinnn shaaat

It reminds me, dunno if any of y'all know but Vince Staples ( for those who don't know, he's a rapper from Cali ) he had a court case because of a type of woman like her on the topic ''Cursed music'', religion, bla bla. Isn't the first one anyway and doesn't matter who got burned before, what's matter is that the stupidity on this Earth will not vanish until some kind of bomb virus dunno break out of a lab and frees us. Hail the apocalyptic day.

giphy.gif

I wish this entity that visited me on different trips had a name seemed pretty neutral residing in that higher dimension maybe its my spirit guide watching my life til i achieve enlightenment or a archtype of the mind to represent the full spectrum of god.
Do you see how you are talking about an entity that visited you on different trips? I was already warning you earlier how taking psychedelics will make you encounter demons on your trips. This post proves it. Any "spirit guide" you speak of is a demon. Period. They will usually present themselves as being peaceful or of the light, anything to lure you in and make you follow them.

Be careful. Take care of yourself.

Do you see how you are talking about an entity that visited you on different trips? I was already warning you earlier how taking psychedelics will make you encounter demons on your trips. This post proves it. Any "spirit guide" you speak of is a demon. Period. They will usually present themselves as being peaceful or of the light, anything to lure you in and make you follow them.

Be careful. Take care of yourself.
Nah that entity isn't a demon its resides on the dimensions closer to source. I have seen satan though and come face to face with satan on nearly every single trip i have ever taken but i also been recused into the source/light aka god every time from the depths of psychedelic hell. I know this is just going to fuel your thoughts and i aint saying satan ain;t real cause i have seen that motherfucker many more times i understand it the dark side of god of reality the suffering of everything the other end of duality. I have been absolutely skull fucked beyond anything in the darkest parts of the infinite reality we live in. I served my karma that trip the deepest despair and dark night of the soul pushed me closer to jesus and god and gave me a greater understanding of reality than a majority of people to ever walk the earth. Satan has no power of anybody but satan will dish out karmaic justice and take those who commit crimes agaisn;t life and reality to a finite period of hellish realms

Nah that entity isn't a demon its resides on the dimensions closer to source. I have seen satan though and come face to face with satan on nearly every single trip i have ever taken but i also been recused into the source/light aka god every time from the depths of psychedelic hell. I know this is just going to fuel your thoughts and i aint saying satan ain;t real cause i have seen that motherfucker many more times i understand it the dark side of god of reality the suffering of everything the other end of duality. I have been absolutely skull fucked beyond anything in the darkest parts of the infinite reality we live in. I served my karma that trip the deepest despair and dark night of the soul pushed me closer to jesus and god and gave me a greater understanding of reality than a majority of people to ever walk the earth. Satan has no power of anybody but satan will dish out karmaic justice and take those who commit crimes agaisn;t life and reality to a finite period of hellish realms

"Satan has no power of anyone". Ok. This is where you lose me.
If you invite Satan in and entertain demons, he can possess you. Beyoncé is possessed. I'm just choosing her as an example of how Satan can have control over people. Beyoncé is possessed by that exact same demon who was mentioned on the other page, Sekhmet. When Sekhmet enters her, she becomes Sasha Fierce. People are going to hell when they give themselves to these demons. We are all going to die. Our physical bodies will die, but there is eternity after this. When you invite demons in, there is an eternity in hell unless you repent and give yourself to Jesus Christ. Some people don't like to hear that, but too bad.

The spiritual manifests in reality. When Beyoncé is performing her songs and throwing up the Eye Of Horus sign (which is a sign of Sekhmet), she is putting a curse upon her fans. The music is cursed and she sold her soul. What fans don't know is that she is doing witchcraft by throwing up that sign and doesn't care that she's sending them to hell too! It's terrible.

Again, I'm just using Beyoncé as an example. Jay Z does the same thing. A majority of these artists are witches and have demons in them who are bringing others to hell right with them if they are not aware of what is going on.

Only a Christian has power over Satan. Every one else is fair game.

So do you still think Satan doesn't control people? Just wondering. I'm trying to understand your logic. Looks like he's controlling plenty of people to me.

Last edited:
Jesus was a dude. There is no Hell. There is no Heaven. It's all a control construct created by men.

No God (as we perceive the concept anyway). No Satan

Some people don't like to hear that, but too bad.

da devilll

ur on a drug forum

bitch

someone tell her this

i want to see her reaction, she blocked me when I rekted her, she had a mental breakdown and a existential crisis, she said she feels sad when she hears seagulls

yooo

haha wtff

@Shady's Fox this isn't the Lounge mate. Can you please make a conscious effort to remember what forum you're in when you post and to cut back on your occasional outbursts of edgy hostility towards other members?

Being friendly to others, or at least being neutral and/or simply ignoring people you don't like, is one of the basic expectations we have of 'Crew', and it reflects badly on all of us when you react to others in an unnecessarily abusive or hostile fashion.

Jesus was a dude. There is no Hell. There is no Heaven. It's all a control construct created by men.

No God (as we perceive the concept anyway). No Satan

Some people don't like to hear that, but too bad.

If there really is no Hell, Satan sure is busy possessing and controlling as many people as he can for nothing.

I don't want that fate for you or any one else.

My passion for you all is that you come to know the Author of life itself.
I can take a beating. I still love all of you all.
Jesus said love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

All of this is a form of persecution.
But I understand sin, I understand it’s pull and the emptiness we all try to fill.

Before I got saved I couldn’t get enough sex, it was stimulating a greater hunger that would never be satisfying.

when God opened my eyes to Satan all it did was reveal my sins in a greater and humiliating depth.

Folks I’m here to warn you. I can’t change you. But you do however deserve a chance to know the truth.

Christians are accused of judging and been harsh. I’m trying to show you the most love you could ever imagine.

there is just too much order In the universe to open your eyes to the trust, this didn’t come from nothing, that’s impossible.

A Supreme Being made everything and has Moral Laws. Just the way things are.
He chose to use the Word of God to show you your need for Him.

if you die and face Him there will be no excuse.
Us Christians tried to warn.

What are you fishing for. Seems like you’re trying to trap me in you question.

What are you fishing for. Seems like you’re trying to trap me in you question.

You speak of persecution as if you are intimately familiar with it. As a white man in Oklahoma, are you often persecuted for your Christian faith? Do you have any advice for others like me who also face persecution?

Was just about to reply to @CoastTwoCoast question regarding my last comment, but she has deleted it.

Anyway, my answer is yes, the comment was entirely serious.

We cannot define "God" with our human consciousness, it's wayyy beyond our comprehension and is akin to a baby claiming to be able to explain quantum physics. Any claim to be able to do so is the height of self-delusion and egomania.

Satan does not exist - "he" is merely a Christian construct.

Your esteemed guru (Jesus) must be spinning in his grave for eternity given how you lot have misinterpreted his teachings. Irony is - I'd bet were he here now he'd think I was more of a "Christian" than 99% of those who identify as one are.

Last edited:
I’ve gotten threats from others for preaching, I’ve learned that it’s what’s in the heart.

Ppl insulting and telling me go to hell for trying to show them truth is persecution. It’s a seed in the heart.

Jesus said in Mathew 24, as in the days of Noah so shall come the Son of Man.

what was it like in the days of Noah?
Read Genesis, it was filled with nothing but violence.
To the point God regretted making Mankind.

So He flooded the World and made a Rainbow as a Covenant that He would Never do it again.

Instead God was going to let mankind wipe itself out.
That little insult as in You better make my gay Cake or we will sue you in a seed to what will be the Norm Here in a couple decades.

The Scripture says unless those days are shortened no living thing would survive.

I don’t live in Oklahoma anymore. I was living with two men who were into liking men.
I was told I’ll get kicked out if I tell them they are wrong. So I refuse to throw my pearls to ppl, Because all I was doing is causing my self harm. I live in VA and I’m quite happy.
I’m always busy instead of my room ruminating about how bad my life is, YES absolutely it’s a form of persecution that will evolve into total depravity and the cutting the heads off of Christians.

Was just about to reply to @CoastTwoCoast question regarding my last comment, but she has deleted it.

Anyway, my answer is yes, the comment was entirely serious.

We cannot define "God" with our human consciousness, it's wayyy beyond our comprehension and is akin to a baby claiming to be able to explain quantum physics. Any claim to be able to do so is the height of self-delusion and egomania.

Satan does not exist - "he" is merely a Christian construct.

Your esteemed guru (Jesus) must be spinning in his grave for eternity given how you lot have misinterpreted his teachings. Irony is - I'd bet anything were he here now he'd think I was far more of a "Christian" than 99.9% of those who identify as one are.

I wasn't talking about you when I asked if you're joking. I was talking to someone who was above me. They just got temp banned for being antisemetic. Their post is gone now. Hard to explain. Mods are taking care of it. I guess he wasn't joking. Crazy.

Anyway, what I said to you is if Hell isn't real, Satan sure is busy possessing and controlling people for nothing.

Meaning Satan is obviously desperately stealing as many souls as possible right now. I don't want that fate for you or anyone else.

It's difficult to have faith in the sensibilities of any god whose selection criteria for appointing messengers is so flawed.

I can't help but wonder if it ever occurs to those preachy, condescending know-it-alls that their desperate, hypocritical, bigoted, fear mongering, satan obsessed projecting might be effectively deterring people from ever wanting any part in their terrible religion?

Probably not, as that would surely require at least a moment of denial-free introspective self realisation, and who has time to look in a mirror when there's so much finger pointing to be done?