• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I'm going to be what God set me out to be

• we existed before we came to earth
  • we all lived with God as spirits before we were born
  • the creation of earth is a part of it.
'I am God. I made the world, and men before they were in the flesh.' - Moses 6:51

God created all things . . . . . . . . spiritually.
BEFORE they were upon the earth.
god the architect
jesus the builder

without a doubt undoubtedly. All all those who have looked down on me......Heaven is my balcony.

jim-jones-medium.jpg

If someone looks down on you in a sinful manner, but later repents and is forgiven by God Himself, wouldn't he also have Heaven as his balcony?

All is god has always been for infinity in this empty void of nothingness which also happens to contain the infinite reality of everything

we are first and foremost spiritual eternal beings and it is something that grows in our understanding and awareness through practice and with presence.two or more witnesses are required to square one truth. science and religion two witnesses of creation together as a whole in depth of dimensional perception. understanding and awareness practice prayer and answers to prayers.
it's so valuable to gain a new perspective, of who you are where you are and what is around you.
we are the architects of existence. together you can see things that you cannot see by yourself.the universe isn't a machine it's one big whole.
who and why is a good observation. the universe is created so we can become the architects from the foundation of building and through practice awareness prayer and answers to them. see your strengths looking up at the universes' galaxys other worlds world and you are strength.

we are first and foremost spiritual eternal beings and it is something that grows in our understanding and awareness through practice and with presence.two or more witnesses are required to square one truth. science and religion two witnesses of creation together as a whole in depth of dimensional perception. understanding and awareness practice prayer and answers to prayers.
it's so valuable to gain a new perspective, of who you are where you are and what is around you.
we are the architects of existence. together you can see things that you cannot see by yourself.the universe isn't a machine it's one big whole.
who and why is a good observation. the universe is created so we can become the architects from the foundation of building and through practice awareness prayer and answers to them. see your strengths looking up at the universes' galaxys other worlds world and you are strength.

That was beautifully said! ?

Forget the earth he’s got the urge to pull his script from his shirt and bless the whole universe.