• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I'm 16 and want to try shrooms

What do you mean by “out on your own”?
Like being an adult and not living with his/her parents.

Teenage years are fucked up enough, no need to throw mushrooms into the mix. They'll make you question yourself plenty later on too, just... do that questioning once you've left mom and dad.

Its patently obvious that Goblin1337 is a troll talking shit for his own amusement.

However, the advice provided by myself and others still stands for any other youngsters wanting to take the plunge.

Imma be real wit you man, half an hour ago I ate a spoon of mutmeg, now I can't stop staring at my electric blower heater thing because it has this cool wavy pattern
nutmeg takes many many hours to take effect so that is placebo. Also the amount of nutmeg needed to eat to get effects is over a entire jars worth. You will probably experince nothing much which is a good thing as nutmeg is neurotoxic and can be fatal in large amounts

I

ok sound. I was taking mushrooms and smoking loads of weed at 16.
Some of the best times of my life. I would go for it goblin.
Fuck wasting your time with nutmeg though unless u baking cakes or something.
Get on the shrooms
Lol, please... just don't. Listen to Nancy Reagan for another year or two and just say NO. Wait until you're out of your folk's place and on your own, and a little older. At least 18.
Nancy Reagan? Is that Ronald Reagan's wife

Nancy Reagan? Is that Ronald Reagan's wife
Yes. She's famous for her, "Just say NO," campaign to get kids off drugs.

As an aside, I hate her and former president Reagan equally. Both did terrible damage to drug policy and reform for decades.

nutmeg takes many many hours to take effect so that is placebo. Also the amount of nutmeg needed to eat to get effects is over a entire jars worth. You will probably experince nothing much which is a good thing as nutmeg is neurotoxic and can be fatal in large amounts
Oh

Yes. She's famous for her, "Just say NO," campaign to get kids off drugs.

As an aside, I hate her and former president Reagan equally. Both did terrible damage to drug policy and reform for decades.
Hm, I guess that's an American thing

the wavy stuff does hit right away though, and it only gets worse. me and my little bro got into a cabinet of it and it wasn't funny ! !

but thread sure was.
that was funny but true.

my mom used to say to me that whatever AGE you start doing drugs at your brain will stay that age forever 😭😭😭
it looked so funny.

but she wouldn't say that ever to my brother lolo.o.l
i guess thats why my younger brother is now 19 and i'm only 13.

later
alligator 🦎

I'm not a troll

Really?

What genuine poster looking for useful information would start a thread entitled "I'm 16 and want to try shrooms" then for the very first post say "is there a chance to turn degenerate?" Unless you're 12, or younger.

Then you go on about taking a spoon of nutmeg and watching wavy patterns. Anyone here who has really done nutmeg will tell you it's a fuckin horrible delirient type drug with no redeeming qualities.

I actually suspect you're Pete/Ganjcat or whatever other alias you go by.

At least you're still not bound to become a degenerate for asking this!

Shrooms will most definitely give you a life long lesson about what a degenerate you were to be asking this question.

But, then, once you learn how degenerate this question is to begin with with, this realization, of whatever the meaning of this question is, among other things should prove to become a determining factor in revaluation and final outcome of your other most basic reasoning capabilities such as that, like school. This stuff makes you realise how much of a degenerate you must be it could make you start failing at school even.

Age isn't important, as you can see from all 50 answers, you got bad and good. People throwin science facts, what? lol

Do it man, psychedelics open some interestin things in your brain. In your brain, you have doors and some doors won't open without the help of psychedelics . And then.. that door it's forever open and it's there for you, you can extract little things, then close it then open it. It's your property.

Age isn't important, as you can see from all 50 answers, you got bad and good. People throwin science facts, what? lol

Do it man, psychedelics open some interestin things in your brain. In your brain, you have doors and some doors won't open without the help of psychedelics . And then.. that door it's forever open and it's there for you, you can extract little things, then close it then open it. It's your property.
Exactly. Formal education in terms of having basic scientific facts thrown around by good and bad people is temporary. Dwelling upon the search for the meaning of such ideas and opening up for a more pronounced levels of purpose may do the opposite if one's true aspirations to that aren't met on a proper levels which more than likely they'll never really become within a context of a formal education systems. Hopefully I'm just wrong.

8jFS5In.jpg