• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

If you had one last trip...

I would have to use a potent ayahuasca with every possible natural mixture of the natural maio and dmt carier with 5meodmt and all that but add some psilocybin and aminitia shrooms to the mix. As it was the peeking was starting to ween I would take 1 mg of LSD and smoke a mixture of 5meodmt and dmt throughout to keep kicking it in full swimg. If I felt like i could handle it I would take 500 mg of mescaline as the acid started to die down. the whole time i would be smoking some really good bud and maybe even sipping on some absinthe. then to come down bang a few bags of some really good heroin and take a few xanax bars.

I'd like to take a Thumbprint and Smoke DMT as I'm waiting for it to kick in.

Id like to spend the acid peak on the beach watching the sunrise :)

My "heart" (the metaphysical one, not my cardiovascular system) tells me that my last trip should be with d-LSD, at a (verified) dose in the 2.5mg range--I almost feel that I owe it to the chemical. However, the pharmacologist in me argues that if I am absolutely required to take only a single final trip, it should be with something nice and long-lasting. My choice in this case would be DOTFM, at a dose of ~7mg (or (R)-DOTFM at 3.5mg).

It would be a difficult choice to have to make. In the end, I probably just couldn't say no to the lovely lysergamide known as lucy.

SUBSTANCE:
-Mescaline
-Amphetamine
-Shrooms

DOSE:
-850 mg.
-Low dose
-Low dose

SETTING:
Pyramids of Egypt, Stonehenge, an Italian vineyard, or some other legendary/beautiful natural place.

GOALS: Confront/come to terms with death, self-actualization, achieve state of nirvana, commune with nature, REVELATION.

1mg LSD + 100mg IV DMT somewhere along the line + 200mg 4-AcO-DMT + 100mg IM Ketamine

& As many ounces of Cannabis I can smoke until the end is nigh

...sound about right :p

If I were only able to trip one more time in my entire life id make it a big one. Id want to be with 1-2 really good friends somewhere really beautiful like a tropical beach or in a scenic country-side.

Id 1/4oz of awesome pot, 3 hits of good acid, 3 pure MDMA capsules 120mg each, a gram of ketamine, 20ml of GBL(enough to hold me until well after I stopped tripping) and 20 nitrous bulbs. If id done mushies more then I might swap the acid with the mush but I havent done them enough to really distinguish the differences. I know thats a lot but it'd be worth it and it'd be fun as anything id ever done before.

Id want a caravan/camper van with a sober driver and a few different lookouts or headlands on which we could go and gaze at the horizon, id love to have the last pill about an hour and a half before the sun was to rise and go have small-medium lines of K and watch the sunrise come up over the ocean from afar. Then after the K was all gone just chill out all day taking GBL, doing nitrous and smoking weed. That sounds perfect.

Of course we'd need a loud sound system for some awesome psytrance, electro-house, breakbeats and ambient music to be played through, friends who I love to death and a comfortable bed to crash in after were all done. A few different kinds of juice(and of course water), some nice brekkie, some lasers/strobes/blacklights/coloured lights and some party toys like glostix and raver toys. Id want to be far away from civilization, at least 10 hours away from any major towns. And my preference of weather would be nice and warm, though a little bit of rain or a storm in the night or when the sun was coming up would be awesome, though not enough to make us cold, enough rain that we could run around dancing in the rain, then after find a little water hole that we could wash all the mud off with.

NO ALCOHOL!!!

That would be the ultimate trip for me, and its totally possible too. Apart rom the weather stuff, but everything else is possible.

A ludicrous dose of DIPT and MDA... Along with a rented sound studio with padded walls and enough of my favorite albums to keep me going until my ticker gave out.

75 mg of AMT, and 150 mg of MDMA to take about halfway through, and heroin towards the tail end of the trip.

I'd like to do it in a national park.

400 mics LSD + 160 mg MDMA

In a nice forest by a lagoon on some beautiful Island. Have a few buddies around and an kickass sound system playing good electronic music (Trance/Drum & Bass/chillout/Shpongle)

Mine is simple:
Id love to experience for my last trip
1. Orange Sunshine Barrel (I once took in 1970 0r 1971)
2. Mescaline Sulfate 500mg
Over looking A lake and a forest full of Redwoods.
namaste

All right, with all demands of reality forgotten...

First of all:

50 ug of Eth-lad,
50 ug of Al-lad,
50 ug of Lysergic acid (S,S)-dimethylazetidide and
50 ug of d-LSD...

With about 10 mg each of 4,5-MDO-MET and 4-HO-MPT orally, and kickstart it all with a blast of DMT, 5-MeO-DMT and MET mixed in equipotent dosages, vaporized from a lightbulb or similar.

dread: 4,5-MDO-MET? Really. I thought that this one was inactive--all of the disubstituted simple tryptamines are supposed to be. As for Lysergic acid (S,S)-dimethylazetidide: I have a feeling that LSD itself produces a more intense trip, but I would also like to try this one, as it might be the single rarest, most potent psychedelic on the planet.

my last trip would be sober, doing something ultimately resulting in my death and becoming the keystone for an unfolding of events that would alter the way the hand of karma effected people for the rest of eternity
it would go un-noticed but by those who can feel a change in the air
after this event every pore of life would be so synchronistic as to cause you to erupt with such an outpour of raw emotion and pure ecstatic joy and adoration for existance that life would forever be a peak expereince from then on out

acid shrooms e watchin the movie "what the bleep do we know" crazy!@! ive watched it just on e before and wow i think about the world dif now

A healthy dose of potent LSD and a little bit of molly a couple hours in, at a music festival, dancing until the morning.

Lets see... Since there's a LOT of substances I haven't tried (Lucy, Fox and Mox on the top of my list), I don't know if I'd experiment with new stick to old... but maybe I can line up both:

Old:
150-200mg Mescaline
4g P. Azurescens
100mg Molly, in a cap

In the woods with a good sound rig.
Dose the M first, then about 30min dose the fungus, by tea.
Then at T+1:00 dose the molly.

Ride the wave.

New:
400ug Lucy
5mg Moxy (I've heard from many this is better than the Fox)
15mg Psilacetin

Put Fantasia in the DVD player... Add BP Empire for audio.
Rock and roll.

Last trip would have to be a synergy of ALD-52 coupled with Mescaline and maybe MDMA at the come down for that nice "it'll be all iight" feeling, breath taking. However if i were on death bed itd be ah whole different story.

Purpose: To be slammed by the fact that energy exists around us to the point I'd never forget it...
This is a reoccurring theme in many people with no relation what so ever when experiencing psychedelics, it is magic. Tends to completely change one's out look on life & shows the connection to the source, the one, the truth. They come back much more positive & loving/excepting of the fellow human beings. Truly beautiful but oh, what do you know. Protecting the status quo and keeping the worker bee's working is way too important for LSD and other mind expanding compounds to be legal.

Last trip would have to be a synergy of ALD-52 coupled with Mescaline and maybe MDMA at the come down for that nice "it'll be all iight" feeling, breath taking. However if i were on death bed itd be ah whole different story.