• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol If You Drink, How Much?

It wouldn't be anytime soon unfortunately.
Just checked out of interest and right now im criminally inadmissible to Canada, lol 😒

Oh nooooooooo....wooomp, woooo,p
That's bunk.

Fuck, the process for getting exemption is probably onerous and involves a decent amount of coin.

My conviction will become spent in a certain amount of years I'm just not quite sure how many

You guys have that?! Here you have to apply for a pardon.

Yeah, I'm guessing that once a conviction is spent it's expunged so you'd be admissible.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is "TABC"?
No need to apologize. It stands for Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. They require all bartenders to be certified to sell alcohol. Its usually just an easy test about alcohol laws, illegal blood alcohol levels, educating people not to serve those who are getting too wasted, etc. A liquor license is different though. We can only sell beer and wine at the bar i work at, but customers are allowed to bring their own hard liquor (BYOL).

I try this but its usually when I get into shit lol - its like my mind will turn off but my bodys still capable.
I think this is why im best off doing anesthetic doses of IV ket - instantly incapacitated.
Even when I do blackout size doses of IM i have been known to still walk around and cause problems ffs

CAN SOMEONE EXORCIZE MY DEMONS PLEASE?
I hear Xanax puts people on autopilot in high doses ; similar to being extremely drunk, but not exactly unconscious.

That's what i hear. My fiance is a heavy drinker and use to be a cokehead. He told me it would sober him up enough to drive if he had to go somewhere.

People have gone from blackouts to driving near perfection with some high qualtiy cocaine.

please do not follow this advice because you also could end up killing someone in a DUI.

but ya I've done it and used it for that purpose

N-acetylcysteine....it's a glutathione precursor that is used to treat paracetamol OD and can potentially help with toxicity caused by alcohol use as well as help regulate NMDA receptors after alcohol-induced disregulation

um, actually.....here NAC
Why is there hardly any mention of MilkThistle for Alcohol damage reduction. On paper alone it allready looks a lot better then NAC.

May be for liver toxicity but NAC possibly helps with repair of NMDA receptors in the brain.
So Ethanol's damage to the NMDA receptor is of greater magnitude of importance then the effects on the liver. Protecting the organ that is the main route of elimination seems beneficial.

Hello fellow booze freaks.
So Ethanol's damage to the NMDA receptor is of greater magnitude of importance then the effects on the liver. Protecting the organ that is the main route of elimination seems beneficial.

You wot? (Hic) You're my best fuckin mate you are, ya cunt...

I never got how people get so crazy with booze. Worst case scenario I'd get so drunk that I couldn't feel my legs and be unable to stand up. Just like a fish