• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could have an endless supply of/only use one drug for the rest of your life...

I'd say LSD. Even though I hate to think about this ever happening, only being able to take one drug. Variety, man!

Shit, now you've got me thinking.
One drug and only one.
Would probably have to be an opiate of some kind. But like Fetish Jester said, variety is the spice of life, and I think that even a consistant supply of pure diacetyl morphine would get boring after a few years.
-plaz out-

Only one? That would be boring, but if I had to pick, I guess e if it could be like it was at the beginning.

Originally posted by plazma:
I think that even a consistant supply of pure diacetyl morphine would get boring after a few years.

Exactly, as would most drugs but I feel with a psychedelic drug such as 2CB this would not be the case.

Without a doubt, MDMA. It's my favorite drug, even though I don't use it as often as I did in the past.
I'm surprised I'm the first one to say MDMA.
[ 22 December 2002: Message edited by: Average Whiteboy ]

sad, but true.. itd be heroin.. im not even a junky yet, i still only snort the shit.. but damn id love to be able to get high on it everyday, its such a nice drug to go through life on.. and the fact that itd be plentiful and free, that means no dope sickness..
[ 22 December 2002: Message edited by: mnmshady420 ]

Caffine if it counts as a drug. If it doesn't then weed because laughing on it feels good.

if i could only pick one it would be E for sure! i love the whole peak and the rush and the d an ms u can have and how ppl open up and how every sensation is multiplied but ghb is really nice too :p i walk around like a marshmellow

Great question!
I'd say G personally. No nasty comedowns, no (allegedly) nuerotoxicity, no tolerance issues and just one great buzz. G is my favorite drug, a lot of my friends don't like it. But for me, I just go off the dial and turn into a little kid who is impressed by everything. Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Weed. I could still be in social situations, perform any tasks i would like to do, and i would not get cranky :)

I think I would have to go with heroin....steady supply that it always there and for free. Hmm, I don't see any issue here.

Originally posted by MrGeezer:
What would it be?
You can pick any substance, and there will be a plentiful supply of it for free, for the rest of your life. However, this is not drug heaven - there will still be all the usual side effects. You don't have to take the drug everyday, or even at all - but it will be the only one you can ever indulge in ever again.
What would you pick, and WHY???

ANY substance?
I'd like to take the perfect drug for the rest of my life, once its invented of course.
best thing is. the perfect drug is different for everyone. the better question is. why is it the perfect drug for you (the 2nd part of your question)which i answered in my post before (my answer there being my temp substatue haha)
have a nice day.

I'd have to go with mushrooms. They're my absolute favorite drug ever. But, like others have said already, a variety of drugs is the best.

I'd want shrooms for the rest of my life. I'd put 'em on my pizza, in my salad, in between my toast, just about in everything and anything.