• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Illegal raves during lockdown?

Yup, when I went to bangface I got stupidly out of it, probably wouldn't do that if I went again. Can't keep going pedal to the metal forever lol have you ever been to bangface yourself safrolette? This was the last year I went to it, that's my mate in the thumbnail lol
Not only I've never been, but I had never heard about it before your mention. I wish I had! It surely looks quite the lively party, now I can see where you come from, although the name of the event is a bit of a giveaway to be honest. Bet you weren't the most wasted either 😜 :ROFLMAO:💊(y)
It's weird watching rave footage now, what with the lockdown and social distancing. God knows if we'll ever be able to mix again with a raving, sweaty, hugging mass of people :rolleyes:... the swimming pool scenes, lol. Thanks for sharing :)

Last edited:
Bangface looks like my worst nightmare, all them inflatables, I'd freak out seeing all that shit, getting hit with inflatables while I'm off my face doesn't sound like fun to me lol

So what should we say in this thread? People are living this thing -- called life -- and we are social two handed fuckin creatures, rite so you can't stop people instincts. You can't be locked-in no matter what happens, while social gathering events/meeting -- restaurants and other utilities may be closed, that doesn't mean the world itself needs to shutdown. Seems logical, doesn't it. Don't think too much, you will go *burp* BIG BADA BOOM

Bangface looks like my worst nightmare, all them inflatables, I'd freak out seeing all that shit, getting hit with inflatables while I'm off my face doesn't sound like fun to me lol
I went to see aphex twin on acid and md n let me tell ya, they unloaded an entire beaches worth of inflatable dolphins and hammerhead sharks, it got a bit much lol
Here's a snippet of what it was like from my old phone

I went to see aphex twin on acid and md n let me tell ya, they unloaded an entire beaches worth of inflatable dolphins and hammerhead sharks, it got a bit much lol. Here's a snippet of what it was like from my old phone
After watching your video I've come across some footage of that Apex Twin set 2012 lasting 12 minutes and I was actually thinking that being there on acid would have been a very interesting experience... I'd love to go one day.

Fuck that, I got introduced to his videos like rubber Johnny etc after a rave, after some K then I had to walk home alone past scary bushes and I kept thinking I could hear noises
You have probably heard aphex twin and not even known it, his selected ambient works has been used by the bbc and such, he is an amazing artist

After watching your video I've come across some footage of that Apex Twin set 2012 lasting 12 minutes and I was actually thinking that being there on acid would have been a very interesting experience... I'd love to go one day.
If you want to see his full set that is remarkably similar to the set I seen at bangface, watch his set at Field day, it's a full set in the US, incredible rotoscoping (I think) of the crowd, that was insane in my dilated pupils lol

You have probably heard aphex twin and not even known it, his selected ambient works has been used by the bbc and such, he is an amazing artist

I've seen his creepy ass videos on YouTube, he's to scary to watch strait let alone on drugs lol

That's interesting about his jobs with BBC

I've seen his creepy ass videos on YouTube, he's to scary to watch strait let alone on drugs lol

That's interesting about his jobs with BBC
Your thinking of chris cunningham in regards to his music videos, if you take the videos away you are left with some incredible music
Here's some of his gentler stuff, perfect drug music, his selected ambient works albums are my go to tripping music

Fucksake people are crazy, I can't believe how stupid people can be, or why it wasn't reported before that many people could gather, surely people will notice something is happening before thousands of people get together for a rave

It would be posted online and shit, police should of known, stopped it before it took off, Pepper spray the lot if them fucking morrons, be interesing to see how many catch Coronavirus because of this, don't they care about passing it on to loved ones

I can't wait to go to a rave, it's been over a year and a half for me but you don't see me going to illigal raves,

selfish idiots

It will if these morons carry on, then they definitely won't be any raving this year

am a massive anarchist and longtime free festival / free party veteran....couldn't even bear the thought of 'raving' in a sanitized environment like a club, ugh, fuck that

I am however genuinely appalled at these fucking halfwits, seriously hope they don't murder their parents with their total stupidity and selfishness, supposed to be a kinda conscious scene ffs what a joke...having said that looking at the pics it's a very mainstream looking crowd so....

couldn't even bear the thought of 'raving' in a sanitized environment like a club, ugh, fuck that

Sanitised lol you've not been to the grotty disgusting sticky floored clubs I love lol

The most recent one to be shut down was a bit to rank for my liking though, a gay venue I used to Dj at a few years ago, way before they got their licenced took of them, police was always being called and ambulances, the owner/manager OD'd on GHB and got bluelighted to hospital but left without telling anyone, actually loads of people used to go under on GHB there, the flat upstairs was a sex drug fueled party house

Men wanking into the change slot in fruit machines, cum was found in it

Oh and my ex boyfriend beat me round the head while I was trying to mix behind the decks, he was so drunk when I said no more drink, we had a full on fight

I can't remember going to a clean club, I like all the underground dark dingy places

I'd love to go to a free party though, never been

Sanitised lol you've not been to the grotty disgusting sticky floored clubs I love lol

The most recent one to be shut down was a bit to rank for my liking though, a gay venue I used to Dj at a few years ago, way before they got their licenced took of them, police was always being called and ambulances, the owner/manager OD'd on GHB and got bluelighted to hospital but left without telling anyone, actually loads of people used to go under on GHB there, the flat upstairs was a sex drug fueled party house

Men wanking into the change slot in fruit machines, cum was found in it

Oh and my ex boyfriend beat me round the head while I was trying to mix behind the decks, he was so drunk when I said no more drink, we had a full on fight

I can't remember going to a clean club, I like all the underground dark dingy places

I'd love to go to a free party though, never been

I meant sanitised in terms of security / rules / curfews / dresscodes etc - that's babylon clubbing to me, not raving imo

We used to have literally 1000's up in the hills at our do's back in the day, 3 day parties, no rules except our own ethics, worked pretty well usually...