European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Illegal raves during lockdown?

matt<3ketamine

Bluelighter
I love a good free party as much the next guy but doing them during this period in time seems a bit silly. I've seen a fair few stories of them happening and it got me thinking, why would you do it at this point in time, they are bound to be swarmed by police and that's not very fun when your outta your tree. What do you guys n girls think?

(I know it's the sun posting about it, they were the ones doing most of the complaining, what's new eh?)

After being informed on the true downright raw data showing its true lethality I could see alot of people going in protest of the medias fear mongering and lies, I personally wouldnt go myself

There was a little day time rave at a fairly popular wooded area near me only a week or so ago. Couple hundred in attendance. Lasted until early am when the music died, after that people started to leave.

Last edited:
There's been some happening in the forests and up a mountain here in belfast, the mountain one had police arrive and they left all their rubbish there on a beautiful mountain. I don't think the crew that did them there are r thinking it over properly because it's very obvious. The crew doing them in the forest hasn't been bothered, I'd say cause of the trees dampening the sound

We won't be allowed to go to legal actual raves in a proper club again anytime this year or early next year if people keep floating the law like this

I'd be very self-conscious about dancing less than 6ft away from other revellers, hugging or kissing people, as well as sharing bottles of water, cheeky roll-ups, pills and powders, all the little gestures and rituals that make raving and clubbing worth the comedown (at least for me).

Yep definitely I totally agree @Safrolette

I don't think we will be allowed raving this year, a club full of people off thier face trying to socially distance and wearing masks lol

Trying to sniff drugs and take pills wearing a mask hahaha my imagination is laughing her head off
Lol. Raving masks (and PPE...) have been around for a while, however...

11447.mask%20hysteria%20p5.JPG

That's hilarious I'm not on social media, I don't read the news, I don't look at the paper or buy magazines if it's not on Bluelight I have no idea what's going on in the world lol

I had too much ketamine one year at bangface, some lads from bristol were in the caravan opposite us and they had litres of liquid ket, had a nose bleed at one point so had to use the other nostril

I had too much ketamine one year at bangface, some lads from bristol were in the caravan opposite us and they had litres of liquid ket, had a nose bleed at one point so had to use the other nostril
I'm AND IV are the ways to go, fuck snorting crystals that shit burns so bad.

I went to bangface one year they were playing there, was too out if it tho, won't be taking that much acid ever again
Do I recognize a pattern here, Matty? :p

Do I recognize a pattern here, Matty? :p
Yup, when I went to bangface I got stupidly out of it, probably wouldn't do that if I went again. Can't keep going pedal to the metal forever lol have you ever been to bangface yourself safrolette?

This was the last year I went to it, that's my mate in the thumbnail lol