• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Im cooking crack right now! First timer so help along the way would awesome!

LokitriX

Bluelighter
I'm cooking crack right now!
First timer so help along the way would awesome!
I have 1g of what is supposed to be "untouched" bolivian turtle.

Oh and and please refrain from the "don't do it, your teeth will eat your brain from the inside" type of comments.
My Biologi is pretty heft 90kg 191cm and I've been drug resilient my whole. And stims are not REALLY my thing so.. yeah.

My reasoning? I can snort a yacht worth of cocaine and for the life of me i don't understand the value of this drug. It has very lite effect on me. So I am going to make my own crack! its that simple.

So lets begin team. I think i got the jest of it but a simple step by step guide would be awesome. I have seen some guides like that on other planforms and even here but I cant find it anywhere.

To mods. If this is in the total wong section Id be happy get moved to somewhere where people are more keen on helping people like me z3

Just as a preface do you're safe, i wanna bring up the possibility that the reason that the cocaine you've done didnt have much effect on you was due to it being poor quality. Im no crack cooking master but in the spirit of harm reduction just be careful consuming when you do get it done. Try not to over do it so you dont put yourself in a bad place. Ive done that before to myself. Had been getting pretty shit coke that i thought was actually decent and that i just didnt get effected much by it so id been doing .5/.75g shots for bell ringers. Some girl came up with shit from florida and i went at the same speed i usually did and fucked myself up.

Not saying dont do it, or do do it, just becareful with anything and everything.

appreciate the answer. Man I really cannot find that thread on BL where people step by step were "showing" how to do it. I dont want to waste my product. So a link to that thread would be great. or just continue here :)

appreciate the answer. Man I really cannot find that thread on BL where people step by step were "showing" how to do it. I dont want to waste my product. So a link to that thread would be great. or just continue here :)
there's crack recipes all over the internet

people here may be loathe to encourage a first time (me for example) as if you fuck up making your crack, it's likely to be better for you overall, and this is harm reduction based forum

EDIT - there you go, link is above, and it's the best tech imo

Hoping this isn't the worst decision of your life friend - it was for many before you

I've always wondered how it feels in comparison to powder up the nose, but never had the balls to try.
I don't know what does it feel like when you're wearing ratty ass clothes and shoes on your knees telling your crack dealer that you'll suck his dick if he'll give you some rocks?

I have never seen anybody come back from a crack habit. Not one.

I have seen people lose their home, their livelihood their marriage spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on crack and then die and that is no exaggeration.

I have never seen anybody come back from a crack habit. Not one.

I have seen people lose their home, their livelihood their marriage spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on crack and then die and that is no exaggeration.
👋
it is unusual though

This is a tragic comedy.

When I smoked, it was the only thing on my mind. And every time I got paid, I was broke again within a day. Constant debt.

It is unusual to recover. But especially with this howdy-doody attitude, yeah I sincerely mean this: good luck.

This is a tragic comedy.

When I smoked, it was the only thing on my mind. And every time I got paid, I was broke again within a day. Constant debt.

It is unusual to recover. But especially with this howdy-doody attitude, yeah I sincerely mean this: good luck.
Yeah, when I hear people speak about said substance with that kinda irreverence it makes my blood run cold

I've always wondered how it feels in comparison to powder up the nose, but never had the balls to try.
Give me all your money in your bank account. Sell your house and your car and give me that money too.

I'll knock you unconscious as many times as it takes until you can't remember shit, stutter your words, wander around bothering the shit out of normal people and generally making a new sense of yourself.

That way you'll find out what smoking crack leads to and I'll have all your money.

This is a tragic comedy.

So how the fuck did you recover brother?

This is a tragic comedy.

Yeah and it don't matter how much money you make. You will smoke up all your money.

You get a $50,000 settlement for accident case you're going to smoke up at least $45,000 of that $50,000.

If you make $1,000 a week you going to smoke 8 or 900 dollars a week of crack.

If you make $2,000 a week, you going to smoke 16 to 1800 a week in crack.

No I mean I literally was in debt to drug dealers and had to steal food for my cat because I couldn't afford it.

@ageingpartyfiend - same..

And yeah @snmfmy - even in sobriety, I wouldn't touch crack with a ten foot poll. Why? Because I'd probably smoke it. And it would probably ruin my life again.
And the craziest thing is the stimulant psychosis from crack that presents itself as grandiosity.

These motherfuckers think they know everything in the world that their idea is going to make them a million dollars. They're not paranoid at all. It's not like paranoid tweakers completely different. They they got the next big thing. Or they have these spiritual insights where they are God or God speaks through them or both.

Or they start calling it their medicine.

Idk that was more the vibe I felt on meth.

Crack just had me chasing hard. Chasing chasing chasing.

So how the fuck did you recover brother?-

It took deleting and blocking a dozen associates and physically moving out of the city and in with someone who is very anti drug