• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Im cooking crack right now! First timer so help along the way would awesome!

@Madness it's probably because he's just got really shit coke. It might not even be coke, this guy could be a 14 year old who was sold crushed up paracetamol by his 21 year old "friend" (the first time I tried "coke" turned out to be crushed up paracetamol which was sold to me by an older dude who used to hang out with us - he was probably 20, 21 and I was probably 14 or so. He beat me up the same evening. All of us were drunk as fuck and he was a nasty dude and a weirdo hanging with kids obv).

A line of even semi-decent coke will get someone feeling it. Even shitty coke if there's coke it - there have been times where street level purity was low as fuck.

If @snmfmy is your plug then you're in luck cos he's the OG triple OG big dog on the EAST COAST!

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

But still I wanna reiterate, don't do crack, kids.

Hopefully OP is okay, though if their project was successful they may be 'occupied' or 'post-occupied'. Hopefully their project didn't go awry a la the inimitable Richard Pryor.

It's too easy to make jokes about pawn shops n shit, no copper wire left in the pad for cyber communication, no laptop left to type on.

Genuinely hope the dude is alright. Fuck crack. I'm not anti-drug but that shit is the worse. If the powder is the devil's dandruff then smoking the rock through the pipe is sucking on the devil's dick.

God bless America, Bush Sr. and his puppet Ronnie Reagan, Ollie North, the CIA, the Contras and their friends down in Colombia and others. Bulk suppliers of baking soda may have to face St. Peter too.

Meth and crack are about the same in that regard

Seem like maybe a good Idea but both terrible

On that note how does methamphetamine compare to it's pussy of a cousin, simple amphetamines? The latter have traditionally been popular in this part of the world with anyone from those working night shifts to those writing novels but people don't seem to end up like the tweaker types we see in the media. Also meth is rare but is used by gay folks in the chem sex thing and most of those dudes probably live normal lives I'd imagine. It doesn't seem to have made its way down to the street level yet, maybe too expensive and street guys don't have that pink pound money.

Basically normal speed as we've called it doesn't seem to ruin people's lives in the same way that meth does and I wonder if it's similar to powder coke being easier to mix with a functional life style than the devil's kidney stones (altho there are plenty of fucked up coke heads and speed freaks, just not to the same degree it seems).

I’ve smoked on & off for years, never been an addict, & I can afford to be one. Though any rock I have made up will get used fairly quickly. Powder I can keep on hand for many months without touching. I’m pretty sure I’m immune to full-on psychological addiction.

Yea but who wants to feel like you're about to have a heart attack because you might've overdone it again this time omfg

I’ve never felt that way. But I suck at smoking so I probably can’t inhale enough.

I don't know what does it feel like when you're wearing ratty ass clothes and shoes on your knees telling your crack dealer that you'll suck his dick if he'll give you some rocks?

I have never seen anybody come back from a crack habit. Not one.

I have seen people lose their home, their livelihood their marriage spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on crack and then die and that is no exaggeration.

15 years on crack and heroin. Around 12 years clean.
Own business
Bought my place
Happy relationship
Out of all my oaks I’m the only one who got out though. 2 got big prison sentences. 3 died and the rest still at it 😞

That's a dangerous thing to think about yourself.

Though you do sound like you have pretty good self control. That's awesome. I hope the OP does too.
I just turned 43. Started trying all the drugs at 18. Have used 100s of drugs, both illicit & pharmaceutical. Most recreational drugs I’ve only tried 1-3 times, but I’ve used MDMA, ketamine, meth, amphetamines, cocaine, various opiates & several benzos repeatedly. Stims, opiates & benzos I’ve been using regularly since 2007 for severe chronic pain (the stims much less often, just occasionally to counteract sedation). H + diazepam daily since 2010, excluding breaks to reduce tolerance, up to 3 months at a time. I’ve had ALL of the aforementioned drugs on hand for years without touching them & have been able to afford polydrug addiction for most of my life. I’ve suffered from a major depressive episode that lasted over a year, as well as more mild chronic situational depression due to my pain, & have OCD, though I’ve overcome the worst of that.

I don’t find any downers recreational (I especially dislike opiates) & I don’t enjoy being high on even my favourite drugs for very long, or too often. I’ve IVed at least a dozen different drugs including meth, coke & h. I don‘t fiend or redose when IVing, or really even when smoking rock. I have no problem waiting hours between hits, or days. I do have immense willpower, good discipline & I’m health-obsessed, but I think some of it is biological. I’m a super metaboliser & have an atypical Asperger’s brain. Though fundamentally, psychological addiction is wanting to be high frequently if not always, which sounds like a nightmare to me. I’d choose lifelong sobriety over lifelong intoxication, even if there were zero negative consequences.

If you can think of a test that would show I’m not immune, please share. And I don’t think there is any danger in acknowledging my reality because it hasn’t changed my fundamentally careful, health-conscious & usually methodical approach to drug use.

Last edited:
@fairnymph - I believe the health consciousness and lack of desire for ongoing high frequency in particular helps me understand your situation.

I'm partially jealous, partially want addicts reading to stay vigilant (and not cook crack for the mere purpose of wanting something more intense, and hopefully not at all), but I appreciate you speaking your truth because it wasn't my intention to undermine your experience.

Also, do you think it could be that your financially and physically healthy lifestyle enables you to stay in a positive state of mind outside of being high?

Also, do you think it could be that your financially and physically healthy lifestyle enables you to stay in a positive state of mind outside of being high?
Absolutely! And it helps that I am naturally very optimistic and cheerful. Physical health contributes vastly more than financial wealth, however.

On that note how does methamphetamine compare to it's pussy of a cousin, simple amphetamines? The latter have traditionally been popular in this part of the world with anyone from those working night shifts to those writing novels but people don't seem to end up like the tweaker types we see in the media. Also meth is rare but is used by gay folks in the chem sex thing and most of those dudes probably live normal lives I'd imagine. It doesn't seem to have made its way down to the street level yet, maybe too expensive and street guys don't have that pink pound money.

Basically normal speed as we've called it doesn't seem to ruin people's lives in the same way that meth does and I wonder if it's similar to powder coke being easier to mix with a functional life style than the devil's kidney stones (altho there are plenty of fucked up coke heads and speed freaks, just not to the same degree it seems).
Nah meth users don't live normal lives, here where I am most of them are homeless people that believe in aliens and shit, also I've compared both prescription amphetamine to prescription meth amphetamine (I was addicted to both rotating from one to the next) They are pretty comparable, I was just as nuts on either or, but meth had me in the mental hospital a bit quicker because it's more neurotoxic I guess, but either way they were pretty similar.

You have a vocation obviously your work. You have somewhat of an avocation in bluelight.

Perhaps you need another avocation.

I was reading some fan fiction one time and one of the main characters asked another main character how they could find meaning. And the character answered "take an apprentice."

Perhaps helping another crack addict get clean or stay clean would be like an apprentice and help you find meaning.

Or if you have a unique skill that you could teach actually take an apprentice.

It's just a thought.
as great an idea as this sounds, stepping back near that realm to even help a current crack user will bring turmoil beyond belief back into his life he does not need almost certainly.