• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I'm 16 and want to try shrooms

Not unless you try them wit your dad. He’s a fuckin wrongun and will turn u into a degenerate.

Never consume nutmeg for a recreational drug the amount is hard to eat and it is very neurotoxic. You will have headaches for months on end and your vision will be damaged forever. Stay away from nutmeg shit is poison.

Shrooms 1.5 grams is a good first time dose.

omg ! you're only 16 !

Can 16 year olds actually be on here ? 🦄
🎵 🎸

well. . . . mushrooms aren't too sreious right ?
some are just laughy mushrooms. 😮.
lolololoool.
well. . . i guess it's better than getting drunk !

your'e not going to do that tooo are you ?

Never consume nutmeg for a recreational drug the amount is hard to eat and it is very neurotoxic. You will have headaches for months on end and your vision will be damaged forever. Stay away from nutmeg shit is poison.

Shrooms 1.5 grams is a good first time dose.
Fuck.

Not unless you try them wit your dad. He’s a fuckin wrongun and will turn u into a degenerate.

Oi, that's my son you're talking to... ;)

But seriously, I started doing shrooms when I was 15/16 and had some amazing times. But with hindsight, it's not something I would recommend for someone of your age. I now realise that exposing a developing brain to potent psychedelics is not a good idea and I would be very concerned if my 15 year old son decided to drop a trip.

However, on the other hand, a young mind devoid of preconceptions, imposed societal restrictions and negative life experiences possibly stands to gain the most from psychedelics. I firmly believe that everyone should trip at least once in their life. But it's hard to define when the best time would be.

Good moddin fubar. Ain’t this an 18+ site?
Not sure kids should be given advise on taking drugs.

Oi, that's my son you're talking to... ;)

But seriously, I started doing shrooms when I was 15/16 and had some amazing times. But with hindsight, it's not something I would recommend for someone of your age. I now realise that exposing a developing brain to potent psychedelics is not a good idea and I would be very concerned if my 15 year old son decided to drop a trip.

However, on the other hand, a young mind devoid of preconceptions, imposed societal restrictions and negative life experiences possibly stands to gain the most from psychedelics. I firmly believe that everyone should trip at least once in their life. But it's hard to define when the best time would be.
Thx for the advice

And you stare at me
In your Jesus Christ pose
Arms held out
Like you've been carrying a load
And you swear to me
You don't want to be my slave

But you're staring at me
Like I, like I need to be saved

In your Jesus Christ pose
In your Jesus Christ pose !😁

to actually admit im badass 16 LOOOL

okay bye im outt

BE Fxn CAREFUL ?

Your Parents OP by the way should tell you

NO !

(( do not DO stuff like that, omg ))

don't you have to finish school or something.
😁 omg !

See if you can graduate school with flying colors first.
then the flying colors will be even better ! trust on this one.
Don't make this a habit dude, unless you can finish school.

And you will be fine ! 💙