• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

If you had one last trip...

LOL If I had LSD crystal, I would make a 1mg/ml solution with it like with my 2c's and grab my oral syringe and just squirt away. :D

Hey, can someone explain to me what "the thumbprint" is? Lots of last trip questions... is the OP the same as that other thread?

I'm not sure. I've only done... 2ce, foxy, shrooms, salvia, LSA and LSD... I kind of would like to try a few things before I had to think about a last trip. And honestly, I don't know if I could EVER decide on what to do for a last trip. Perhaps I'll give two versions: what I would do if I could do ANYTHING, and what I could actually do right now.

anything:
-substance-I'd just try it all at once. I mean, that last trip might as well be long... ;_
-dose- high. very high.
-setting- I'd have to be with friends, and they'd have to be as highly dosed as I. Honestly, I'd want everyone I know to be there. It'll probably never happen, but I'd love to trip with my family. (they uh... don't know I do drugs.) Definitely would want some alone time with my soulmate/boyfriend.
-goals- For us all to feel the collective one together, to talk, to be honest, to love eachother... and get over my fear of death. It always happens at high doses. One time on a ton of 2ce, I saw death as merely a trip, the most incredible alteration of my consciousness...

In reality:
-substance- 2ce
-dose- 35 or so at first, with continued dosing until I run out.
-setting- my apartment, or perhaps camping up in Northern Michigan. My boyfriend, and best friends.
-goals- Unite us forever, feel the collective concsc

I'd want to take MDMA to keep me from freaking out, but... I have depression, so MDMA just makes me freak out the next day. :) Definitely fun to think about. It makes me think about how I should live every trip.. never know if it's your last.

I

damn. put me down for a thumbprint too. and a couple tanks of nitrous to blow the fuck up. maybe a gram of pure mdma.

the thumbprint is some crazy, legendary shit. you have to do it with someone though...

edit: damn. i just read that thread and that is something serious

Last edited:
Someone with lots of LSD crystal who doesn't object to you sticking your thumb in it mainly :D

Hmm this is def a hard one...

If it could only be one substance then I'd probably say it would have to be LSD at a Grateful Dead/Phish concert with my best friends. This one would be to create an unforgetable perfect memory.

For a combo it would have to be...
1200ug LSD
5g Psilocybe cubensis
12 buttons of Peyote

This one would have to be somewhere out in the wilderness hundreds of miles from civilization. Either with best friends or by myself...I'm not sure. This one would probably be for intense introspection.

Ideally... snort .1g DPT at the start of a 1gram extracted mescaline trip, then IV 4aces @ 7:00hr mark. This is alone in nature.

I say this having experienced none of these things, this doesn't matter though. I most likely won't see these chems in my future so why not end with what's left to do on the short checklist...

lsd 300ug, mdma 110mg - T+5hrs 70mg, T+7hrs 1 hit DMT then smoke some opium for the rest of the come down... oh and of course plenty of nitrious during the course of the experience :D

setting would have to be either a big festival with lots of people to love and give drugs to hah or somehow safely a top a big ass mountain in Yosemite national park.

Goals... uhh something like have a blast. Up until dmt comes into the picture because, I have yet to try such a substance and at the point of vaporization my goals would change from trying to have fun straight to focusing my energy into myself in order to gain new perspectives which the likes of lsd and mdma could not possibly show me otherwise.

damn. i wanna do some dmt.

IV 100g of DMT to make the TiMe stop and Create a WormHole Tachyon Time WarP into another dimension where you can trip more often on Elixir of Life!

FOR THE TRUE QUEST OF TRANSCENDENCE!

Last edited:
It'd definitely be LSD... I'd probably just "save" my last dose eternally though, just so that I could live my life knowing that if I wanted to, I could always trip on acid. I'd feel too much regret if I ate it, and then had to endure the rest of my existence acidless. I know, silly and sentimental, but that's probably what I'd do, lol. :\

I think i would go out the way Huxley did.

I'm pretty sure his wife sat there by his side, injecting him with mescaline and Morphine until he finally passed on.

If i am mistaken, please tell me which cocktail.

I believe that would probably be the most "humane" way to go out. Strong Opiate to render you unconcious and a Strong Psychedelic, to make you soul feel alive before it leaves the physical form.

I think i would go out the way Huxley did.

I'm pretty sure his wife sat there by his side, injecting him with mescaline and Morphine until he finally passed on.

If i am mistaken, please tell me which cocktail.

I believe that would probably be the most "humane" way to go out. Strong Opiate to render you unconcious and a Strong Psychedelic, to make you soul feel alive before it leaves the physical form.

from my understanding he had something like 150 or 250ug of LSD injected into him on his deathbed..... And then he died shortly therafter....

^ and I don't know about the whole morpheme thing - if it makes you unconscious, but psychedelics make you conscious, I wonder if you are fighting against yourself?

^Psychedelics and Opiates work well together, because Opiates help you relax enough to fully experience the transcendental state

One of my buddies showed me a couple of LDS crystals under blacklight, it was insane! All these particles of light were bouncing around them and jumping from one crystal to the other. So mysterious!

Thumbprint would be awesome, I'd join that anyday :)

Well if I was going for the most pleasurable trip I would go ahead and take:
MDMA 100mg
MDA 80mg
LSD 500ug
2C-E 5MG
With 20-40mg DMT smoked at the peak.
Though if I were going for intensity:
800mg DXM
Full bongpack of 50x salvia

One last trip? I would take 50,000ug of LSD. LSD is my favorite psychedelic and I would take that does in an attempt to make the trip last indefinitely.

300mics of LSD
20mg of 2c-b
120mg MDMA
DMT smoked throughout....

Stager the doses of the Phens and DMT after the LSD.

In the woods with my dog and a few friends.

Purpose: To be slammed by the fact that energy exists around us to the point I'd never forget it...

maybe start with 1mg of lsd take maybe 150-250 mg of MDMA 3-5 hours later along with MDA if it was available then eventually when the lsd and mdma starts to wear off sum ket to mong with ;D
and of course an ounce of the best weed to smoke throughout ;o