• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I'm 16 and want to try shrooms

its okay my friend lil bro ''accidentally' took acid at 8 yrs old ☹. it fuckin happens. my frein hadda stooopid lil sister that gave her lil bro acid.
he tripped. they gave their hamster acid to until it collapsed on the wheel. he hee.

you JUST BE VERY CAREFUL LIL BRO !! OR WAIT TILL 18 PLEASE !

its okay my friend lil bro ''accidentally' took acid at 8 yrs old ☹. it fuckin happens. my frein hadda stooopid lil sister that gave her lil bro acid.
he tripped. they gave their hamster acid to until it collapsed on the wheel. he hee.

you JUST BE VERY CAREFUL LIL BRO !! OR WAIT TILL 18 PLEASE !
Nah I don't think about taking acid any time soon

One time aint going to hurt a teen if the dose is responsible most old acid heads were eating strips of the shit on the weekly during the 60s and 70s when they were 14-16 of course quite few a pretty fried from heavy abuse.

A one time shroom trip at 16 is fine and will make you more aware than most kids your age just keep it light and then wait to use more when your 19-20.

One time aint going to hurt a teen if the dose is responsible most old acid heads were eating strips of the shit on the weekly during the 60s and 70s when they were 14-16 of course quite few a pretty fried from heavy abuse.

A one time shroom trip at 16 is fine and will make you more aware than most kids your age just keep it light and then wait to use more when your 19-20.
Imma be real wit you man, half an hour ago I ate a spoon of mutmeg, now I can't stop staring at my electric blower heater thing because it has this cool wavy pattern

omg i thought facebook was for kids duh.

how would we know when their first day of school was ! ? ? ?

I
Maybe strictly speaking. But so is Facebook.

Show me a kid over the age of 12 without a FB account and I'll show you a lier.
ok sound. I was taking mushrooms and smoking loads of weed at 16.
Some of the best times of my life. I would go for it goblin.
Fuck wasting your time with nutmeg though unless u baking cakes or something.
Get on the shrooms

Imma be real wit you man, half an hour ago I ate a spoon of mutmeg, now I can't stop staring at my electric blower heater thing because it has this cool wavy pattern
don't take that @#$### shit !

it is soooooo bad for your liverPLUS it dehydrates you.
BAD BAD BAD BAD bad . . . .bad !

stop it

Lol, please... just don't. Listen to Nancy Reagan for another year or two and just say NO. Wait until you're out of your folk's place and on your own, and a little older. At least 18.