• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Im cooking crack right now! First timer so help along the way would awesome!

And that's just at a high level. Many more subtle things

Idk that was more the vibe I felt on meth.

Crack just had me chasing hard. Chasing chasing chasing.
I'm talking an individual that has been using for 30 years and still uses. sometimes to the tune of $1,000 a week or more.

You can tell when they're on the pipe because they've figured out how everything works. When they're on a tear, they'll actually sit there and tell you that they've figured out how to do things that are actually impossible. Like transmute other transuranic elements into Californium without a neutron gun or a nuclear reactor.

That was an actual conversation I had with the person.

Thanks But it's tough because I still drink and smoke weed and feel like if I didn't have her it would be way harder. Need to find some meaning and soon
You have a vocation obviously your work. You have somewhat of an avocation in bluelight.

Perhaps you need another avocation.

I was reading some fan fiction one time and one of the main characters asked another main character how they could find meaning. And the character answered "take an apprentice."

Perhaps helping another crack addict get clean or stay clean would be like an apprentice and help you find meaning.

Or if you have a unique skill that you could teach actually take an apprentice.

It's just a thought.

Thanks But it's tough because I still drink and smoke weed and feel like if I didn't have her it would be way harder. Need to find some meaning and soon
yeah we can't outsource meaning for ever

time to start valuing yourself as much as you value others brother

I've always wondered how it feels in comparison to powder up the nose, but never had the balls to try.
Honestly, it’s not all that to write home about. You get a bell ringer here and there but the high is brief like with coke and leaves you geeking chasing that next hit and because it’s so brief it just really brings the geek out.

Crack for me was more insidious of a progression.

With meth, my first time using I shot a quarter gram and was basically addicted at that point.

For both coke and crack, it was over months, but I always felt more on edge and psychologically uncomfortable when needing crack vs meth

Last edited:
3:1 ratio, Baking Soda:Coke, as soon as it coaleseces into an oil remove all heat and immerse the vessel into icewater while moderately stirring. The oil will harden around the stirrer. Once all oil has converted place onto papertowels under a gentle light.

Depending on the over all amount, a double boiler is the perfect vessel.

Yeah if you're going to smoke it then at least don't drain your bank account in failures or making something even more toxic.

I've said what I wanted to - Good luck.

I'm sure it's been said but you will never get a gram of "untouched" coke lol. An old friend of mine who is sadly behind bars got an ounce of "proper pure flake straight off the brick diesel", the usual bullshit. The first person I've seen try to wash his own which he paid for with his own money as most dealers I knew paid people to rock it up and package it for them (usually crackheads themselves who were paid for their labour in... crack. My man gave me a gram of his "pure banging flake" to try and I told him it was shit. I'm no coke head but I did enough back in the day to know what's good. He was washing it into rock to sell (didn't smoke or use himself at all) and actually lost money due to it being shit, despite it looking nice and shiny and flaky.

Is one gram even worth washing unless you got it off a brick before it was packaged by some dudes at the Sinaloan end? How many rocks are you even gonna get if it's say 50% pure? Quarter of a gram? Fuck knows but seems like a waste. Why not just buy crack if you really feel the need to take that horrible shit? No judgement, just saying that it is one of the worst drugs a person can get into. If you succeed, hit the first rock and feel better than you ever have in your life, you'll quickly finish whatever you've managed to rock up and then you'll be desperately trying to source more.

I didn't wanna say this but as this is a harm reduction forum I would say: don't. You're either wasting money via trying to wash shitty coke into sludge or a couple of measly rocks and potentially becoming a crackhead.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's been said but you will never get a gram of "untouched" coke lol.

I've actually taken a knife and cut the fish scale off the brick. I mean I had heard 'fish scale' and 'mother of Pearl' before but until you actually see that shit with your own eyes, you don't understand.

It was the East Coast US, late '80s, and at the time there were certain associates that I hung out with and that was their DOC.

I messed around with it for about 3 weeks, and that was long enough to realize I didn't want to do blow in any way, shape or form.

But I really enjoyed hanging out with them. Think about the power that someone had to have to have still wrapped brick sitting on the table so that you could cut off chunks for people to crush up.

It was a different time and none of them have ever been jammed up. Various favors were exchanged. I'm sure I could make a call but it's not my thing.

Before you use words like "never" you need to realize You don't know everyone, and you don't know who people know.

I've actually taken a knife and cut the fish scale off the brick. I mean I had heard 'fish scale' and 'mother of Pearl' before but until you actually see that shit with your own eyes, you don't understand.

It was the East Coast US, late '80s, and at the time there were certain associates that I hung out with and that was their DOC.

I messed around with it for about 3 weeks, and that was long enough to realize I didn't want to do blow in any way, shape or form.

But I really enjoyed hanging out with them. Think about the power that someone had to have to have still wrapped brick sitting on the table so that you could cut off chunks for people to crush up.

It was a different time and none of them have ever been jammed up. Various favors were exchanged. I'm sure I could make a call but it's not my thing.

Before you use words like "never" you need to realize You don't know everyone, and you don't know who people know.
A gram, unless it IS off the brick, in 2024, wherever the fuck this guy is... you really think this is worth arguing about?

This isn't the late 80s - that different time you mentioned - and we're not hanging with your friends (imaginary or otherwise):

Some old school style bars for @snmfmy

chipping off flake from the brick/
straight off the boat/
straight from the word of the GOAT/
Bluelight OG triple OG/
gangsta gangsta/
top dog on the east COAST/
ready to roast up rocks and dish 'em out to the folks/
now let's have a toast! Word up.

(record scratch) (samples) (etc.)

snmfmy of the INANE CLOWN POSSE/
got fish scale, shiny flaky and glossy/
if you don't believe me I don't care/
but don't question me please cos its not fair!/

straight off the brick, one line'll make you sick/
but don't trip cos snmfmy's tells me its lit/
handing out samples to the homies/
INANE CLOWN POSSE, got the gloss-gloss-glossy/

Don't believe me? don't worry/
snmfy was big in the 80s/
east coast OG every day/
and that's how it plays/
peace/

that about wraps it up. Big shout out to my homies on the east coast, keep moving those bricks. INANE CLOWN POSSE running things up in this bitch. BLUELIGHT OG TRIPLE OG.

Wurrrrrd.
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

DON'T DO CRACK, FOLKS!

Last edited:
A gram, unless it IS off the brick, in 2024, wherever the fuck this guy is...
Agreed.

My point being is that there are people on this board that have performed or continue to perform or know people who are performing synthesis of all kinds of compounds. Some of these people it is their actual job, others not so much.

There are people on this board who currently can get wrapped brick.

There are people on this board that are posting from Brazil or Peru or Colombia.

Where was Mr. Crack Rock chemist posting from?

@snmfmy so what? H'aint the point is it? Most people are telling him not to bother and I was telling him that HIS gram that HE purchased in 2014 is likely NOT off the brick, would be a waste of likely shitty coke to try and wash and also joining others in telling him that crack is whack and that he shouldn't even start going down that road, from the perspective of harm reduction (the purpose of this forum).

Please enjoy the (old school, 80s style) bars I wrote for you.

Sincerely,

El Mayo

Last edited:
Yeah I agree @pharaoh

I prefer the powder I got in college to crack, if I had to pick one. It's just, crack really grips you once it gets you.

The fact that OP can snort a "yacht sized" amount of coke and feel fine is just, insane.

The whole plight I find a bit ridiculous but there's nothing to really judge when we have an opportunity to inform someone who is not informed, on the dangers of the drug.