View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

If you had one last trip...

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
If you were (for some reason) only able to trip one more time in your life, what would you want your trip to be like? I am specifically thinking about

-substance
-dose
-setting
-goals

For me, I think I would go full steam with a huge, powerful ayahuasca experience.
I would do it in a traditional (S. American) setting (in the jungle).
I would be looking for guidance for how to live the rest of my life, as well as a direct experience of God/god/nature/self/universe that would last me for the rest of my life.

MDMA - 120mg
LSD - 2mg

for that explosion of intensity

I would go on a binge of hallucinogens, dissociatives and some amphetamines that will bring me to within inches of death yet tip me over a cliff of universal truths and epiphanies.
Needless to say I would need months of preparation and research.

follow in great footsteps.
hunter s thompson mega trip
huxley death trip

High dose of mescaline, weed, MDA/MDMA. K-hole near the end.

Setting - Local county park.

Goals - fun.

EDIT//maybe some aMT to.

Last edited:
7g mushrooms after spending a few days walking up a mountain in silence, preferably alone. Alternatively, 25mg psilacetin orally with an MAOi in the same setting.

yah i think i would have to go with a milligram of L.

only other thing i could think of is a traditional ayahuasca sesh.

Last trip ever?!? Don't think I could even face the possibility of such a horror... Would most likely involve the fabled LSD Thumbprint and a lot of ketamine and MDMA though. And some AMT. And some DMT. Doubt set, setting or goals would make much difference at that point :D

Sounds good to me, Roger. Just hope it doesn't have to be the last ever trip for the both of us. Would be one hell of a way to say goodbye to the swirls though =D

1mg LSD
150mg MDMA
pipe loaded with 200mg DMT
5lb tank of nitrous
maybe some 2c-b as well....

Do the really heavy dose of LSD first, MDMA a few hours later to take the edge off the peak and make things a little more pushed towards happy. Once your peaking take a rip off the DMT pipe, take another, and then try to breath in some nitrous.

Setting:
Somewhere really far from people.... Middle of fucking nowhere as long as its scenic....

Goals:
Fun, its more or less a massive combination trip with everything in a fairly safe dose. I dont think life would be nearly as interesting without psychs. I would hate it.... So either go out with a bang or survive it and at least you tripped face one last time....

Another option that i know wouldn't kill me would be a thumbprint....

Another one for the thumbprint. I like it: if we can't trip anymore we'll do our darnedest to make sure we take all the goodies with us :D

Another one for the thumbprint. I like it: if we can't trip anymore we'll do our darnedest to make sure we take all the goodies with us :D

I wish i knew where to find crystal LSD....

because a thumbprint is so legendary as opposed to just sticking a sheet in your mouth....

I would combine low dose LSD with high dose mushrooms with maybe some 2C-E and kickstart the trip with a good blast of DMT.

Then again, a thumbprint would be nice too, but I doubt I'll ever even see crystal LSD...

Think I've only ever even seen one picture of LSD crystal let alone the real thing. The chances of me coming face to face with such a wonder would be slim, I suspect :\

But as this thread seems to have little to do with reality then what the hell? Thumbprints all round with ALD-52 chasers :D

Jamaica: Somehow chomping down a sheet just doesn't have the cachet of the legendary thumbprint - odd that really. Unless it truly was my last trip ever I very much doubt I'd do either, to be honest.

Substances:

Amanita Muscaria >>> 5 grams Tea Method
Opium Poppy >>> 3 pods Tea Method

- wait 1 hour and 30 minutes

DMT >>> 0.5 mg/kg I.V.

Setting:

Amazon Rain Forest @ Sun Rise

Goals

The Void ;)